Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

Some aggy mouth-breather named Jared Hocker has guaranteed victory at Clemson.

Came here to post this.  The delusion extends to all things ag, even their players.  It's especially hilarious coming off the performance Thursday.  The Bobcats were getting pressure fairly regularly against an Oline that looked out of sync. Clemson is likely going to knock Mond out of the game Saturday.

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Today I learned an aggy thought Porter looked good against ou, and somehow we just let him transfer. Mind bottling, but it is aggy. 

Well to be fair, it was against the ou fucking sucks defense. Charles Bukowski would have gained those yards with a ham on rye in the other hand.

39 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Today I learned an aggy thought Porter looked good against ou, and somehow we just let him transfer. Mind bottling, but it is aggy. 

The verb to boggle, a great term that is no longer very common in everyday conversation, means "to overwhelm or bewilder." Mind-boggling occurs when a mind is overwhelmed; mind-bottling occurs when friends aren't kind enough to correct other friends on their improper use of common English phrases.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Kind of impressed Jimbo didn't suspend him for Lamar instead.

I think Jimbo, as a gen-u-wine Aggie, is as turned on by excuses as anyone else associated with that shit-ass program. Again, I expect A&M to turn turtle this weekend and do everything they can to stall the game out. Covering, on the road, against media-hyped Clemson, without their best defensive player? It would be one of the greatest triumphs in Aggie history.

1 minute ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

The verb to boggle, a great term that is no longer very common in everyday conversation, means "to overwhelm or bewilder." Mind-boggling occurs when a mind is overwhelmed; mind-bottling occurs when friends aren't kind enough to correct other friends on their improper use of common English phrases.

51NVZAEO5LL._SX425_.jpg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Thank you 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

Don't fret, there is still more to come.  Spread is 17 in favor of Clemson.  I am taking that all day.

Taking or giving?  Cuz it sounds like you are betting on aggy to cover.

30 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

*WHOOOSH!*

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Look at the newb fucking up a decade long meme.

• Like 1