Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

12 minutes ago, DalTxHornFan said:

Smells a lot like aggy.

Yep.

Nice to know they are still obsessed with Randolph Duke.

We have his IP address.

Who wants to bet either College Station or Katy?

He wants my ID, so I asked him to post his Driver's License. He wants my ID, the least he can do is offer up his first.

They have the mentality of children.

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 2

31 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

I got DM'ed today by a guy asking about me interest in aggy culture. Within three messages he asked me for my identity.

longhorn1991

The person established their account this past Monday. Four days on the site and he wants my identity.

Just be aware.

I hope you responded....Identity? I'm Ralph Bellamy you idiot!

33 minutes ago, Deej said:

I hope you told him your name was Kevin Morgan. 

Fuck you for outing me. 

Our new friend was active on the site two minutes ago, so we know he’s lurking. 

Im going to bet he won’t disclose his identity, although he wants me to disclose mine.

Have fun with him. Just know his background. 

Edited by Randolph Duke

44 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Fuck you for outing me. 

Our new friend was active on the site two minutes ago, so we know he’s lurking. 

Im going to bet he won’t disclose his identity, although he wants me to disclose mine.

Have fun with him. Just know his background. 

Harrison Ford Who Gives A Shit GIF - Harrison Ford Who Gives A Shit Who Cares GIFs

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

I got DM'ed today by a guy asking about my interest in aggy culture. Within three messages he asked me for my identity.

longhorn1991

The person established their account this past Monday. Four days on the site and he wants my identity.

Just be aware.

why the fuck would there be a reason to disclose your identity?  That's creepy AF, given the circumstances.

There's some folks who know who I am on here, but we've either mutually disclosed info for a cause or met at an event.

Hope you sent him your paystub and scared him off...

Edited by slorch

Just now, slorch said:

why the fuck would there be a reason to disclose your identity?  That's creepy AF, given the circumstances.

Hope you sent him your paystub and scared him off...

No, I showed him a W-2 with a gross income of 101,000 and an address in Katy. Along with my Ram truck lease agreement and a picture of my second hand bass boat. 

He’s squeezing his balls right now and telling his white trash redneck friends “his sources tell him” Randolph Duke is actually an aggy. 

Advantage aggy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I got DM'ed today by a guy asking about my interest in aggy culture. Within three messages he asked me for my identity.

longhorn1991

Just be aware.

Just be honest and tell them your name is Jimbo Fisher.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

the last time they played @ VaTech was in 2003. if this guy had season tickets for Va Tech from 1996 to 2020 and he still remembers the A&M fans as the "most friendly" almost 20 years later, he is a liar.
200.gif
He says he's the parent of a current "App state fan" and his #1 reason for driving to aggyland is to watch his son? That's pretty creepy if true.

The illiteracy of the whole thing makes it difficult to tell of it's legit or aggy fanfic
  • Haha 1

It’s comical that the aggys don’t grasp that not everyone has aggy-level thought processes. They are oblivious to how their aggy education has failed them. They get their trade school diploma, move to Katy, and spend the rest of their W-2 existence thinking a “c” average at a state trade school with a 70% acceptance rate is what constitutes a “world class education.”

And they are stunned when someone takes them for an aggy within three minutes of meeting them or after reading anything they have written. 

But, as someone who originally wanted to be an anthropologist and study primitive cultures, I have to admit they are entertaining.

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Haha 1

And they are stunned when someone takes them for an aggy writhing three minutes of meeting them or after reading anything they have written. 

But, as someone who originally wanted to be an anthropologist and study primitive cultures, I have to admit they are entertaining.

within?

Anthropology and archaeology are two fields with comparable studies, right? Here's how I'd imagine RD escaping aggy after they ID him.

Harrison Ford Running GIF by Indiana Jones

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

3 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

within?

Anthropology and archaeology are two fields with comparable studies, right? Here's how I'd imagine RD escaping aggy after they ID him.

Harrison Ford Running GIF by Indiana Jones

Good catch.

My hobby of chronicling aggy culture is a direct result of my interest in studying primitive cultures.

I need to go back and archive the aggy "I was a visiting fan who experience a transcendent experience visiting Kyle Field" letters. They were hilarious, even more so to people who immediately realized they were written by aggys claiming to be opposing fans. I remember the Auburn one where the guy got lost seven times between the parking lot and the stadium was 2013. Does anyone remember what year the Florida one was written where the supposed UF fan said he was glad his team lost because the aggys played better and deserved the win?

longhorn1991 has gone silent after I outed him as an aggy. I'm sure he is still lurking, but keep a watch on him. He'll be back.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

It’s comical that the aggys don’t grasp that not everyone has aggy-level thought processes. They are oblivious to how their aggy education has failed them. They get their trade school diploma, move to Katy, and spend the rest of their W-2 existence thinking a “c” average at a state trade school with a 70% acceptance rate is what constitutes a “world class education.”

image.thumb.jpeg.cb0e796bbc0fd490925f4bf8e799763e.jpeg

• Haha 3

My firm has a standing rule to never interview any aggy. We just don’t need their bullshit attitude holding everyone else back. 

I’m about to rotate out to senior status and leave the firm to extremely competent professionals. We rotate leadership out at age 55. I fully expect the next leadership team to laugh at any aggy resume and to trash it. 

“My sources tell me” our economy needs nothing to do with the aggy mentality. “I can’t tell you how I know, but I am told” the people of Texas and our nation deserve better than what Texas A&M calls “graduates.”

My $1 million offer “aggy yell leader” challenge still stands. Twelve years I have offered to make any person an instant millionaire if they can tell us exactly which game in 1907 the “women were bored so we stole janitor overalls and rocked the world” happened. If they know the year, the have to know the game. Otherwise, how did they know the year? Step up, aggys. “People I talk to” tell me you just made that story up and what you revere as “tradition” we mock as “redneck bullshit.” 

I’m going to also launch (yet another) aggy millionaire challenge. I am preparing to offer $1 million to any aggy who can explain how, as his daughter explained, Sul Ross was motivated to kill people of color “to establish the supremacy of the white man.” How does that not qualify Sul Ross as a white supremacist?

Here is your chance to get rich, Billy Liucci. No more federal bailouts to keep your business viable. Lol. 

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can anyone c&p the ESPN story about the SEC looking like it’s going with the 9 game schedule? Every time I try to click the article from my phone, it opens the fucking ESPN and then just spins. 

Obviously if we’re going to 9 games when we get there, that means ATM yet again didn’t get their way and the FCS bullshit is also under pressure. If that’s how it goes down, the only way it gets better is if they get Texas, OU and LSU in their pod. Hahahaha 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

This article? https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/34430807/sec-leaning-nine-game-conference-schedule-which-not-only-adds-value-tv-protects-season-ticket-sales

There is mounting momentum among SEC schools to go from eight conference games to nine in football once Oklahoma and Texas join the league, sources told ESPN.

The league's athletic directors held their regularly scheduled meeting earlier this week. Administrators and coaches from multiple schools in the league said the feeling now is that the SEC will ultimately land at nine conference games with a 3-6 format when the new scheduling model is announced.

"Going to nine games not only adds value for TV, but protects season-ticket sales, donations and College Football Playoff access for more teams," one SEC athletic director told ESPN.

Another league source said there were a few schools on the fence between eight and nine games back in May during the SEC spring meetings, but added, "I think there's ample support now to get to nine. More rivalries can be played on an annual basis, and the content that an extra league game would provide for TV would mean a lot more money."

Oklahoma and Texas are set to join the SEC in 2025 and possibly a year earlier. The proposed nine-game model would include three permanent opponents each year and then a rotation of six other opponents.

For instance, Texas A&M athletic director Ross Bjork told ESPN this week that the Aggies would be in favor of playing Texas and LSU every year and then one other permanent opponent.

One of the frustrations for many around the league with the current schedule is how long teams go without playing each other. For example, Georgia has never played in College Station against Texas A&M, which joined the league in 2012.

"If the vote were taken today, it would be nine games," an SEC athletic director told ESPN. "I thought we were there in May, too, but there was some flip-flopping. I think most of those schools have crossed over and will probably vote with the room."

Some coaches have voiced support for nine games. Alabama's Nick Saban has long been a proponent and said schools "owed it to the fans to play more good games. If we don't, they're going to quit coming."

Missouri's Eliah Drinkwitz said this summer "to me, it has to be a 3-6 model."

Texas A&M coach Jimbo Fisher told ESPN this week he thinks nine games is "probably the best scenario. That way, you can keep alive the rivalries and the secondary rivalries, because in this league the secondary rivalries are almost as important as the primary rivalries."

Texas coach Steve Sarkisian has said it was important that the Longhorns be able to play Oklahoma and Texas A&M every year once his school begins play in the SEC. The only way to do that would be to play nine games with a 3-6 model.

Several ADs said they are hopeful the schedule plan will be finalized sometime this fall before the 2022 season is complete.

The ACC announced a similar eight-game scheduling model in June, a one-divisional format that will be used from 2023-26. Each team will play three primary opponents every year and face the other 10 league teams twice during a four-year cycle (one home and one away).

• Hook 'Em 5

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Can anyone c&p the ESPN story about the SEC looking like it’s going with the 9 game schedule? Every time I try to click the article from my phone, it opens the fucking ESPN and then just spins. 

Obviously if we’re going to 9 games when we get there, that means ATM yet again didn’t get their way and the FCS bullshit is also under pressure. If that’s how it goes down, the only way it gets better is if they get Texas, OU and LSU in their pod. Hahahaha 

Yep. We’d immediately get hard at that pod and be super excited. Cool, 3 fun games every year in our pod. They’d immediately asked to be put In a pod with Vandy, South Carolina and Missouri. 

2 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Yep. We’d immediately get hard at that pod and be super excited. Cool, 3 fun games every year in our pod. They’d immediately asked to be put In a pod with Vandy, South Carolina and Missouri. 

Unfortunately it sounds like there won’t actually be pods, just 3 permanent rivals. We get OU, ATM, and Arkansas and they’re angling to get Missouri instead of Arkansas or OU, apparently. Whatever. 

The bigger issue is the horse trading regarding the nonconference schedule. Texas, Bama, LSU and Georgia do not want FCS programs. ATM and others do.  There’s also, or at least there was, disagreement around requiring every team to schedule other P5 teams in the non-con, at least one per season. Again, Texas and others are on one side and ATM and Arkansas and others are on the other. To me, victory is 9 conference games, no FCS ever, and at least one P5 non-con required. That’s also what the networks and streamers want. The FCS games are absolutely ratings poison. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Unfortunately it sounds like there won’t actually be pods, just 3 permanent rivals. We get OU, ATM, and Arkansas and they’re angling to get Missouri instead of Arkansas or OU, apparently. Whatever. 

The bigger issue is the horse trading regarding the nonconference schedule. Texas, Bama, LSU and Georgia do not want FCS programs. ATM and others do.  There’s also, or at least there was, disagreement around requiring every team to schedule other P5 teams in the non-con, at least one per season. Again, Texas and others are on one side and ATM and Arkansas and others are on the other. To me, victory is 9 conference games, no FCS ever, and at least one P5 non-con required. That’s also what the networks and streamers want. The FCS games are absolutely ratings poison. 

Kansas will be the bell of the ball. Jimbo may go there personally to lock up a 20 year contract.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I’d prefer 11 conference games and 1 G5 (or If you wanted to get nutty and schedule a P5 good for

you) but that’s more aggressive than many could deal with I guess. 
My ideal Texas schedule is:

9 SEC games,

1 from this bucket (home and home or neutral) Michigan, USC, Washington, Oregon, UCLA, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Minnesota, Ohio State,   Iowa  

1 from this bucket (2/1 if they can behave themselves) Tech, Ok State, SMU, Rice 

1 from this bucket (always at home, always first game of the year): UNT, UTSA, UTEP, TX ST 

Go 8-4 or better against that schedule and you should be a playoff team (assuming we are talking about 8/12/16 team expanded playoffs. 

Aggy fainted at the idea of scheduling like that. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

I think if he goes somewhere else he has to pay back bag money. 

Otherwise he would be going somewhere. Someone would pay him. Not as much as aggy probably did.  And not as much as he would need to pay back. Thus. Hes sitting out. 

4 hours ago, Deej said:

So absurd.

One could argue that having Georgia yet to visit aggy is just simply keeping in line with historical SEC play.

For example, Georgia and LSU, both founding members of the SEC in 1932, have faced each other a grand total of...32 times.  And that includes 4 matchups in the SEC title game.  The two schools went from 1954 through 1977 without seeing each other in football and had several other decent lengths of time without playing.

Florida and Tennessee, also two of the founding SEC members, have played each other only 51 times.  They went from 1956 to 1968 without playing and really only started playing each other when forced to once the SEC went to divisions in 1992.

Alabama and Kentucky have only faced each other 41 times in football.  Hell, Alabama and Auburn did not play each other from 1908 to 1947.

I am sure there were all sorts of reasons why the SEC schools did not play each other on a yearly basis prior to expansion in 1992, but the fact that aggy and misery have yet to either visit or host some conference members really should not be all that surprising considering the current conference makeup and scheduling model and the general scheduling history of the conference.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

I think if he goes somewhere else he has to pay back bag money. 

Otherwise he would be going somewhere. Someone would pay him. Not as much as aggy probably did.  And not as much as he would need to pay back. Thus. Hes sitting out. 

He has been in the portal since the spring.

Edited by Vertigo

58 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

He has been in the portal since the spring.

yeah. he shopped, to see if anybody could/would match what he would owe. no takers. so hes sitting out.

just a thought. there were whispers aggy was structuring bag money as loans. loans that come due if he transfers in a certain time frame.

or , do you think he was staying at aggy, having that shit career, because he loves aggy?

• Haha 1