• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 hours ago, Vertigo said:

I was thinking 3-3, with an absolute ass whoopin by Bama to send them careening into the bye week. I could see them dropping Arkansas, Bama, and either Miami or Miss St.

Fire Jimbo!   If aggy follow this track,  I can't imagine the alum/fan base not calling for what's left of his scalp.  

1 hour ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.3ed80405674b322f35363e741313d4b1.jpeg

The only way Nick Saban will ever consider aggy his biggest threat is if he's reincarnated as a sheep.

Delusional bastards have won double digits one freaking time in the last quarter of a century and they think Nick Saban loses sleep over them.

Adorable.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

Are we talking about the same Jimbo? The same Jimbo Fisher who made his reputation at FSU and was hired by A&M in part because he was a guy who would never let ethics or education take precedence over football? 

So. I am a teacher. And I want you to know I have watched Jimbos actions with players in tense moments on the field and off the field.  

Here's what I can say. He honestly cares more about the players development than he does about winning. I can't tell you how many times other coaches would have changed things but he was insistent on teaching. Growing. Developing. 

I expect him to give Smith consequences for sure. But if history is a guide, he will also give the player every opportunity to learn and grow from this mistake.  

Because he is a teacher. I see it in our coach. And that's what good teachers do. They don't crucify students. They teach them to do better.  

So if Jimbo doesn't act like the judge and jury you would expect, recognize what his goals are and why he does this. 

He's in it for growing players. If he can see any other path towards teaching him, that's the path he will choose.”

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3303047/last#last

• Haha 2

I’m still confused at A&M thinking they’ve done something—anything—to warrant manufacturing a “rivalry” with Alabama.

A&M hasn’t played for a CC since, what, 1998?  They haven’t won a NC in football in 83 years?  Yet they believe they are on the same level as (and some of them believe they are better than) Alabama?

Chicago Bulls What GIF by NBA

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

I’m still confused at A&M thinking they’ve done something—anything—to warrant manufacturing a “rivalry” with Alabama.

A&M hasn’t played for a CC since, what, 1998?  They haven’t won a NC in football in 83 years?  Yet they believe they are on the same level as (and some of them believe they are better than) Alabama?

Chicago Bulls What GIF by NBA

Remember they have made "We Control The Tide" shirts to celebrate both wins over Alabama the past decade

we-control-the-tide-victory-maroon-shirt

• Haha 2

You fuckers have no clue how much byu and atm are the same school and same fanbase. When I moved to Texas it blew my mind that all yall were dealing with the same shit I grew up with in byu. All you can do is pat them on the head and give them a cookie. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

They will make him sit out the first half against either Sam or Appalachian St.
Because elite "game changer" coaches such as Jimbo have a commitment to discipline.
Turdition.
946572353_aggy2022schedule.thumb.jpeg.de91b6e7df6099daaa37dea88eacb7e9.jpeg
He will have paid his dues by the time the Canes come to town...bet on it.

14 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Sam Houston, App State, Miami and UMass? God what a shitty OOC. App State actually might beat them. 

every year we talk about them having an early coaster-collapsing devastating loss that starts a meltdown and every year they scrape through and start 5-1

i say this year we don't do it

i say we encourage the coaster clack-clack

aggy is an unstoppable kraken waiting to be unleashed

talk them up

encourage their mutual masturbation

if we take that tack, liuccitown will at first resist and laugh, but will shortly convince themselves we finally have religion

FEED the echochamber

FEAR THE JIMBO

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, pops said:

You fuckers have no clue how much byu and atm are the same school and same fanbase. When I moved to Texas it blew my mind that all yall were dealing with the same shit I grew up with in byu. All you can do is pat them on the head and give them a cookie. 

Maybe, but at least soaking is a better past time than red assed boot sliding. 

I'm getting a lot of DM's about my "hate" for A&M. Let me set the record straight. I have no hate for Texas A&M. I firmly believe Texas A&M is badly failing the people of Texas.

Which is why I believe the people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

Upon having been conferred a post-secondary degree from an institution as munificently funded by the taxpayers as Texas A&M, one should be able to discern fantasy from reality. The entire culture of Texas A&M is built upon a foundation of fantasy, hence aggypedia.com. The people of Texas deserve better than post-secondary "graduates" who can't discern fantasy from reality. Their "corps of cadets" is a fucking civilian fraternity that is poorly lead and full of intellectually stunted children lacking self esteem who need to be "elevated" by being coddled in a "reality" that will for the rest of their lives be referred to in quotes. Again, I refer everyone to aggypedia.com.

That not one but two former brigadier generals of the U.S. Army have signed on to perpetuate teaching fairy tales to gullible, small minded children lacking self esteem and guidance is a shame to our nation's military in that it produces such weak leadership.

While the rest of America seems complacent about such weak leadership, I believe the people of Texas deserve better.

aggys live in a world of shame that everyone but aggys see with complete clarity.

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

By the time one has been conferred a post-secondary diploma, one should be able to participate in thoughtful disagreement. The mere concept of thoughtful disagreement is an anathema to the culture of Texas A&M. And that is what differentiates the Texas A&M trade school experience from a classical university. Classical education seeks to expand one's mind and one's horizons. The Texas A&M experience brutally and shamefully limits one's mind and one's intellect.

The reforms necessary to elevate Texas A&M to being worthy of the people of Texas are many. If I had to start, it would be with the concept of "sacred grass." If we are to stand on the shoulders of giants, we need to first walk in the footsteps of those who have walked before us. The concept of "sacred grass" is of a trade school mentality. A trade school mentality is completely acceptable, and in its own very valuable. But we should proudly differentiate trade schools from classical universities. Trade schools are charged with teaching specific skills. Trade schools summarize human knowledge. Classical universities are charged with imagining and capturing the human potential. Classical universities expand our horizons. Classical universities build a better tomorrow. It should escape no one that the computer age so far has flourished in Austin and has completely passed over the Brazos Valley. Intellectual capital is the difference. Trade schools summarize intellectual capital. Classical universities expand intellectual capital. 

If I had to choose a second reform for Texas A&M, I would remove their shrine to white supremacy that stands at the center of their university and their culture. Sul Ross stands as an example of what decent people revile. The memory of Sul Ross is a shitstain upon the state and the people of Texas.

The people of Texas deserve better than the shitstain Texas A&M currently represents.

I have no hate for Texas A&M. I have disdain for Texas A&M.

Because the people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

aggy_ralph copy.jpg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

I'm getting a lot of DM's about my "hate" for A&M. Let me set the record straight. I have no hate for Texas A&M. I firmly believe Texas A&M is badly failing the people of Texas.

Which is why I believe the people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

Upon having been conferred a post-secondary degree from an institution as munificently funded by the taxpayers as Texas A&M, one should be able to discern fantasy from reality. The entire culture of Texas A&M is built upon a foundation of fantasy, hence aggypedia.com. The people of Texas deserve better than post-secondary "graduates" who can't discern fantasy from reality. Their "corps of cadets" is a fucking civilian fraternity that is poorly lead and full of intellectually stunted children lacking self esteem who need to be "elevated" by being coddled in a "reality" that will for the rest of their lives be referred to in quotes. Again, I refer everyone to aggypedia.com.

That not one but two former brigadier generals of the U.S. Army have signed on to perpetuate teaching fairy tales to gullible, small minded children lacking self esteem and guidance is a shame to our nation's military in that it produces such weak leadership.

While the rest of America seems complacent about such weak leadership, I believe the people of Texas deserve better.

aggys live in a world of shame that everyone but aggys see with complete clarity.

By the time one has been conferred a post-secondary diploma, one should be able to participate in thoughtful disagreement. The mere concept of thoughtful disagreement is an anathema to the culture of Texas A&M. And that is what differentiates the Texas A&M trade school experience from a classical university. Classical education seeks to expand one's mind and one's horizons. The Texas A&M experience brutally limits one's mind and one's intellect.

The reforms necessary to elevate Texas A&M to being worthy of the people of Texas are many. If I had to start, it would be with the concept of "sacred grass." If we are to stand on the shoulders of giants, we need to first walk in the footsteps of those who have walked before us. The concept of "sacred grass" is of a trade school mentality. A trade school mentality is completely acceptable, and in its own very valuable. But we should proudly differentiate trade schools from classical universities. Trade schools are charged with teaching specific skills. Trade schools summarize human knowledge. Classical universities are charged with imagining and capturing the human potential. Classical universities expand our horizons. Classical universities build a better tomorrow. It should escape no one that the computer age so far has flourished in Austin and has completely passed over the Brazos Valley. Intellectual capital is the difference. Trade schools summarize intellectual capital. Classical universities expand intellectual capital. 

If I had to choose a second reform for Texas A&M, I would remove their shrine to white supremacy that stands at the center of their university and their culture. Sul Ross stands as an example of what decent people revile. The memory of Sul Ross is a shitstain upon the state and the people of Texas.

The people of Texas deserve better than the shitstain Texas A&M currently represents.

I have no hate for Texas A&M. I have disdain for Texas A&M.

Because the people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

aggy_ralph copy.jpg

Let me set the record straight....I've got enough hate for the both of us. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, VoteforHank said:

Jimbo is speaking at SEC media days right now. He was introduced as having a 9-2 record in bowl games. Easy to do if you just cancel the bowl instead of getting your ass kicked. 

Just remember, Jimbo got his ass kicked by this guy in one of those bowl losses

Screen_Shot_2015-12-29_at_3.34.35_PM.0.0.jpeg

I don't recommend it, but if you want to put yourself through the beatdown of listening to Jimbo for a half hour, here it is.

Some funny takeaways:

Regarding the dustup: Jimbo said, "like Nick said, we learn from these things, I know Nick learned something, I hope I learn something too."

When asked about his WR depth.. Jimbo tailed off and ended up talking about RB and TE's catching the ball.

A speech transcriber stood up and said. "How do you talk so fast?"

When asked about who his top 3 permanent opponents would be he indicated that you had to have Texas and LSU because of both great rivalries.

42 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

I don't recommend it, but if you want to put yourself through the beatdown of listening to Jimbo for a half hour, here it is.

Some funny takeaways:

Regarding the dustup: Jimbo said, "like Nick said, we learn from these things, I know Nick learned something, I hope I learn something too."

When asked about his WR depth.. Jimbo tailed off and ended up talking about RB and TE's catching the ball.

A speech transcriber stood up and said. "How do you talk so fast?"

When asked about who his top 3 permanent opponents would be he indicated that you had to have Texas and LSU because of both great rivalries.

image.thumb.jpeg.7f0c4c1acccbfcc232591bb59ad9c84e.jpeg

1 hour ago, Vertigo said:

Absolutely flawless execution on the textbook passive aggressive aggy mentally handicapped commentary.

His paycheck is phenomenal to do this job.

• Hook 'Em 2