• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

7 minutes ago, TexasTroll said:

Could be. When I pledged I had to hold a painted brick for 2 weeks.

made it 2 hours before  I set shot it into a garbage can saying ( and I quote)

” fuck fucking frats”

Hold it in your ass?!?!?

Jesus dude, you need to see a proctologist, or a reconstructive surgeon...

3 minutes ago, ChickenNuggets said:

which fraternity? I'm guessing they suck. haha

Anus Wampus Pompous 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Not sure if this is old news but I've never laughed so hard 5 times in a row at something 

I listen to the Michael Berry show (Houston 740 AM) every morning during work, when I’m free/available at my desk. She’s a weekly staple to his show.

CSB - I played HS football against MB and his Orangefield Bobcats.

Hook’em!

On 9/10/2022 at 8:47 PM, MonkeyDoughnut said:

No coach besides Fisher has ever had a buyout exceed $50 million, according to USA Today, and his nearly doubles that figure.

"Providing the appropriate amount of stability and continuity during this important time is critical as we support our football program at the highest level," Aggies athletic director Ross Bjork said in release announcing Fisher's extension.

plaintext:

+++

Texas A&M Announces Contract Extension for Coach Jimbo Fisher

Sep 01, 2021

By: Brad Marquardt, Athletics Communications

Story Links

BRYAN-COLLEGE STATION, Texas -- The Texas A&M University System Board of Regents voted today to extend the contract for Aggie football coach Jimbo Fisher an additional four years through the 2031 season.

The Board authorized Texas A&M President Katherine Banks to execute the coach's employment contract in conjunction with Director of Athletics Ross Bjork.

"I have great respect for Coach Fisher and his success with our student athletes. His ability to bring out the best in each of them is inspirational. I am confident that he will continue to raise Texas A&M University's football program to new heights," Banks said.

Bjork added, "Coach Fisher continues to demonstrate he is building our program for long-term success and he is a perfect fit for Texas A&M. Providing the appropriate amount of stability and continuity during this important time is critical as we support our football program at the highest level. As one of only five active head coaches to win a national championship, Coach Fisher knows what it takes to lead a comprehensive program on and off the field and develop our young men beyond football. There is momentum in all phases of our program and we are excited about what lies ahead for Aggie Football. We appreciate Coach Fisher's commitment to Texas A&M."

Fisher's contact was extended by four (4) years until December 31, 2031. The terms of the new contract include an annual salary of $9,000,000 starting on January 1, 2022 and will increase to $9,150,000 on January 1, 2023. In each of the following years, the base salary increases by $100,000 on January 1. All other terms relative to performance incentives and other elements remain the same.

"The investment Texas A&M University is making in our program, coaching staff, and facilities speaks to the vision of our leadership and their commitment to long-term success," Fisher stated. "I am thankful for the unwavering support of the administration, the faculty and staff, our 12th Man Foundation donors, the Aggie Network, and the 12th Man - the largest and loudest student section in the country. It is an honor to be the Head Football Coach at Texas A&M, and although I am proud of the strides we've made, we ain't done yet!"

Fisher was hired at Texas A&M on Dec. 4, 2017 after eight seasons as head coach at Florida State University. Fisher's three-season coaching record at Texas A&M is 26-10 and his overall record is 109-33 in 11 seasons as a head coach. Fisher's Aggie teams have compiled a 3-0 record in bowl games, including last year's 41-27 win over North Carolina in the Capital One Orange Bowl. Fisher's 2020 team posted a 9-1 record, including an eight-game winning streak to end the season, and finished No. 4 in the final Associated Press Top 25, which was the program's highest since winning the national championship in 1939.

12 hours ago, DanTheHorn said:

All that stuff sounds like things we have been telling them for years. Aggy tears are best when they are crying about life being unfair but still delusional. Right now they are just a totally defeated bunch. Don't get me wrong still getting high, the problem this time is that they are putting out a low grade tear product. Now they even suck at what they do best.

there is plenty of reagent remaining for a full aggy meltdown

if they change QBs and pull out a win over the convicts, the lollercoaster resets

trough aggy (as opposed to peak aggy) is deeper than the marianas trench

imagine for a moment.....

they switch QBs, jimbo burns down east texas in the process, THEY STILL LOSE, and face pig at 1-2

pig are good

then they go see the pirate

you want to see trough aggy?

how about 1-4 aggy heading to tuscaloosa

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 2

12 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

King will be benched. Johnson will play. They might beat Miami with Johnson. Roller Coaster reset. Weigman will be starting by November. 

all true

and boomhauer burns down east texas if he benches king

it's an intractable problem

you hate to see it

but more than that,

you love to see it

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, 40acredropout said:

Lulz... yell leader accidentally self owns at 6:25 mark.

"Why is it so hard for this A&M I MEAN... App State football team to create a website?  Because they can't string three W's together"

that is some of the most awkward, dorky, unfunny, weird ass shit i have ever seen 😳 it's so bad it's uncomfortable to watch.

tenor (12).gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I listen to the Michael Berry show (Houston 740 AM) every morning during work, when I’m free/available at my desk. She’s a weekly staple to his show.

CSB - I played HS football against MB and his Orangefield Bobcats.

Hook’em!
Tell me you suck without telling me you suck.

Furthermore that you can fly your Micheal Berry flag freely without expecting to be questioned. Dork. Are you sure your not aggy?
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 5

1 hour ago, Born to Run said:

Tell me you suck without telling me you suck.

Furthermore that you can fly your Micheal Berry flag freely without expecting to be questioned. Dork. Are you sure your not aggy?

Tell me you’re an asshole while proving you’re an asshole. Colt did nothing to provoke that from you. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1