• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, Sir Ulrich said:

Because everyone else lies.The real reason for the horrible 40 times at the NFL combine.                                                                    "If you’re an NFL GM, there are two conclusions you can draw here. The first, and likely most common, is that the Texas A&M football team is full of extremely slow players. The second and, in my opinion, the stronger possibility here is that Texas A&M is one of few schools that didn’t fudge the numbers." 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

31 minutes ago, Crapinon said:

Because everyone else lies.The real reason for the horrible 40 times at the NFL combine.                                                                    "If you’re an NFL GM, there are two conclusions you can draw here. The first, and likely most common, is that the Texas A&M football team is full of extremely slow players. The second and, in my opinion, the stronger possibility here is that Texas A&M is one of few schools that didn’t fudge the numbers." 

I conclude that playing a shitty schedule that includes an FCS team and forfeiting your bowl game are contributing factors to being soft and lazy.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/14/2022 at 10:12 AM, Randolph Duke said:

You forget to mention Kliff Kingsbury being the play caller. Not a small piece of that puzzle.

that was a very, very good offense. next offense that had a higher OFEI score was 2017 OU, then 2018 OU and Alabama. basically the #1 or #2 OFEI offense between 2007 and 2017.

within 2012, they were the #1 in OFEI by a huge margin over #2 (gap between #1 and #2 was about the same as the gap between #2 and #10

On 8/14/2022 at 3:57 PM, Elmer_Fudd said:

I found the Appalachian State fan that'll be posting how great the aggy people and stadium are.  Might even get lost as he's already asking about parking.

Screenshot_20220814-155501_Chrome.jpg

the last time they played @ VaTech was in 2003. if this guy had season tickets for Va Tech from 1996 to 2020 and he still remembers the A&M fans as the "most friendly" almost 20 years later, he is a liar.

Lying Simon Rex GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

20 hours ago, Crapinon said:

he has a very, very bad RAS with a "very poor" speed grade

1 hour ago, NoName said:

the last time they played @ VaTech was in 2003. if this guy had season tickets for Va Tech from 1996 to 2020 and he still remembers the A&M fans as the "most friendly" almost 20 years later, he is a liar.

Lying Simon Rex GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

Hurricanes hit Blackburg in September in 1996 & 1999. They did not play A&M those years. They were hit in 2003 but it happened in July. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 8/15/2022 at 6:39 PM, DFW Horn said:
Pretends OU is their real rival?

Yeah I also liked the part where aggy wanted to schedule us - because it might be aggy's only win lol - but we begged out of it. Seems like it's been the other way around, with aggy saying no to CDC multiple times and saying there's no room on their schedule. Pussies. They know we'd just keep beating them 2 of every 3 like we always have.

Edited by wood
  • Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, wood said:

Yeah I also liked the part where aggy wanted to schedule us - because it might be aggy's only win lol - but we begged out of it. Seems like it's been the other way around, with aggy saying no to CDC multiple times and saying there's no room on their schedule. Pussies. They know we'd just keep beating them 2 of every 3 like we always have.

They've even bought into the mythology that because they were successful in the SEC in their first year, they' have rolled the entire B12.  The truth is that B12 defenses were MUCH better suited to facing the 2012 aggy offense, compared to the SEC defenses of the time.  An B12 offenses were MUCH better suited, to keeping up in a shootout.

My prediction for the ags in 2012 if they'd played in the B12 instead of the SEC?  

8-4

Edited by utee94
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, wood said:

Aggy has won 100% of their hypothetical games vs Texas as opposed to about 31% of the actual games 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 8/14/2022 at 3:57 PM, Elmer_Fudd said:

I found the Appalachian State fan that'll be posting how great the aggy people and stadium are.  Might even get lost as he's already asking about parking.

Screenshot_20220814-155501_Chrome.jpg

Oh, yeah bucket list checked off. Going to Harvard on the Brazos to watch his son, an App State fan, do what? Cheer for his team?

Fucking dip shit.

From his prose, it appears that he probably got the NowThis treatment when aggy showed up in Hicksville, Va, and he liked it.

They ARE friendly, AppStateDad, but a word of warning - WATCH YOUR CORNHOLE.

27 minutes ago, 66BUFF said:

Good to know, I have always heard the 13-0 story.

If you have 5 minutes to read.....

Texas on Bevo: https://www.texasexes.org/about-us/history-and-traditions/truth-about-bevo

Aggy on Bevo: https://myaggienation.com/am_news/today_in_aggie_history/today-in-aggie-history-nov-19-a-m-defeats-texas-13-0-at-kyle-field/article_a2425f40-7002-11e4-a85f-9b57f410da80.html

And neutral on Bevo, even stating the hyde did in fact say 13-0: https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2013/12/23/texas-aggies-bevo-world-war-1-brand

Whatever they make up, even after disproven, they continue with their lies to fish camp to this day.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, 66BUFF said:

Good to know, I have always heard the 13-0 story.

Attached a copy of the December 1916 Alcalde which specifically mentions the presentation of the mascot and clearly mentions his name as 'Bevo."

In the December 1916 publication, November 30, 1916, is identified as the exact date Bevo was presented and first named in print.

Attached is also a story from the Austin American Statesman, dated Feb 12, 1917, which mentions the animal being stolen and branded "13-0."

The evening of February 10, 1917 is established by the article as the exact date the animal was branded.

One of the most sought after documents not in the UT school archives is a copy of the November 31, 1916, school newspaper which would have covered the presentation of the new mascot in detail.

That the aggy education utterly fails to teach "liberal lernin" subjects such as history to individuals who by their nature want to better understand history and understand their heritage (and turditions), is a glaring failure of the "aggy experience." They are duped with fairy tales and treated as ignorant rubes by their very own university administrators. And they live their lives not knowing the difference.

Texas A&M is the only "world class" post-secondary institution I can think of whose culture is entirely predicated on the ignorance of their students and alumni.

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

feb1917 copy.jpg

bevo-13-0.jpg

The Alcalde December 1916 .pdf

Edited by Randolph Duke