• Replies 71.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

e: **JIMBO Press Conference*** (link in OP)Posted on 5/19/22 at 10:21 am to Farmer1906
bkm1.png
So Jimbo ultimately said nothing other than throw some insults at Saban.

-told people to talk to coaches that worked for Saban and they’ll tell you the shady shit he does, but being a coach that worked under Saban, didn’t actually say anything

-stated they did nothing wrong but also claimed to not know anything about NIL at A&M or how it works

-claimed they violated no state laws but said nothing about the NCAA

-lots of insults regarding Saban’s character
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Evan Stewart weighs in, basically saying he got paid.

That's hilarious.  I hope someone asks him when he got his money and he can admit it was before he ever signed.  Too stupid to know any better.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Topper13 said:

Link, if you need one:

The comical parts of this:

Jimbo claiming he has no knowledge of what the collectives do or what his players make. This is only because he wants to maintain plausible deniability and so he is likely coordinating stuff through foundations and to some degree Texags, as we know Karen from KeyLargo had numerous meetings with Luicci and others there. The real trick though, is the faux outrage at all of this and the harping on NIL because what they did last year was not NIL. More smokescreening and utter lies from Jimbo. This is like a pile of horseshit and a giant steaming turd calling each other names and saying the other stinks. 

• Hook 'Em 3

43 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

Is it too late to switch to the Big 10. None of this drama with the Purdues and Iowa's

Not at all. In fact, I think I speak on behalf of all of Surly when I say that we would happily support you in switching your allegiance to a Big 10 school and finding one of their esteemed message boards to spend all your time on. I’m sure Iowa would be a great fit for you. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2