• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

10 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

I don’t think the commits are allow to open their mouths about their deals, or their “contract” is terminated.

More likely an NDA type penalty clause. I'm counting on a scorned uncle or "under valued" teammate looking for playing time leaking a contract out.

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Need another coach to join Kiffin and Saban. 

You can tell Jimbo is triggered and getting annoyed. 

That would be a good strategy over the next three months. Little comments dropping now and then  from coast to coast--feeds into the insecurities of small minds. What use is the offseason if one cannot play a little game of psych?

• Like 2

Jimbo Fisher has a new 10yr, nearly $100 million contract that kicks in this year. He has well over 100 million reasons to lie through his teeth about what is going on inside his program.

It is not a crime to lie to the media.

Jimbo Fisher has never been a man of integrity, but rather has always been a man of opportunity.

These kids are being given more money than they ever dreamed of.

The kids caught up in this scandal are unquestionably being taught by one of "the pros" how to lie about unquestionably unethical and possibly illegal activities. This type of "education" is nothing new to a program run by Jimbo Fisher. Jimbo has essentially admitted he has personally been aware of and participating in such unethical and possibly illegal activities at least dating back to when he was an assistant under Nick Saban at LSU.

If this level of financial impropriety is going on at A&M, bet money the improprieties are far deeper than just financial and that A&M senior administrators are as involved in covering up the other elements of the scandal as they were when Johnny Manziel was running roughshod over any semblance of institutional control of Texas A&M athletics.

Bet money the long-term best interests of the athletes at A&M are being completely disregarded, just as the long-term best interests of Johnny Manziel were completely disregarded. If you think Johnny Manziel represents how A&M destroys human potential, just wait until this scandal plays out.

The truth of all this will come out, probably by of a kid who because of injury or lack of development will have his "gravy train" cut off. That is how SMU began to unravel.

That Jimbo supposedly knows nothing about the A&M collective's operations, yet knows extremely detailed information about its activities, tells anyone all they need to know about how involved Jimbo Fisher is in unquestionably unethical and possibly illegal activities.

If someone accused me of doing something despicable, such as being an aggy, I would laugh because I know the truth. Jimbo isn't laughing. He's sweating, stammering, and his every answer is offered in the high pitch voice of someone feigning false outrage. Because he knows the truth.

We all know what's going on in college football in general, and at Texas A&M in particular.

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

fisher rape.jpeg

fisher academics.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 1

55 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

More likely an NDA type penalty clause. I'm counting on a scorned uncle or "under valued" teammate looking for playing time leaking a contract out.

This absolutely will happen.  There's only 11 guys on the field at a time and only 1 football. There's going to be transfers, and there's going to be disgruntled 4 and 5 stars riding the pine

9 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Wow, he is coming unhinged. Even yelling at his PR/legal handler.  This is going to be delicious

That entire interview was fucking odd. Was all that talking in the background the SID he told "I got it." 

You can see Jimbo looking in that direction often as if he's getting approval on what he can say. He really does look unhinged here. 

• Hook 'Em 2

21 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Wow, he is coming unhinged. Even yelling at his PR/legal handler.  This is going to be delicious

Usually innocent when you have your lawyer just off camera telling you what to day....

Reaction Surprised GIF

1 hour ago, Randolph Duke said:

That Jimbo supposedly knows nothing about the A&M collective's operations, yet knows extremely detailed information about its activities, tells anyone all they need to know about how involved Jimbo Fisher is in unquestionably unethical and possibly illegal activities.

if you are basing this on the 1/11 early enrolees having deals comment you don't know what you are talking about.

NIL deals have to go through each university's compliance dept. this is how he knows the number and has been pretty clear that's where he got the info.

Edited by NoName

1 hour ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Yep, gonna git good.

That reporter, Greg Simmons has been around since I was a kid and Jumbo getting mouthy and pissing him off is not a wise strategy.   Simmons has tons of contacts in the Texas sports world and is one hell of an investigative journalist. If he decides to, he could wreck Jumbo/8&4 all by himself. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

4 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Yep, gonna git good.

That reporter, Greg Simmons has been around since I was a kid and Jumbo getting mouthy and pissing him off is not a wise strategy.   Simmons has tons of contacts in the Texas sports world and is one hell of an investigative journalist. If he decides to, he could wreck Jumbo/8&4 all by himself. 

I have no idea who Greg Simmons is.  But he didn't impress me in that linked interview.  He let Jimbo talk all over him and control the talking points. 

11 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I have no idea who Greg Simmons is.  But he didn't impress me in that linked interview.  He let Jimbo talk all over him and control the talking points. 

That's the way he works.   You can bet he did that to let Jumbo rattle on and on soaking up every tidbit of info. Give old Jumbo a little more rope with which to hang himself.  "Never let your adversary see your anger"

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Hook 'Em 2

59 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

I didn't catch the whole segment, but on FSR this morning Brady Quinn was talking about this could be the beginning of the end for Jimbo if he doesn't win the West in the next few years with the incoming class.

You can bet their big donors are taking extensive notes and have been since day 1.  With that contract they better know the real truth before they try to even fire him for cause. 

Always a man of integrity and journalistic ethics, Billy Liucci is threatening to expose bias in sports reporting.

Fucking hilarious.

And people said that Texags receiving a federal bailout to avoid bankruptcy was a waste of taxpayer funds.

liucci exposing bias.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Haha 3