Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

Like claiming you fucked Bridget Fonda, ignoring that she looked like this when you fucked her. 

Bridget-Fonda-now-09.thumb.jpg.aa6b673e8e7c4d0e46e5313542d6df7d.jpg

Wait, wut?

Ok so apparently that’s real. Wtf.

I choose to remember her like this from my original Jackie Brown soundtrack CD

4ea32483edf9a240ee454065d01b10d5.jpg

Ok, back to the regular aggy dipshittery.
  • Hook 'Em 2

• Replies 71.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

On 10/9/2022 at 5:32 PM, Chad said:

At least the aggy can hang their hats on beating two "ranked" teams. Arky looks primed to finish .500 and Miami appears to be headed for a sub .500 campaign. That App State loss in Collie Station looks like an even bigger shit stain seeing as how they've fallen to .500 with losses to Texas St and James Madison (LOL). It's year 5 of the Jumbo era and they're getting blown out by Mississippi St and losing to G5 teams then propping themselves up with a moral victory after playing Bama with the worst QB they've started in the Saban era. You can't make this shit up, the most delusional fan base in college football. You literally have that snake oil salesman Looch out there saying the aggy took a giant step forward losing to Bama after they fucking beat them last season.....how the fuck does that even make sense?

several thousand subscriptions were shored up with that statement

is makes sense.....  dollars and cents

13 minutes ago, wood said:

That absolutely has to be a troll job. Pretty entertaining though! Like spider2Ybanana said, which one of you mfers wrote that nonsense?

Oh no they are talking easy 10-3 record and the Houston Chronicle verifies it with their Saturday's Down South story predicting all SEC final regular season records. They are back on the Jimbo band wagon and next year. I should have known better after a moral victory weekend that there are no aggy tears to be had on Texags.

8 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Weigman playing ups their chances of winning some remaining games. He doesn’t have to know the playbook. He has to be more accurate than King. If HK is playing this weekend, I think SCAR probably wins.

Everyone always predicts a collapse, and no one will laugh fucking harder than me, but it never happens. I’m guessing 7-5

If Spencer Rattler is playing QB for SCar, A&M should be favored. The Gamecocks have a porous OL, and Rattler makes poor decisions under pressure (as UT fans surely remember). Leans Aggies, unfortunately.

14 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

The Ole Miss game is in Collie Station, which helps aggy, but the Rebels should still be favored.  

The ags will manage to fuck up at least one other game, so I'm inclined to think 7-5 is the most likely result.  

The fact they scheduled UMass should be a source of acute embarrassment to every aggy.  But they're all so brainwashed that they'll find a way to rationalize it.   

well. umass is the university of a whole state. per aggy.

I feel like there should be an edit to the @THUJONE roller coaster chart that includes a mark where they transition to "Next year is the year".

Maybe somewhere between the "Early setback" and "October".

It's that one second in time when they finally realize they are out of the title hunt for the year, but still feeling good enough that they will finish with a good record and be poised for the next season.

• Hook 'Em 2

16 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

I feel like there should be an edit to the @THUJONE roller coaster chart that includes a mark where they transition to "Next year is the year".

Maybe somewhere between the "Early setback" and "October".

It's that one second in time when they finally realize they are out of the title hunt for the year, but still feeling good enough that they will finish with a good record and be poised for the next season.

I think the full original sequence has aggy in the first frame saying “this is our year bitches” or something like that. 

Ags can win, or lose, any remaining game on their schedule, except for UMass.  

As much as Longhorn fans on this thread wishcast every year for some kind of 4-8 or even 6-6 meltdown, it doesn't ever happen, because outside of Alabama and Georgia, the SEC is just not that good.

This is where I'd normally say they finish 8-4 like they always do, but this year they actually gave away one of their traditional easy OOC wins by losing to App State, so I'll go with 7-5.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Then they've got to get up for an Ole Miss team that plays great offense and has a solid defense at home. Ole Miss goes 3 deep at TB, they have a solid TE and QB, and a good OL. ATM is going to have to get really good, really quickly to hang with Kiffin in this game. 

If you're talking about Trigg and not a different TE, Trigg is potentially out for the season. Not that it necessarily changes much in this matchup. 

8 hours ago, MAUFRAIS said:

It’s alright. She figured out how to make sure it’ll never happen again.

One of the negs you got is from somebody who has George Carlin as their avatar and I feel like he would have loved that joke you made, what a strange world we live in lol. You’re a dick head but it was funny lol. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1