• Replies 71.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

I am dumber for having read through that texags thread.

Haven't developed a QB for a decade or more . . . as if Tannehill, Johnny, and Mond are anything to brag about.

Already moving on from Ewers . . . well, it might make sense to look at draft eligibility.  Gosh, a QB competition between a draft-eligible upper classman and a true frosh, what team could possibly deal with such a thing?

Bought and paid for . . . nothing I can do but LMAO.

Kid is probably going to end up overrated like Eli . . . I sure fucking hope so.

This will be Colt McCoy part deax . . . I mean, where to start?  Deax?  Damn, son.  Take a Lit class and read something besides "Howdy!  The Story of a Bonfire Miscalculation".  And Colt?  They're ragging on Colt?  The 3-star who set career NCAA records?  The guy who led his team to an undefeated season and NC game against A&M's wet dream date?  Yeesh.  If Colt had played for A&M, he would have been less successful and they would still be lining up to suck him off.

Today's A&M, a school that is almost twice this size of Texas . . . 67K vs 52K = 1.29X, and those dipshits are routinely slammed for whoring out their campus to any and all comers.

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

When I was living in New York City many years ago I once brought a chick I picked up in a bar back to my apartment.  When She left she apparently swiped my watch and my UT ring.  She called me the next day trying to ransom them to me.  The watch wasn't worth much, but the ring was worth its weight in gold.  I offered her a couple of hundred bucks and she was supposed to meet me the next day for the exchange, but she didn't show up.  I went back to the bar a few times to see if she showed up there, but I never saw her again.  I ended up buying a new ring that I never wear.

NMAS coming through in the clutch, have some rep.

44 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

When I was living in New York City many years ago I once brought a chick I picked up in a bar back to my apartment.  When She left she apparently swiped my watch and my UT ring.  She called me the next day trying to ransom them to me.  The watch wasn't worth much, but the ring was worth its weight in gold.  I offered her a couple of hundred bucks and she was supposed to meet me the next day for the exchange, but she didn't show up.  I went back to the bar a few times to see if she showed up there, but I never saw her again.  I ended up buying a new ring that I never wear.

She sounds like a skank and no-slack dirty leg. Penlight malfunction?

57 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Are you sure you didn't lose that ring in her? 

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Mittens said:

Jimbo picking his battles:

The reason? No, not to pad your record and have an off week where you get to work your second team in another home game. Oh no.

It's because of the financial benefit to the FCS school. It's because Jimbo has a big heart. Hell, he bought a pre-fab home for his mom with an above ground pool. They'd rather schedule a power five team, but it's for the children!

Fits perfectly with Aggie dissimulation. Yes, it's true that it's a benefit to the opponent. No, it's not true that's why you choose to do it.

• Hook 'Em 1

Was dropping my son off to get on the bus to head to Camp Ozark yesterday and there was a kid in the parking lot -- he looked to be counselor age but wasn't wearing Ozark garb. Instead, he was wearing a maroon, "We Own Bama" t-shirt with 41-38 and other shit on the back. 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

2-8 is “ownership”?

aggy math on full disply.

they have to celebrate it wherever they can. for what it's worth, Kansas is also 2-8 vs Texas in their last 10 games. they love bringing that stat up but then act like their EXACT same record vs Bama doesn't matter lol

Was dropping my son off to get on the bus to head to Camp Ozark yesterday and there was a kid in the parking lot -- he looked to be counselor age but wasn't wearing Ozark garb. Instead, he was wearing a maroon, "We Own Bama" t-shirt with 41-38 and other shit on the back. 

That’s just pathetic

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

Was dropping my son off to get on the bus to head to Camp Ozark yesterday and there was a kid in the parking lot -- he looked to be counselor age but wasn't wearing Ozark garb. Instead, he was wearing a maroon, "We Own Bama" t-shirt with 41-38 and other shit on the back. 🤦‍♂️

We also celebrate a 41-38, but ours was way better.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, NoName said:

they have to celebrate it wherever they can. for what it's worth, Kansas is also 2-8 vs Texas in their last 10 games. they love bringing that stat up but then act like their EXACT same record vs Bama doesn't matter lol

To be fair, they consider Kansas' 2-8 record to be owning us as well.

• Haha 2

On 6/25/2022 at 11:17 AM, Rickylovesweed said:

Which schools in Texas have played for a national championship in football, basketball, or baseball after A&M was no longer a "military" college? 

Texas, Baylor, Rice, UTEP, SMU, Texas Tech, and Houston. 

Am I missing a school? 

TCU has been in the CWS finals.

19 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

image.gif.b6cbbb5d02248bad50ec8ae054477874.gif

4 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Lol if you took out the 10 fcs wins aggy has over the last 10 years, they have the EXACT same record as Texas during that span

fucking lmao

"But SEC wins count twice as much and SEC losses count half as much." - aggy

As a 3rd party commentator, I'd posit the phrase "TU" is a far greater indictment of aggy than it is Texas.  It instantly signifies "Idiot is using the phrase" when I hear it.

That Texas A&M doesn’t have all-white athletics teams astounds me. How do Black athletes attend that school?

Don't give a damn about what they care about or respecting their opinions. Players just need to suit up and entertain me. I totally can't enjoy football with little black BLM stickers on the helmets. All that talk about unity? Get that mess outta here.”

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3298872/last#last

Edited by Randolph Duke

3 minutes ago, NoName said:

that point #3 is super yikes.

Surprisingly, Texas A&M being located in "the armpit of Texas" doesn't impress those of Mexican heritage.

What aggys don't realize is that not being Texas A&M gives The University of Texas a strong regional advantage from the start. Since A&M was founded, it has been looked down on by Texans (even white people) because it was forced upon the state by the Reconstructionist legislature and wasn't, as was the namesake The University of Texas, "of, by, and for the people of Texas."

That most Texans didn't want A&M, tried to do away with A&M, refused to fund A&M, refused to terminate A&M's status as a branch of UT because it meant additional taxes to fund an independent A&M, and have continuously considered A&M a lesser institution, is something the aggys conveniently leave out of Fish Camp.

1915 aggy batt snippet sackett.jpeg