• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 hours ago, DaggerHorns said:

Went there around the same time. There’s a good chance I fucked your girlfriend, sister or both.

Want to meet up at the posse east and go kick some band ass? 

And yeah, would have been my ex wife. But she was more into me and Chi-O's. Fun times. My GF and your Sister..... Dear Penthouse. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, deft said:

So will New Mexico, Miami, uLaLa if history teaches us anything

As a 5th Gen New Mexican on mom’s side, I can speak authoritatively on the world class suck that is New Mexico football. UNM and NMSU would genuinely have trouble with any of the Texas 6A playoff teams. Scheduling either of them is worse than a scrimmage. 

11 minutes ago, nnm said:

As a 5th Gen New Mexican on mom’s side, I can speak authoritatively on the world class suck that is New Mexico football. UNM and NMSU would genuinely have trouble with any of the Texas 6A playoff teams. Scheduling either of them is worse than a scrimmage. 

Don’t disparage Tech’s future rivals like that 

• Haha 3

But……aggy
  • Like 1

On 9/20/2022 at 7:12 PM, InkaUtexas said:

Fuck aggy. Can we get this thread back to where it belongs. 

csb.  i broke my cherry with a drill team lieutenant but my next 6 lays were all band girls a year younger.  i dropped the habit until jester, when in my sophmore year i met a flag girl who taught me 5 or 6 versions of cowgirl and the Ancient Chinese Secret of how to eat pussy that guaranteed your partner's orgasm in less than 3 minutes.   she passed me on to 2 other flag girls that fall and 2nd chair clarinet in the spring.

band girls fuck.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

csb.  i broke my cherry with a drill team lieutenant but my next 6 lays were all band girls a year younger.  i dropped the habit until jester, when in my sophmore year i met a flag girl who taught me 5 or 6 versions of cowgirl and the Ancient Chinese Secret of how to eat pussy that guaranteed your partner's orgasm in less than 3 minutes.   she passed me on to 2 other flag girls that fall and 2nd chair clarinet in the spring.

band girls fuck.

Mid 80s LHB?

I was in LHB 85-89 and had a similar experience with flag girls my freshman year 

But in the spirit of this thread I did fuck an aggy coed. It just happened to be our senior year of HS in our hometown before she started at aggy, but already knew she was going there. 

Edited by Longhornstampede
Trying to keep the fucking thread on track!

7 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

band girls fuck.

fat girls have hot friends... 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Longhornstampede said:

flag girl who taught me 5 or 6 versions of cowgirl and the Ancient Chinese Secret of how to eat pussy

If this was early 90s, she was a redhead.  She spent a few weeks on crutches once because she hurt her leg fucking a football player.

• Haha 1

On 9/20/2022 at 11:39 AM, RomaVicta said:

Agree about Earl and Ricky. I rarely saw Barry Sanders, but he seems to be the epitome of another type of back. I think Jim Brown is like Ricky and Earl. As a little boy, I saw Jim Brown on black and white TV. Dad made such a big deal about him that it stuck in my mind. I didn't understand football, but I recall his power and shiftiness. Dad liked to point out how slowly Brown got up and went to the huddle. I don't know if Earl picked that up from Brown or did it purely on his own.

The best pic of Earl was him running over the chest of a SMU player in 1977

• Hook 'Em 4

15 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

band girls fuck.

So I guess you were the flap pole

19 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

band girls fuck.

american pie GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

13 hours ago, dcbc said:

200.gif

lay on the bed

put a pillow under your head

if she's taller than 5'6" you will want a thicker pillow

make sure the pillow(s) point "backwards" so she can put her knees on other side of your head

her knees are not on the pillow

she straddles you facing "forward" (i.e. you can see her tits)

she lowers her pussy down on to your face

tl/dr she sits on your face - but the pillow is key to keep your angle of attack consistent

spell the alphabet on her clit

at the end of every spelling lick down both sides of her vulva

your cadence is about 30 seconds for each spelling and roundtrip

after 3 minutes of this, reach under with one thumb, rub her perineum while you are spelling

if you can fit both your arms under use the other thumb to play with her ass while spelling

may the force be with you

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1