• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, wood said:

Seriously. In conference play, they have 4 home games, 1 neutral site game, and 2 road games. How the fuck does that happen?

That’s one reason why year 6 of Jimbo is so critical. They’re not going to get another slate like this again. 

23 hours ago, MontereyMXmuthafucka said:

I has the worries for @Randolph Duke.   anyone know where he is?  no homo

Most likely he's busy with work. There's quite a few posters on here who get busy in the spring and summer and don't come back until football season. Guaranteed Randolph will be back on here at the next aggy loss. 

1 hour ago, OrangEngr said:

ok

I wonder when it will dawn on Sloneal that aggy didn’t prepare him for anything. Didn’t prepare him for pro football. Didn’t prepare him for a career in anything. The aggy network isn’t set up for people with his skin tone. He was used for 4 years and now it’s over. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

My daughter (no pics) is 18 and wants to be a vet. We all know that, tragically, aggy has the top vet school in state. 

I am a big believer in letting my older kids make their own decisions without too much chatter from me, within sensible limits, of course. Since attending that college for vet school was not quite life threatening, I held my tongue when she went up to aggieland for a visit. 

I needn’t have worried. Everything about tge town and the school and the campus and the student body contributed to a violent case of the nopes. It’s hard wired into her, apparently. I was so proud of her. 

oh well, Lubbock/ out of state here we come. 

Colorado State is your answer.

There is no vet school in Lubbock.  The Tech vet school is in Amarillo and it focuses on large (ranch) animals.

1 minute ago, TrashMaster G said:

Colorado State is your answer.

There is no vet school in Lubbock.  The Tech vet school is in Amarillo and it focuses on large (ranch) animals.

Or Iowa State. But Lubbock is light years more normal that anything in College Station.

Have a close friend who went to Cornell for vet undergrad and vet school in CS. Vet school there isn't nearly as bad as undergrad, but he stayed away as much as possible.

1 hour ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

My daughter (no pics) is 18 and wants to be a vet. We all know that, tragically, aggy has the top vet school in state. 

I am a big believer in letting my older kids make their own decisions without too much chatter from me, within sensible limits, of course. Since attending that college for vet school was not quite life threatening, I held my tongue when she went up to aggieland for a visit. 

I needn’t have worried. Everything about tge town and the school and the campus and the student body contributed to a violent case of the nopes. It’s hard wired into her, apparently. I was so proud of her. 

https://vetmed.okstate.edu/

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Is it really tho? I know that's the perception aggy likes to perpetuate and many people who don't really have anything to compare it to believe it, but I actively avoid using aggy vets.. Yes, that's right..I go about 1.5 miles further to use a vet who studied at both Iowa state and Guatemala..very happy with their knowledge and level of care.

And best of all..zero aggy flair in the entire place. Your daughter made the correct choice.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, ousux said:

Is it really tho? I know that's the perception aggy likes to perpetuate and many people who don't really have anything to compare it to believe it, but I actively avoid using aggy vets.. Yes, that's right..I go about 1.5 miles further to use a vet who studied at both Iowa state and Guatemala..very happy with their knowledge and level of care.

And best of all..zero aggy flair in the entire place. Your daughter made the correct choice.

My daughter is in same boat - I'm pushing her towards LSU. Her take on aggy "What a bunch of weirdos" So.. I got that going for me. 

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, DaggerHorns said:

Tech is better, no? They just fucked us like an animal last weekend.

No they fucked us like a tech sorority girl who is majoring in nursing school. Why else do you think Quinn sat out? He is a red river type of dude not a raider rash fella. He might get sticky but he doesn't want to be itchy.  

• Fuck You 1

13 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

UC Davis.  "if" she can get in.  It's not as easy as aggy.

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

For out of state vet schools, look at Michigan State. Solid program.