• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

18 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

1 conference championship in 2 years with an athletic budget as big as aggy is pathetic. 

That's hilarious if true. 

The concept of personal accountability means nothing in aggy culture. Which is why aggys consistently make such stupid assertions as "wait till next year." "Next year" never happens and people keep listening to their "betters" who keep making such baseless predictions of the success aggys so badly need to validate their self-images.

John Sharp, Tony Buzbee, Perry, etc, etc have drive aggy athletics debt to never before seen levels to fund shiny new facilities with the promise "if we build it, we will win." Once they maxed out facilities debt they went all-in on coaching salaries. For what? 8-4, 8-4, 8-4, wash, rinse, repeat. 

The wrong people are leading A&M as an institution, aggy athletics, and aggy academics.

Until and unless A&M gets new leadership that is not infected with the classic aggy cultural sicknesses, including giving no thought to holding leadership accountable for wrong decisions, A&M as an institution, aggy athletics, and aggy academics will continue to be second-rate in the eyes of all but those infected with the aggy cultural sicknesses.

And this will never happen.

Wash, rinse, repeat. It's turdition.

Edited by Randolph Duke

19 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Been in Europe for a week and I’ve seen two school shirts…Hogwarts and aggy. At least Hogwarts is top ranked in something.

Just got back from two weeks in Germany and France. Motorsports fun driving the 'Ring, hitting BMW and Porsche museums, culminating in the 24H of Le Mans. 

Saw three Longhorn hats and shirts. No aggie or ou. Was a bit surprised.

They all apparently love the NYY. By far the most common fanwear. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

I'd say hitting a baseball 900 feet might be considered a play

aggy mentality is how bookies stay in business. aggys are just more infected with the sickness than most others.

"Never wrong," always "next time." But "next time" never happens.

And they are too clueless to realize they need to change. So they just keep throwing money at the problem.

Recently about $450 million in borrowed money and $100 million of "tomorrow's money" for Jimbo.

The only thing that has materially changed about A&M football (and athletics in general) since switching conferences is their winning overall winning percentage has bumped up because they've dumbed worn their schedule with a "must have" FCS game.

About the same time they dumbed down their OOC football scheduling they also dumbed down their academics.

College Station is a perpetual land of lowered expectation. But the dream of some day living in a tract home in Katy is still every aggy's "burning desire."

A truly fucked up culture.

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

aggy blinn transfer 2.5.jpeg

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Big Frog II said:

This is going to be a big deal.

It already is a big deal, just not in open circles.

The one thing every aggy demands of the lavishly paid A&M administrators is that the school do everything possible to be "just like tu." No focus on being the best they can be. No consideration given to forging a new path and a new identity. That would require effort and change.  Reasonably, that would require terminating A&M's sacred status as a branch of The University of Texas. Most of all, that would take effort.

aggys are culturally lazy. They don't have the intellectual firepower to innovate or to do anything other than follow paths forged by others. This is why they fall back on the intellectual laziness of "turdition."

In this instance, they have been caught. This is the same type of scandal that took down Ross Margraves and Robert Smith (how many aggys admit to knowing who they were or the school's admission of "institutional arrogance" associated with them?)

As I posed a few days ago, A&M doesn't have the financial resources to be "just like tu." This latest scandal has been generated by the A&M administrators insatiable lust for the advantages of being funded "just like tu." The litigation around this scandal has been brewing for years. Judicial Watch has been on this for a while. The Qatar Foundation has been fighting disclosure. https://casetext.com/case/qatar-found-for-educ-v-zachor-legal-inst

UT Austin was offered the first opportunity to operate the branch institution in Qatar. The Regents declined, asserting offering a degree from The University of Texas at Austin to people who had never been within 12,000 miles of the campus stated on their diploma would diminish the value of the campus educational experience. A&M jumped on the opportunity because of the money. Now that decision, and the corruption is has spawned, is about to bite them in the ass. And rightfully so.

Long story short....

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M. And the people of Texas are about to see some of the sordid details of why I hold that belief.

This is a big deal. It's about to get bigger. The facts are disgusting. And the response of the ignorant fucks from Whitemenistan will predictably be, "Don't matter, got Jimbo."

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 4

The top clip is from today, discussing Juneteenth, which has been a Texas state holiday since 1980. Source: https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3297126/2

The Emancipation Proclamation was signed in 1863. Word of it didn’t get to Galveston, Texas until  1865. It doesn’t surprise me in the least that knowledge of it didn’t make to College Station and to most aggys until “a year or two ago.” 

The bottom clip is from the Texas Monthly article on the bonfire debacle.

Racism defined aggy culture 20 years ago and aggy culture is just as deeply racist today.

Enjoy your fried chicken, you aggy racist pieces of shit. I hope you choke on the bone.

aggy texags racism comp.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, DaysOff said:

Jesus. That whole fucking thread. I guess recruits don't care. Take their money; get to the league and get out.

Would you consider someone who thinks white people make the world go around and Blacks only “act like children” qualifies as a white supremacist?”

Any student athlete who chooses A&M without realizing they are stepping into one of the most virulently racist cultures they will ever experience has only their self to blame, because aggys don’t hide who they are. 

The white supremacist shrine at the center of campus should be any recruit’s first clue. 

16 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

More from aggyland:

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3297126/last#last

YouBet said:
With June now officially being Gay and Black Month, can we white people just get the whole month off and avoid all of it?
No because we make the world go round while they act like children.

Need to show this to my black coworker who currently attends A&M(he's back working with us for the summer). I'll ask him if he wants to transfer. 

4 hours ago, Gidnik said:

and they deleted my post but kept the thread 😂

I don't think there is any room for debate at this point about what type of people Gabe Bock and Billy Liucci are. That they provide a platform for this type of disgusting filth to be broadcast and perpetuated, without any moderation of this clearly racist and white supremacist content shows they have no problem with these beliefs.

The level of ignorance and racism that defines the aggy culture is a major embarrassment to the state of Texas and the nation as a whole. "aggy values" have nothing to do with American values.

The people of Texas and of the nation deserve better than Texas A&M.

(And for when the subject comes up about racist aggy culture and whether texags is truly a white supremacist racial hate site, I have archived the texags Juneteenth thread.)

cash finger 3 by 5.jpeg

Dumb Juneteenth tweets | TexAgs 1.pdf Dumb Juneteenth tweets - Page 2 | TexAgs.pdf Dumb Juneteenth tweets - Page 3 | TexAgs.pdf Dumb Juneteenth tweets - Page 4 | TexAgs.pdf

Edited by Randolph Duke

End of an era today.

Until now, A&M was one of only two Power 5 schools (Northwestern the other) that hadn't finished top 4 in baseball, basketball, or football since WWII (using playoffs where they existed and BCS/AP where they didn't).

Tech was also on the list until their bball final 4 a few years ago.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 4

4 hours ago, Tex-19 said:

End of an era today.

Until now, A&M was one of only two Power 5 schools (Northwestern the other) that hadn't finished top 4 in baseball, basketball, or football since WWII (using playoffs where they existed and BCS/AP where they didn't).

Tech was also on the list until their bball final 4 a few years ago.

and we've done it 45 times since 1939 in all three sports. Will aggy do it 45 times in the next 83 years? Doubtful.