Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

1 hour ago, Randolph Duke said:

spettro iconTexasAM.gif
Texas A&M Fan
Member since Aug 2021
79 posts

TexAgs is extremely important in NIL activities moving forward. The co-owner of the site is a lawyer, and they did a lot of research to legally set up the NIL-sponsoring Membership added to their site this year. This is all public info and it was approved by A&M compliance. This NIL-level membership is called Stacked. Alumni pay monthly fees (technically donations) to the Stacked fund, then TexAgs uses these funds to produce exclusive media content with current A&M players.

The reason TexAgs works profitably well is the level of commitment from alumni to organize and support Texas A&M athletics - this in the form of monthly membership for regular content, and now, NIL-level content. TexAgs has a radio/TV studio in College Station where they broadcast a daily radio/TV show for 3 straight hours. They also do tons of exclusive interviews across all sports.

TexAgs also works well because we have over half a million living alumni, with the majority being supportive of A&M athletics post graduation. This is why we are winning the NIL race. I have said it several times here - go ahead and copy the business model, but it will be hard to match the monthly subscriptions year round.

They just used a shit ton of words to say “slush fund”…..

• Replies 71.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

5 hours ago, Duval Street said:

That can’t be the same girl.

They're not. At all. The second photo is Patti Smith, who is like 30 or 40 or something and does announcing for the rodeo and formerly the Astros.

The original photo is of a current aggy sprinter. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Really surprised they haven't put a scoreboard up at the log collapse site, so those killed by their culture can see the game scores live, just like the dead mascots. 

This makes more sense than the scoreboard at the pet cemetery. But, aggy

• Hook 'Em 1

Working in Columbus today and a group of old Aggies is in front of me in line at this cafe.  One chuckles at the lady in front of him wearing a Texas State shirt and says you like them?  She’s like yea my daughter goes there….  Then the one wearing his atm shirt with pride says “at a&m” no less then ten times to his buddies during lunch as they were ear shot away, old Aggies are so annoying.  

9 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

spettro iconTexasAM.gif
Texas A&M Fan
Member since Aug 2021
79 posts

TexAgs is extremely important in NIL activities moving forward. The co-owner of the site is a lawyer, and they did a lot of research to legally set up the NIL-sponsoring Membership added to their site this year. This is all public info and it was approved by A&M compliance. This NIL-level membership is called Stacked. Alumni pay monthly fees (technically donations) to the Stacked fund, then TexAgs uses these funds to produce exclusive media content with current A&M players.

The reason TexAgs works profitably well is the level of commitment from alumni to organize and support Texas A&M athletics - this in the form of monthly membership for regular content, and now, NIL-level content. TexAgs has a radio/TV studio in College Station where they broadcast a daily radio/TV show for 3 straight hours. They also do tons of exclusive interviews across all sports.

TexAgs also works well because we have over half a million living alumni, with the majority being supportive of A&M athletics post graduation. This is why we are winning the NIL race. I have said it several times here - go ahead and copy the business model, but it will be hard to match the monthly subscriptions year round.

texags bailout composite.jpeg

330462268_texagsbailoutcomposite.thumb.jpeg.ce6c3409c0b3f33c42e709680a3ff78b.jpg.4a965b0254fbffc3fd6eacc8a5090b86.jpg

What do ya'll suppose columns "I" and "J" are for??

21 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Working in Columbus today and a group of old Aggies is in front of me in line at this cafe.  One chuckles at the lady in front of him wearing a Texas State shirt and says you like them?  She’s like yea my daughter goes there….  Then the one wearing his atm shirt with pride says “at a&m” no less then ten times to his buddies during lunch as they were ear shot away, old Aggies are so annoying.  

Schobel's? 

6 hours ago, Enchubben said:

i wonder how much of that payroll protection program money went to their recruiting slush fund?

I thought most of it went to paying Johnny Football to keep fucking Liucci in the ass. 

Screenshot_20220525-200453_Chrome.jpg

46 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

There is about to a huge roaming pack of aggie gestapo scouring Colonial and trying to figure out who is Randy Duke.

They now have a shadow profile and partial print. Randy’s days are numbered. F5D0C13F-0D6F-430F-A862-79DF29097ECA.jpeg.70547cc505975485ccb1cf0df31f7b4e.jpeg

Edit:  Randy looks stout. 

Edited by nnm
  • Hook 'Em 2

On 5/25/2022 at 12:58 PM, Hook1997 said:

Old aggy is the worst. Last year the wife and I took my son (about to start at Texas) to Glacier NP for some hiking after his high school graduation.  We were at Many Glacier Lodge and my wife came back to our room complaining about some fat aggy shit talking about our loss to Miss State in the first game of the CWS. I ran into this dipshit about 5 days later when we were on a 3 game win streak. I lied and told him I didn’t keep up much with baseball but “how did y’all’s season go?” He walked swiftly away and acted like he didn’t hear me. I chuckled and gave him and his inbred group a nice firm “hook ‘em!” Fuck those assholes.

• Hook 'Em 3

One more quick story. The pastor at our church was congratulating kids who had graduated and they briefly told the congregation of their plans. A couple of kids said they were going to A&M and a few inevitable “whoop” sounds were heard. These morons can’t help themselves even during a church service. They are the least self aware group of people I’ve ever been around.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

There is about to a huge roaming pack of aggie gestapo scouring Colonial and trying to figure out which way to the nearest glory hole.

I think the thing about Colonial that surprises most aggys is that not all golf courses smell of untreated sewage. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1