• Replies 71.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Just hearing Jimbo talk in his high pitched, fast talking, everything coming out of my mouth is complete bullshit, let me throw everyone under the bus, it wasn't my scheme it was the players/execution, the only reason you can see me behind the podium is because I am standing on 3 phonebooks, I would rather be coaching in Deliverance territory - style, makes me want to punch him in the face. Had to get that off my chest. Proceed......

Edited by StrippersAndNobelPrizes
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

On 9/29/2022 at 8:09 AM, MaybeACoordinator said:

My daughter (no pics) is 18 and wants to be a vet. We all know that, tragically, aggy has the top vet school in state. 

I am a big believer in letting my older kids make their own decisions without too much chatter from me, within sensible limits, of course. Since attending that college for vet school was not quite life threatening, I held my tongue when she went up to aggieland for a visit. 

I needn’t have worried. Everything about tge town and the school and the campus and the student body contributed to a violent case of the nopes. It’s hard wired into her, apparently. I was so proud of her. 

oh well, Lubbock/ out of state here we come. 

Evidently UC Davis is a great vet school. 

• Hook 'Em 2

13 hours ago, StrippersAndNobelPrizes said:

Just hearing Jimbo talk in his high pitched, fast talking, everything coming out of my mouth is complete bullshit, let me throw everyone under the bus, it wasn't my scheme it was the players/execution, the only reason you can see me behind the podium is because I am standing on 3 phonebooks, I would rather be coaching in Deliverance territory - style, makes me want to punch him in the face. Had to get that off my chest. Proceed......

probably why they suck so bad, the players can't understand the shit he says.

7 hours ago, C-Man said:

Somebody on TexAgs went back and bumped a 19-year-old thread today: https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/274849/1

It's like they're in some sort of crazy Myth of Sisyphus (hmm ... Aggie, Sisyphus ...  SisAgyphus?) or Bill Murry/Groundhog Day scenario in which they keep waking up and it's the same thing year after year. Almost like they eternally suck. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 9/29/2022 at 1:04 PM, ousux said:

Is it really tho? I know that's the perception aggy likes to perpetuate and many people who don't really have anything to compare it to believe it, but I actively avoid using aggy vets.. Yes, that's right..I go about 1.5 miles further to use a vet who studied at both Iowa state and Guatemala..very happy with their knowledge and level of care.

And best of all..zero aggy flair in the entire place. Your daughter made the correct choice.

I have an aggy vet and a schitzu named Bevo. His office won’t call him Bevo. They call him Scout even when talking to us. It confused the hell out of us the first time they called and told us our Scout was ready to come home. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 4

8 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Time to find another vet. Pathetic to still be that petty when you've moved into the real world and are doing biz with non-aggy on a daily basis.

He’s a good vet and my animals love it there.  He’s just an aggy through and through. I work in commercial construction. If every aggy I crossed paths with got under my skin with their weirdness I’d be miserable. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Ragde said:

I have an aggy vet and a schitzu named Bevo. His office won’t call him Bevo. They call him Scout even when talking to us. It confused the hell out of us the first time they called and told us our Scout was ready to come home. 

I never use aggy vets, but if I accidentally went to one and they pulled that shit I would keep asking them who the hell they were talking about until they finally called him by Bevo.  Then I would tell him “that’s right motherfucker and don’t you forget it.  Now I’m going to find a vet with a real education”.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Ragde said:

He’s a good vet and my animals love it there.  He’s just an aggy through and through. I work in commercial construction. If every aggy I crossed paths with got under my skin with their weirdness I’d be miserable. 

It doesn't mean he's under your skin if you find a new vet. He refuses to call your pet by his name. That's simple disrespect. Unless you live in a county with one vet it's an easy fix. 

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Time to find another vet. Pathetic to still be that petty when you've moved into the real world and are doing biz with non-aggy on a daily basis.

somewhere I’d recent seen an ad. I can’t remember what the product was, maybe sodas or some kind of drink, but the pitch was “made by aggies for aggies”. 
That’s fine, I definitely won’t buy your stupid product

• Hook 'Em 1

Evidently UC Davis is a great vet school. 

If you look at the actual national vet school rankings, aggy is middling like they are at everything. It’s why they fought so hard to keep Tech from starting a vet school. It won’t take much effort to be at least as good as the aggy vet school and just a bit of effort to pass them.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

aggy were talking mad shit about the Tech loss, yet they're 5-5 against Mississippi St in the SEC on a two game skid. They'll never admit that they're no better than a mid-tier program. Even as shitty as Texas was from 2010-2020 Tech only managed to go 2-8 against Texas in that span. Leach always has been and will continue to be the aggy's daddy.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 9/29/2022 at 10:09 AM, MaybeACoordinator said:

My daughter (no pics) is 18 and wants to be a vet. We all know that, tragically, aggy has the top vet school in state. 

I am a big believer in letting my older kids make their own decisions without too much chatter from me, within sensible limits, of course. Since attending that college for vet school was not quite life threatening, I held my tongue when she went up to aggieland for a visit. 

I needn’t have worried. Everything about tge town and the school and the campus and the student body contributed to a violent case of the nopes. It’s hard wired into her, apparently. I was so proud of her. 

Can we interest her in Stillwater or Manhattan, KS? 😆 My sister (B.S. at UT) did vet at aggy (the 8-10 longhorns in her class wore burnt orange scrubs every Friday), but came close to picking Kansas State. 

• Hook 'Em 2

aggy has now created a 6th stage of grief - 

denial, anger, bargaining, grief, acceptance, F-it hire the devil himself.  🤣

SBISA Victim said:
and tell him that they will hire whoever as offensive/defensive coordinator.
SEC Champs said:
Anybody? Would you hire Art Briles?
Yes. In a heartbeat. Just like so many other colleges and universities that have hired "second chance" coaches and done well with them ... as long as they behave. I believe in second chances and opportunities for redemption.
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

Texags is feeling kinda low this morning. Its finally dawning on those dipshits that Jimbo is happy winning 8 games a year, taking their money, and watching his wife get reamed in the ass by her tennis coach. 10 years. $90 million. Guaranteed. 

Texas A&M Aggies Announce Partnership with Legendary Texas Bootmaker  Lucchese - Sports Illustrated Texas A&M Aggies News, Analysis and More

Like I'm not going to fun with this image. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Leach was asked why he's had so much success against A&M.

" Not really sure, I've not really had to do much. They always line up in 3 man fronts and also give away what they are going to do. So truthfully, they have just handed it to me time and time again"

Has this been confirmed as real?

On 9/29/2022 at 10:09 AM, MaybeACoordinator said:

hey just a little heads up here

the Texas Tech Vet School is actually located in Amarillo not Lubbock

https://www.depts.ttu.edu/vetschool/

Address

7671 Evans Drive, Amarillo, Texas 79106

Phone

Email

SVM@ttu.edu

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, C-Man said:

Somebody on TexAgs went back and bumped a 19-year-old thread today: https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/274849/1

“Is Fran a good coach or has his wins been masked by the fact that he played in weak conferences with above average talent that could mask his deficiencies as a coach “

oh the irony. 

I'd be gone from that vet clinic the moment they refused to use my dog's name.  That's just incredibly small-minded, and honestly, I'm not sure I'd trust that "great" vet to make good decisions about my dog's health.

I'm an engineer, and I've worked with probably a dozen Aggie engineers.  Some are good, some aren't as good, same as we see from almost any school.  Nobody lets the Longhorn-Aggie thing go beyond a little water cooler talk.  Anyone who did would get reprimanded and eventually fired if they didn't cool it.

You can't say it was all for naught. During that time, we joined the SEC, we had a Heisman winner, and we made a massive upgrade to Kyle Field. But no NC; not even division champions.

. . . and again, "joining the SEC" is the first so-called accomplisment on the list.  Unreal.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1