Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

9 hours ago, Steel Shank said:

Once aggy gets to the SEC this will all change. Their program will only get stronger and betterer and more super outstanding once they get into the SEC. Just watch. This no playing for an NC will come to a fucking screeching halt, motherfuckers!!!!!

Ole Miss, South Carolina, Mississippi State and Missouri all being closer to a national championship than aggy in the last 80 years is remarkable. 

The futility of aggy football is one thing but to be this unsuccessful in football, basketball and baseball is amazing. Even with their lack of success it takes some amazing aggyness to not compete for a national championship in 80 years at a school with their athletic budget and recruiting base in Texas. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• Replies 71.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

9 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

As I've posted before, it isn't unusual for our wastewater treatment operators to get a call or two a year from some aggy wanting us to keep an eye out for a lost aggy ring.  Bitch, we got work to do.  We don't have time to shift through shit looking for a ring that you didn't care enough about to take care of it.

Haha this made me think immediately of this:

image.gif.ffb9ee34884a4f9940a43fa1a585ca7c.gif

image.gif.17b24cea084882669fbbf2940244e1a8.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

One of the identifying characteristics of an aggy is their inability to understand how concepts can be applied across various sets of facts.

Today's lesson in the "aggy education" concerns the definition of a racist. The context is that aggys believe white middle class males are the most aggrieved class of victims of racism.

aggys can look up a definition in a dictionary, but remain utterly clueless as to the meaning of the definition. Especially when defending their on-campus shrine to white supremacy.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3298558/replies/62381631

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

aggy define racist texags.jpeg

ross daughter foreward grab.jpeg

1 minute ago, RoyalBevo21 said:

Weren't Army and Navy both football powers in the 40's due to the influx of enrollment during the war? If aggy was a "military" college during WW2 why did they still suck? 

That's the part I don't get from aggy. 

Their only championship in football, basketball, or baseball was when they were a military college. Somehow they make the argument that being a military college was disadvantageous when it's the only time they won anything. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, RoyalBevo21 said:

Weren't Army and Navy both football powers in the 40's due to the influx of enrollment during the war? If aggy was a "military" college during WW2 why did they still suck? 

Arky was the last university in the nation to end compulsory ROTC, that happening in 1969, six years after A&M. 

Furthermore, A&M had more male students in 1960 than OU has today. 

The only reason aggys continue to use the “small military school” excuse is that the aggy education leaves them long on fairy tales and short on thinking skills. 

They’re poorly educated dumbfucks who have no knowledge whatsoever about the actual history of their university. 

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, ztejas said:

What was Notre Dame's enrollment between 1940-1990?

Enrollment fell at Notre Dame at the onset of WWII to the point the university almost ceased to exist. It was only due to the fact the Navy put their officer training school on the Notre Dame campus that the institution survived. It is in gratitude for that act that Notre Dame still plays Navy each and every year in football.

During the Vietnam era, when anti-war protests were common, there were demands Notre Dame end its Navy ROTC program. Hesburgh would have none of it.

The aggys claim their school lost enrollment during WWI and was in danger of closing. That is yet another aggy lie. During WWI, A&M had higher enrollment than before the war started.

There is a reason no scholarly research about the school's history comes out of Texas A&M and the entirety of the school's history has been written by aggy-funded shills writing fairy tale books for gullible alumni.

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 2

Here is another example of just how bad the aggy education is and how much of it exists as fabrications foisted upon dimwitted rubes.

Every single aggy knows about Earl Rudder. Every single aggy can tell you stories of how Rudder and his men faced daunting odds scaling the cliffs at Pointe du Hoc on D-Day, suffering immense casualties on their way up the cliffs in the face of withering fire of crack German troops.

Every single aggy is completely wrong about what happened at Pointe du Hoc.

The Rangers had been trained by British commandos at cliff scaling and were very good at it. Rudder's men made it up the cliffs in less than five minutes. According to a reputable historian who has meticulously researched Pointe du Hoc, records and first person accounts indicate not a single American soldier was killed by German soldiers during the actual scaling of the cliffs on June 6, 1944. Not one.

The Germans at Pointe du Hoc that morning were largely aged WWI veterans who were serving in support roles. They weren't front-line combat troops. They numbered fewer than three dozen. That has been widely known for decades.

One of the historian's books was discussed at length on WW2TV. He describes the situation at Pointe du Hoc and how the popular (ie "aggy") version of events was so wrong because of how it has been portrayed in the movies. If the aggys weren't so intellectually lazy, getting their education from movies, and if they actually respected Rudder enough to accurately represent his contribution to the D-Day landings, they would tell a completely different story.

But aggys are incredibly intellectually lazy. They are ignorant rubes who know little of what "THEY KNOW." They are screened for admission to A&M for their ability to memorize whatever information presented to them - rote learning. Meaningful learning is a concept they are never exposed to at A&M.

It was after they scaled the cliffs and began engaging Germans that the Rangers' battle casualties started.

But don't try to explain any of this to an aggy. Trying to teach an aggy anything is mostly a waste of time.

The really interesting parts start around the 1:02:00 mark in Part 1 and around the 39:00 mark in Part 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBCMAmUPejc  (Part 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYdumXXNCRA (Part 2)

aggy_ralph copy.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Randolph Duke said:

Here is another example of just how bad the aggy education is and how much of it exists as fabrications foisted upon dimwitted rubes.

Every single aggy knows about Earl Rudder. Every single aggy can tell you stories of how Rudder and his men faced daunting odds scaling the cliffs at Pointe du Hoc on D-Day, suffering immense casualties on their way up the cliffs in the face of withering fire of crack German troops.

The Rangers had been trained by British commandos at cliff scaling and were very good at it. Rudder's men made it up the cliffs in less than five minutes. According to a reputable historian who has meticulously researched Pointe du Hoc, records and first person accounts indicate not a single American soldier was killed by German soldiers during the actual scaling of the cliffs on June 6, 1944. Not one.

The Germans at Pointe du Hoc that morning were largely aged WWI veterans who were serving in support roles. They weren't front-line combat troops. They numbered fewer than three dozen. That has been widely known for decades.

One of the historian's books was discussed at length on WW2TV. He describes the situation at Pointe du Hoc and how the popular (ie "aggy") version of events was so wrong because of how it has been portrayed in the movies. If the aggys weren't so intellectually lazy, getting their education from movies, and if they actually respected Rudder enough to accurately represent his contribution to the D-Day landings, they would tell a completely different story.

But aggys are incredibly intellectually lazy. They are ignorant rubes who know little of what "THEY KNOW." They are screened for admission to A&M for their ability to memorize whatever information presented to them - rote learning. Meaningful learning is a concept they are never exposed to at A&M.

It was after they scaled the cliffs and began engaging Germans that the Rangers' battle casualties started.

But don't try to explain any of this to an aggy. Trying to teach an aggy anything is mostly a waste of time.

The really interesting parts start around the 1:02:00 mark in Part 1 and around the 39:00 mark in Part 2.

aggy_ralph copy.jpg

Just watched 'em both. Outstanding analysis. If you have even a passing interest in WWII or debunking aggy mythery, I highly recommend. It's pretty nice to get the real story from actual legit historians rather than the Hollywood or aggy versions.

9 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

aggy_ralph copy.jpg

The entire reason for the attack on Pointe du Hoc was to take out the artillery emplacements that were there so they couldn’t threaten the landings at Omaha Beach.  Shortly before D-Day Rudder received intelligence confirmation that the gun emplacements were in fact not yet complete and no artillery was there.  The artillery was actually located at Maisy and was used to attack the landings at Omaha.  There is an interesting book about what actually happened.

CAEF5220-1D63-44F3-805E-324153D58294.jpeg

2 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I get asked constantly in Houston if my Texas ring is an Aggy ring. 

Please buy a class ring. We need to end their regarded monopoly. 

Yea I don’t own one but have heard on more than one occasion an ag say something along the lines of “Those Texas rings look just like an Aggie ring!”….uhhh yea you mean the standard template of class rings from high-school upward that has been in use forever?? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

The entire reason for the attack on Pointe du Hoc was to take out the artillery emplacements that were there so they couldn’t threaten the landings at Omaha Beach.  Shortly before D-Day Rudder received intelligence confirmation that the gun emplacements were in fact not yet complete and no artillery was there.  The artillery was actually located at Maisy and was used to attack the landings at Omaha.  There is an interesting book about what actually happened.

CAEF5220-1D63-44F3-805E-324153D58294.jpeg

Zaloga explains in his book and in those discussions I posted yesterday the Pointe du Hoc guns were mot important as they were able to hit the transports while they were at their most vulnerable - while they were stationary and unloading troops into landing craft. The PDH guns were naval artillery batteries very trained and capable of sinking the transports well before the troops ever made it off. The Maisy battery was army artillery capable of hitting the beaches, but far less of a threat to the overall invasion.

My overall point on this is that historical research on Rudder and his role on D-Day should arguably be coming from Texas A&M. They pride themselves on being a research institution, they at least promote the fiction that their Corps of Cadets has a connection with military matters, they have the financial resources, and the topic relates directly to their identity as an institution. A&M not doing scholarly research and scholarly discussions on military matters, especially Earl Rudder and D-Day, is akin to Notre Dame not leading scholarly discussions on the Christian religion.

I struggle to recall any scholarly work that has been produced through Texas A&M on the subject of Earl Rudder or D-Day. TAMU Press has published a few titles based on other such topics, but very few and none of any importance. The academic resources of A&M have produced no meaningful scholarly research on military history in the school's existence. The entirety of what they pass on as historical research has been written by journalists, not academics. It's drivel produced by hacks to foist on ignorant redneck rubes who can't discern historical fact from fairy tale. (eg: "more officers during WWII than West Point and Annapolis combined.")

Your typical aggy has gotten most of their understanding of history from the movies. Hollywood was never meant to be the repository of our nation's history. I hate to break it to the aggys, but there was no historical figure known as Forrest Gump, none of the Star Wars series is real, and the vast majority of what they believe about the Rangers on D-Day has been fictionalized, much of it because of Cornelius Ryan.

I've long thought A&M should create a Masters of Science in Military History as both a pathway for officers transitioning from military to civilian life and a repository for the institutional knowledge held by those individuals. But A&M never will even consider doing it because A&M isn't about academics. The main reason the school exists is to culturally indoctrinate ignorant kids. The A&M administrators know they won't be able to successfully culturally indoctrinate former military officers whose minds are not as susceptible to brainwashing.

Arguably A&M should have the finest military bookstore in the nation, with alumni donating their collections back for resale to generate profits and to promote learning. But A&M has no military bookstore whatsoever. For one very basic reason - A&M is about cultural indoctrination into their sick, infected culture, not about education or knowledge. In their world fairy tales matter more than facts. The aggys can't promote scholarly research into a wide variety of topics because the truth is their enemy. Their entire culture depends on the ignorance of their alumni, students, and supporters.

And that is yet another reason I deeply feel the people of Texas deserve better Than Texas A&M.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hank_Hill said:

Yea I don’t own one but have heard on more than one occasion an ag say something along the lines of “Those Texas rings look just like an Aggie ring!”….uhhh yea you mean the standard template of class rings from high-school upward that has been in use forever?? 

3 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

The definitive way to differentiate between at UT class ring and an aggy ring is the aggy ring will always be prominently displayed and viewable from a distance as the aggy ring finger  is upright and penetrating the ring wearer’s nostrils. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I don't need a class ring to prove I graduated from Texas. I let my body of work speak for itself. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Let 'em be. They are just excited since they didn't get a class ring when they completed their GEDs.

• Haha 1

I mean…I guess in the pre-BCS era, there wasn’t a “national title game” and it is sorta conceivable that they potentially were playing for a share of a national title. However, it is almost certain that the Miami-Alabama winner was going to be the unanimous #1.

But yeah, since that season culminated with a 28-3 ass kicking at the hands of Notre Dame in the Cotton Bowl, it probably would have been best for this guy to just remain silent. Unfortunately that is just not something aggies do well. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Hank Chinaski said:

I mean…I guess in the pre-BCS era, there wasn’t a “national title game” and it is sorta conceivable that they potentially were playing for a share of a national title. However, it is almost certain that the Miami-Alabama winner was going to be the unanimous #1.

But yeah, since that season culminated with a 28-3 ass kicking at the hands of Notre Dame in the Cotton Bowl, it probably would have been best for this guy to just remain silent. Unfortunately that is just not something aggies do well. 

Any horns running around bragging that there was a minuscule scenario of a MNC from the 1991 CB?  No, because UT got an all time ass kicking at the hands of the U and recognize the absurdity of it. Oh, and UT has ACTUAL MNCs since WWII.  Horns fans have never made that argument. How embarrassing. 

1 minute ago, nnm said:

Any horns running around bragging that there was a minuscule scenario of a MNC from the 1991 CB?  No, because UT got an all time ass kicking at the hands of the U and recognize the absurdity of it. Oh, and UT has ACTUAL MNCs since WWII.  Horns fans have never made that argument. How embarrassing. 

Well yeah, it’s an incredible stretch in the first place, and by saying it out loud, this guy drew attention to just how little they have to be proud of. Sometimes it’s best to just shut the fuck up.

4 hours ago, skeeter said:

As a Christian,  I find this highly offensive and blatantly sacrilegious.  Of course this goes along with aggy making up their own truths.

If they would just check Roman's 2:11, their folly would be obvious. 

Rom. 2:11 KJV

For there is no respect of persons with God.

New International Version:

For God does not show favoritism.

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2