• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

7 hours ago, Deej said:

It won't matter if Jimbo hires an OC to take over the play calling. It will be in name only, because you know Jimbo will still be making most of the calls. He's not going to let that go. 

But what if they threaten to fire him?                😂

1 hour ago, Strat said:

It would be the most Aggy move to spend all that money on a buyout and have no idea who they would hire.. 

It would be the most aggy move to fire Jimbo, give the new guy basically the same contract at a higher amount, fire the new guy in a few years, and then be on the hook paying about $20 million a year to the two of them.

16 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

That why dimbo kept vehemently denying NIL had anything to do with the class.  His agent and lawyers know how this works, deny the illegal makeshift NIL rumors and be completely in the dark about shady booster dealings.  

there’s probably shit happening in their bag game for which the ones paying don’t want to end up in jail..   If he had knowledge of their “NIL” deals that would probably be the cause they would use against him.  

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

It would be the most aggy move to fire Jimbo, give the new guy basically the same contract at a higher amount, fire the new guy in a few years, and then be on the hook paying about $20 million a year to the two of them.

Season 4 Episode 6 GIF by The Office

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Deej said:

I cant wait until aggy publicly admits to massive recruiting violations just to lower Jimbo's buyout. 

My theory has been that the reason he was so publicly vocal against Saban and others questioning his class was so he could have plausible deniability when it hits the fan. He knows his $80 million nest egg would evaporate if he got caught up in all that. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Deej said:

If they gin up some reason to fire him for cause and not pay him every single dime, Jimbo seems like the type to burn the place to the ground on his way out.

3 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Yeah, he seems like a vindictive little shit.

The flames and tears will be glorious beyond belief. 

• Drool 2

If you can handle it, watch the video of Looch's podcast today. He sounds like he finished off a 12 pack of White Claw and 40 mgs of Valium. He's also trying to kiss Jimbo's ass while saying he just needs some more help. I guess that $90 million from the boosters isn't happening. 

"The end of the road for Jimbo here isn't any time soon."

Edited by Deej
  • Hook 'Em 1

44 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

Only real rumor I’ve see revolves around our favorite drama queen aggy WR, but with him it’s hard to tell real smoke from his normal douchebag nature sparking rumors.

I would love to see them get curb stomped by Bama and several players on O either enter the portal or sit to protect themselves for the draft because it is a wasted season.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Laxtonto said:

Only real rumor I’ve see revolves around our favorite drama queen aggy WR, but with him it’s hard to tell real smoke from his normal douchebag nature sparking rumors.

I would love to see them get curb stomped by Bama and several players on O either enter the portal or sit to protect themselves for the draft because it is a wasted season.

The thing about Stewart is he's only played in 4 games so it's realistic he could sit out and preserve his freshman status. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Deej said:

If you can handle it, watch the video of Looch's podcast today. He sounds like he finished off a 12 pack of White Claw and 40 mgs of Valium. He's also trying to kiss Jimbo's ass while saying he just needs some more help. I guess that $90 million from the boosters isn't happening. 

If there’s an organization on planet earth that could raise that much money to make someone go away, it’s aggy.  They’ve perfected the art of wasting money.  While I don’t see it happening, I will enjoy what the rumors do to their recruiting class.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

If there’s an organization on planet earth that could raise that much money to make someone go away, it’s aggy.  They’ve perfected the art of wasting money.  While I don’t see it happening, I will enjoy what the rumors do to their recruiting class.

What recruiting class?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Deej said:

I cant wait until aggy publicly admits to massive recruiting violations just to lower Jimbo's buyout. 

I think it will just be a negotiated buyout and won’t go public to destroy the program.   Nice and quite.   Jumbo moves on to dream job at WV.  

18 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 2

when is the state legislature going to begin holding aggy accountable for being aggy and going full aggy?

this is a public institution of higher education that writes guaranteed 9-figure contracts, not a defense/intelligence agency or infrastructure department.

talkiebird sharpe needs to be hoisted on his own petard, and then tarred and feathered alive in the rotunda.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

when is the state legislature going to begin holding aggy accountable for being aggy and going full aggy?

this is a public institution of higher education that writes guaranteed 9-figure contracts, not a defense/intelligence agency or infrastructure department.

talkiebird sharpe needs to be hoisted on his own petard, and then tarred and feathered alive in the rotunda.

This. They’ll be first in line for more state funding for their “education”when they have boosters burning tens of millions on a shitty coach instead of the actual university.