Holy shit, Jimbo needs a shirt that says "don't care, got $90 million."

He should wear it every Saturday.

"Don't care, my employer is a dumbass."

Or...

"Fuck you, pay me!"

Edited by Deej
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

I really “appreciate” the thought that the aggy base is stating that they are a “young team” during Jimbo’s 5th season. Shouldn’t they just be reloading by now? Hmm - smells like they got the “last two years of Mack” in their “We hired a MNC Coach” look-out phase.

3748a266e3ba04d5f2734911986f0222.png

This pic is all I can think of in their situation!

Hook’em!

• Hook 'Em 1

39 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

I really “appreciate” the thought that the aggy base is stating that they are a “young team” during Jimbo’s 5th season. Shouldn’t they just be reloading by now? Hmm - smells like they got the “last two years of Mack” in their “We hired a MNC Coach” look-out phase.

3748a266e3ba04d5f2734911986f0222.png

This pic is all I can think of in their situation!

Hook’em!

If you go to your photo editor, you can crop out those black bars. Just sayin'.

• Hook 'Em 1

SIAP

Awkward but endearing, Texas A&M wants what it hasn’t earned

Texas A&M is such a buzzkill. Jimbo Fisher talked so much trash about Nick Saban in that news conference over the summer, and Texas A&M is always giving fans in the SEC more junk to chew than the wall of beef jerky at Buc-ee’s, and now the game against Alabama is finally here and Fisher’s team looks about as awkward as a Fightin’ Aggie Yell Leader on a first date. “What are you doing with your leg, Kipp?”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, SKA the boss said:

This game is going to be so viscous there should probably be “Viewer Discretion is Advised” warnings at every commercial break.

I'm thinking it would look something like this.

This event has been given an R rating by the Motion Picture Association of America.

R : Restricted

Some Material Not Suitable For Children

- Profanity

- Depictions of of extreme, persistent violence

- Nudity

- Anal Rape and/or Shit Getting Pushed In

- Jiz Guzzling

- Teabagging

- Nut squeezing

- Cock gobbling

Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian

SIAP
Awkward but endearing, Texas A&M wants what it hasn’t earned

Texas A&M is such a buzzkill. Jimbo Fisher talked so much trash about Nick Saban in that news conference over the summer, and Texas A&M is always giving fans in the SEC more junk to chew than the wall of beef jerky at Buc-ee’s, and now the game against Alabama is finally here and Fisher’s team looks about as awkward as a Fightin’ Aggie Yell Leader on a first date. “What are you doing with your leg, Kipp?”

Those cunts will probably win again

21 minutes ago, markstanco said:

It’s only 85 mill. But you can peg me for half of that and I’ll change my username to nowthis.

Phrasing ...

Or upon further consideration maybe I missed the joke.

Edited by wood
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, jTower said:

That’s good stuff: 

Alabama is still the Empire, in other words, and, in the end, aren’t Jimbo’s Jedi knights just annoying priests who dress in funny clothes, dance around and believe in magic? One unlikely victory and mysterious forces of energy on the dusty recruiting trail isn’t enough to measure up to the Crimson Tide.

Or even LSU.

Here’s the difference between Texas A&M and Alabama, and it’s by more than a few degrees. Texas A&M fled the Big 12 for the SEC because the Aggies were sick of being taken advantage of by the rival Texas Longhorns. The University of Texas is bailing on the Big 12 for the SEC to be in the same conference as Alabama.

If Texas A&M and Alabama are the newest rivals in the SEC, then that might go down as the single greatest accomplishment of Fightin Aggie Texas A&M football since it joined the league.

After this latest loss in Starkville, Texas A&M is now 2-5 against Mississippi State over the last seven years.

Fisher is 5-5 in his last 10 games against SEC opponents. That shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone, though. Historically, Texas A&M is really good at being loud on Friday night and then quiet on Saturday.

Edited by nnm
Fixed terrible formatting from cut and paste on mobile
  • Hook 'Em 5

2 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Everyone keeps saying that the Aggies could drop a dime on Jimbo for all the NIL shenanigans but wouldn't that end up being a bigger "lack of instituonal control" issue for their athletic department than a show cause issue for Jimbo?

Ncaa is dead 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Everyone keeps saying that the Aggies could drop a dime on Jimbo for all the NIL shenanigans but wouldn't that end up being a bigger "lack of instituonal control" issue for their athletic department than a show cause issue for Jimbo?

My understanding is that there are big money guys who would not be too happy to be associated with that story (and would likely have to be associated to go this route). 

It won't surprise me if they try to find a way to get out of his contract, but that option feels like it would produce more collateral damage than aggy would accept.

55 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

You would burn down the house including alumni and donor base. But what is worse? 95 million in dead money with a poor product on the field and no hope of getting out of it for a decade.. or.. Saving the money for firing a guy for cause, burning the donors who are giving the money for his salary and NIL, losing scholarships, and seeing a similar or worse outcome on the field for at least 5 years. 

Edited by Vertigo

1 minute ago, Vertigo said:

Haynes King vs Bamas defense is going to be like a hate fucking. 

Prediction:

Jimbo throws King to the Bama woodchipper, knowing the team is toast regardless, then starts Weigman because that SC-Ole Miss-FL-Auburn stretch stinks and even Hudson Card could QB that team to 3-1 right there. 

• Hook 'Em 1