• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

18 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

Why are they posed like attacking zombies?

Because while they appear to be moving and animated, most Aggies are completely brain dead inside and just following what the others are doing.  

4 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

"About halfway through, the girl from the 6666 said she went to vet school at A&M."

The ags crowing about a television character being a hired hand on the 6666 is comical. It shows how little ags know about Texas history.

Anne Burnett had significant ties to UT Austin, Tech, and TCU. Wendi and David Grimes are both Longhorns. I don't think there is an aggy in the entire family that owned the 6666 before it was recently sold off to an investor group.

I mean ... aggy crowing about one of their vets being a hired hand at some Sips' huge, historic ranch? Sounds pretty much right up their alley.

16 hours ago, Scooter Monzingo said:

aggy has had talent before, still managed to shit down their leg.

This goes back as far as I can remember.  The only years they lost the "choke" mentality were the FedEx Jackie years.   All their delusions of grandeur are based on those years.   Seems we are back full circle when it comes to bag men.

18 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Texas A&M head football coach Jimbo Fisher is no stranger when it comes to making bold claims about his team. And on Wednesday, as a guest on the Paul Finebaum Show, Fisher made a bold statement on Texas A&M and the College Football Playoff.

“I think we will be, I think we were a year ago. I really thought we should be in the playoffs, but we’re not,” Fisher said. “We finished fourth (in the SEC West), but I think we’re in that area. At the end of the year, Alabama had a tremendous team, but I think we were the second-best team in the country when you get down to it.

meanwhile, over at the ministry of information bunker.....

looch: see, i told you!

sharpe: sitting big boy!

talkie bird: EXTENSION!

7 if you include Calzada

Starting RB Isaiah Spiller
Starting OL Kenyon Green
Starting TE Jalen Wydermyer
Starting DL DeMarvin Leal
Starting DL Jayden Peevy
Starting S Leon O'Neal

There may be at least 1 more (Michael Clemons), possibly up to 3 additional opt outs (Ainias Smith, Tyree Johnson, Demani Richardson)

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:
7 if you include Calzada

Starting OL Kenyon Green
Starting DL Jayden Peevy
Starting S Leon O'Neal

There may be at least 1 more (Michael Clemons), possibly up to 3 additional opt outs (Ainias Smith, Tyree Johnson, Demani Richardson)

9 if you include their DC and OL coach.  lol

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:
7 if you include Calzada

Starting OL Kenyon Green
Starting DL Jayden Peevy
Starting S Leon O'Neal

Which defensive players are opting out for jail?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Why are they posed like attacking zombies?
stupid sip, that's the aggy turdition called the milk lean. Back when the fightin aggys were off fighting Hitler in the 40's, it left a shortage of farmers. Used to be one farmer would jerk off the horses and another would finger the sheep. Dem smart aggys figured out if you stick ur milkin' stool between them, an aggy can do both at the same time as long as you get ur lean right. Whoop!
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

I guess the old saying is true, "You don't bring sand to the beach.  But you can sure as hell bring stupid."  

Sec. Perry will be offering blowjobs behind Cabana 3 for those interested.  

7 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Does anyone buy this for a second?  They knew damn well they were about to get absolutely smoked with transfers and opt outs and 1/2 a coaching staff.   This "Covid Outbreak" is beyond convenient.

Yeah I buy it. Since COVID is not limited to humans I definitely believe it.