• Replies 71.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

"If the NCAA wants to take away a 9-4 season and my Chick-Fil-A bowl win against Duke, they fucking can blow me."

The video is some redneck rehashing well worn info. The comments, as usual, are the interesting part. This is the first time I have ever seen people actually get the contradiction of the fairy tale that Manziel came from limitless wealth while he claims he did all the underhanded stuff because he was flat broke.

Mama was a barmaid and daddy sold used cars in small town Texas because they were eccentric multi-millionaires!? Yea, right. aggys will believe pretty much any fairy tale you tell them.

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 1

A few months ago RT was in the top 3 for $ earners. I don't care how others' new contracts affected his position, but he's got enough $ to exhume Sigmund Fucking Freud to get him out of his dark place 

Did I mention he's from Big Spring. I've never lived around such stupid, selfish people scratching to hold onto their piece of scorched dirt.

1 hour ago, Nolacycling said:

A few months ago RT was in the top 3 for $ earners. I don't care how others' new contracts affected his position, but he's got enough $ to exhume Sigmund Fucking Freud to get him out of his dark place 

Did I mention he's from Big Spring. I've never lived around such stupid, selfish people scratching to hold onto their piece of scorched dirt.

Never been to Altus, I take it.

13 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Big Spring has a Taco Villa just sayin

My grandparents lived in Big Spring for the majority of their lives. Taco Villa and the muni golf course were the lone bright spots in that town, and the golf course sucked. 

• Haha 1

On 5/4/2022 at 8:40 AM, Randolph Duke said:

"If the NCAA wants to take away a 9-4 season and my Chick-Fil-A bowl win against Duke, they fucking can blow me."

The video is some redneck rehashing well worn info. The comments, as usual, are the interesting part. This is the first time I have ever seen people actually get the contradiction of the fairy tale that Manziel came from limitless wealth while he claims he did all the underhanded stuff because he was flat broke.

Mama was a barmaid and daddy sold used cars in small town Texas because they were eccentric multi-millionaires!? Yea, right. aggys will believe pretty much any fairy tale you tell them.

Cue “Don’t care, got Jimbo” in 3...2...1...

aggy athletics has its own Larry Nassar sexual assault scandal. Color me shocked that this shit goes on at a place where women aren’t even considered worthy of being cheerleaders at their football games. 

Former Texas A&M team physician arrested on two cases of sexual assault

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/texas-sports-nation/college/article/Former-Texas-A-M-team-physician-arrested-on-two-17152426.php?utm_campaign=CMS Sharing Tools (Premium)&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Vertigo said:

My grandparents lived in Big Spring for the majority of their lives. Taco Villa and the muni golf course were the lone bright spots in that town, and the golf course sucked. 

After driving through San Angelo, Big Spring looked like an upgrade

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Cue “Don’t care, got Jimbo” in 3...2...1...

aggy athletics has its own Larry Nassar sexual assault scandal. Color me shocked that this shit goes on at a place where women aren’t even considered worthy of being cheerleaders at their football games. 

Former Texas A&M team physician arrested on two cases of sexual assault

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/texas-sports-nation/college/article/Former-Texas-A-M-team-physician-arrested-on-two-17152426.php?utm_campaign=CMS Sharing Tools (Premium)&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

A&M already lining up their move to the Big 10 to get away from us when we go to the SEC. 

20 hours ago, texasdago said:

After driving through San Angelo, Big Spring looked like an upgrade

Nah. I've spent time in both. BS is a total shit hole. There may be one good place to eat and there is absolutely nothing to do. The only thing worth seeing is the Hotel Settles. There is no place in BS that looks good. Angelo has a few things to see/do and they have several good places to eat. And aggy related, it's one of the biggest sheep/wool producing areas in the US.

12 hours ago, Crapinon said:

Nah. I've spent time in both. BS is a total shit hole. There may be one good place to eat and there is absolutely nothing to do. The only thing worth seeing is the Hotel Settles. There is no place in BS that looks good. Angelo has a few things to see/do and they have several good places to eat. And aggy related, it's one of the biggest sheep/wool producing areas in the US.

I suspect we drove through a really bad part of San Angelo... crappy weather and methy environment so Big Spring felt like an upgrade

• Hook 'Em 1

On 5/7/2022 at 10:00 AM, texasdago said:

I suspect we drove through a really bad part of San Angelo... crappy weather and methy environment so Big Spring felt like an upgrade

If you are heading straight thru on way to NM it puts you thru a shitty part of town. But then again…

21 minutes ago, Deej said:

They're gonna need more glory holes. 

Going to have to do some overtime barrel duty 

Spoiler

Once, there was a sailor. The captain welcomed him aboard as a new crew member.

The Sailor was just settling in when he notice that there were no female sailors. He was a hardy young man whole needed his fill of beer, bacon, and most of all: women. So the sailor went to the captain and asked him, "Captain, there are no women aboard, and i am a man who needs lots of women, how do solve this problem?"

The captain says, "There are other men aboard and they have the same concerns as you, lad. I too find it hard to be away from me wife. There hasn't been a women aboard in years, but we have found a solution to this problem. Follow me."

So the sailor follows the captain to the hold, and the captain leads the sailor to an inconspicuous barrel with a hole thats just the right size and just about the right hight. The captain says, "well, Lad, here tis our solution, just stick it in ye hole and have away."

The sailor looks incredulously at the captain. "Are you serious?!? A hole in a barrel?!?" "Just try it" and the captain walks away.

The sailor thinks that there could be no harm in trying and undoes his pants.

Fifteen minutes later the sailor climbs on deck with a huge smile. "Wow, captain, that was amazing! I have bedded many women in my day and that barrel was better than most by far." The captain replies, "Aye, thought you would like it. Feel free to use it any time, day or night.... except Tuesdays that is."

The sailor looks at the captain with a confused expression. "Why not Tuesdays?"

"Because Tuesdays are your day in the barrel."

On 5/5/2022 at 9:13 AM, Vertigo said:

Taco Villa sucks and has for decades, when it was good a guy named Rocky ran it. He opened his own place in a old churches chicken next to Whataburger on greg street. Rockies is a staple in Big Spring now. Get the spicy chicken burrito. I haven't been in years but last time I was there Rocky and his wife were still working in the kitchen. Spent too many days to count at the Muni. Big Spring is a shithole though.

13 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Taco Villa sucks and has for decades, when it was good a guy named Rocky ran it. He opened his own place in a old churches chicken next to Whataburger on greg street. Rockies is a staple in Big Spring now. Get the spicy chicken burrito. I haven't been in years but last time I was there Rocky and his wife were still working in the kitchen. Spent too many days to count at the Muni. Big Spring is a shithole though.

Fair, but Big Spring sounds better than Big Shithole.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, NoRagrets said:

Fair, but Big Spring sounds better than Big Shithole.

Don't get me wrong I have great memories of the place but once I got older I knew what good looked like. I still have a ton of family and friends there but won't ever live there again. Not by choice anyway. Hell, I rarely visit. It is and always will be part of who I am. I just moved on.