• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

41 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

aggy giving Nick hard time, but it’s kind of backfiring….secsec hates them some aggy!

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/poor-nick/102529003/

This one got me. 

Poor Dumbo Fisher and his cult. There is a big fat target on them. Every team that plays them is going to give 110% effort and the NCAA is going to set up residence in Coward Station. They gonna get the dirt.  
I wish my team was going to get a crack at them this fall. It would be so sweet to see what Kirby and the Dawgs would do a cheating pack of weirdos like A&M

5 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

aggy giving Nick hard time, but it’s kind of backfiring….secsec hates them some aggy!

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/poor-nick/102529003/

Claiming NIL "leveled the playing field" is silly. It didn't level anything, it just skewed it toward the schools whose fan bases prefer tax deductions on their bag game. 

If the aggies just bent the rules a little bit in a smart way like everyone else nobody would care. But they just have to be flashy about everything and draw attention. Of course everyone notices when you're so blatant. And they're pissed because you're the idiot that ruins it for everyone else.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

If the aggies just bent the rules a little bit in a smart way like everyone else nobody would care. But they just have to be flashy about everything and draw attention. Of course everyone notices when you're so blatant. And they're pissed because you're the idiot that ruins it for everyone else.

Flashy? aggy would never. 

Spoiler

scepter.0.gif

41b7ec06d931fdf898b46ef383b0ac46.jpg

Eric-Dickerson-2.png

1dbc5b545d3494402b7edb0989c011b6.jpg

• Haha 1

its very odd aggy has not been as public about NIL as Texas has. That plus always acting defensive and slinging it back at the accusers integrity etc. is very telling and not how someone doing everything right should be behaving. 

Edited by UTEX_ME
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

Also, why not own it? 

“We’re rich and the new NIL rules allow it and there’s really nothing any of y’all poors can do about it.”

Because they didn’t pay guys through NIL, so they don’t have the receipts for all their payments. aggy has to deny it. Now the smart would be to just ignore it and try to lay low, but aggy’s little man syndrome doesn’t allow them to do that. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Liucci claiming Saban's "bitch ass" didn't answer Jimbo's call last night.

Jimbo claiming Saban called him but Jimbo refused at answer.

This is why redneck inbred fights are so entertaining. Not a single person seems to have a clue actually happened, but they are SURE they has been wronged!

Maybe Liucci can explain why Jimbo's "bitch ass" didn't answer Saban's call if Jimbo wanted to talk to him so badly.

liucci saban fisher bitch ass call.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Haha 2