• Replies 71.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

That's a logistical challenge.  Get 85-105 guys back to New Jersey just two days before Christmas.  Team meeting, get packed, fly down to Jacksonville probably on Christmas Eve.  I guess Christmas Day is film and walk-thru, and then Sunday-Friday is your "gameweek" instead of Monday-Saturday?  It's doable.  

But yeah, as stated above...appropriate that it's Rutgers.  Since A&M is the New Jersey of Texas.  

2 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

We always think they can never top their last fuckup, that it is never possible for them to go *PAST* the point of going Full aggy, and that there is a point on the event horizon where they lose the ability to suspend space and time in the pursuit of "you can't make this shit up"

aggy has always excelled at “making shit up”.  There is probably a degree plan for this.

Are we just not gonna talk about the obvious Elephant/Sheep in the room?  

The bowl-eligible University with more horse paste on its campus than the rest of the P5 colleges combined, and they can't rub some on it and get out there and win one for the Aggie Nation?  Oh the mighty have fallen.  What happened to Pride?  What happened to Tradition?  What a sad, sad day.  

The streets of College Station are too crowded with Ivermectin tonight.  

39 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Are we just not gonna talk about the obvious Elephant/Sheep in the room?  

The bowl-eligible University with more horse paste on its campus than the rest of the P5 colleges combined, and they can't rub some on it and get out there and win one for the Aggie Nation?  Oh the mighty have fallen.  What happened to Pride?  What happened to Tradition?  What a sad, sad day.  

The streets of College Station are too crowded with Ivermectin tonight.  

Guess there's no 13th man.  Must have lost that lawsuit.

37 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

So Chin Pubes admits this is bullshit?

And Gill remained standing, the only player left on the team’s bench.

Gill’s willingness to serve his team in 1922 has passed down from generation to generation of Aggies for nearly one hundred years, as Texas A&M’s student section stands together during entire football and basketball games, a symbol of the 12th Man on the team.

https://www.tamu.edu/traditions/gameday/12th-man/

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Liucci is out -- hurt his knee while karaokeing  😋

Man, this is cringe for soooo many reasons. 
1 - it’s fucking Creed

2- he obviously thinks it is good (it’s not)

3- he had someone purposely record it

4- what the fuck is his little prayer hands thing

5- is this really a party? is anyone else there?

6- I thought there was gonna be a blown out knee at least, but fucking nope

Just imagine the conversations that were held in SEC headquarters all day long.  Imagine the conversations held in the various SEC school athletic offices.

We are a bunch of faceless mouth breathers on a message board.  I suspect that the views held by the aforementioned groups is closely aligned with ours.

I hope to God that the SEC decides not to cut a bowl check to A&M for forfeiting.  In fact, they ought to have A&M cut a check to the conference for what they were to have made playing in the game, in order to cover the shortfall in the bowl distribution.

1 minute ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Just imagine the conversations that were held in SEC headquarters all day long.  Imagine the conversations held in the various SEC school athletic offices.

We are a bunch of faceless mouth breathers on a message board.  I suspect that the views held by the aforementioned groups is closely aligned with ours.

I hope to God that the SEC decides not to cut a bowl check to A&M for forfeiting.  In fact, they ought to have A&M cut a check to the conference for what they were to have made playing in the game, in order to cover the shortfall in the bowl distribution.

The SEC offices already had to hate aggy for all their constant bullshiit.  With all the shitting on their primary slogan of "it just means more" today by non-SEC fanbases they probably want to launch those sheepfuckers into the sun.  

1 hour ago, StassneyHorn said:

So are we leaving at midnight to topple the E King Gill statue?

i have a feeling the corpse is mobilizing to mount a 7x24 cordon around the statue

although, painting a wake forest jersey and pants on the statue, and capturing it for posterity, would be a commissionable event

54 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

yeah, all well and good, but they would be backing that check with OUR MONEY

• Hook 'Em 2