• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

5 minutes ago, DaysOff said:

I still can't believe they distribute tickets to students in that manner when they're going to be begging people to fill up that monstrosity. Do any fellow olds remember standing in line at Belmont and handing over your IDs for your group and watching them spin the wooden box full of tickets like lotto balls? Mind you kids, this was 1985, or 2022 in bryan/college station.

Sir, 1939, 1985, or 2022, you just don’t understand how the fighting Texas Aggies of Texas A&M’s Aggies’ of Texas’s turditions work. We just can’t explain it so you can understand it. 

16 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

TEXAS A&M - Very Impressive Stats!!!!!!  Jimbo's buyout costs.....

Posted on 10/24/22 at 11:16 am
up vote38down vote2
bkm1.png
Year Buyout Number
2022 $85,950,000
2023 $76,800,000
2024 $67,550,000
2025 $58,200,000
2026 $48,750,000
2027 $39,200,000
2028 $29,550,000
2029 $19,800,000
2030 $9,950,000

aggy math

8 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Other twitter rumor is that one of the Aggie trainers caught two Aggie players tag-teaming a woman who was not associated with the team in the locker room.

hmmm...so that rules out Jimbo's ex-wife...

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

9 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

In all honesty, I'm impressed that an Aggie knows the word "apotheosis. "  Probably did his undergrad at an Ivy League school.

From apotheosis to apostasy.  From Jimbo being the perfect manifestation of coaching genius to a total loss of faith. 

• Hook 'Em 1

37 minutes ago, nnm said:

Baghdad Billy's back on message.

Tote that garbage can Billy.  College football players can be dumb but they are NOT THAT DUMB.  If they did any of what is rumored to have happened it was extremely intentional, with the design of getting caught and making the coach and program look like the dumbasses that they are.  You should be MUCH more concerned about how that gets bred into your culture so quickly.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

If they did any of what is rumored to have happened it was extremely intentional, with the design of getting caught and making the coach and program look like the dumbasses that they are.

I would normally say this is a stupid take (cut nose of to spite face) but it’s evident that those players are idiots and would never have the simple critical thinking skills to reach the conclusion that they are also fucking themselves. 

Edited by TonyTexas

1 minute ago, TonyTexas said:

I would say this is a stupid take (cut nose of to spite face) but it’s evident that those players are idiots and would never have the critical thinking skills to reach that conclusion. 

Idiots maybe but not that dumb.  You can smoke weed anywhere, choosing the locker room as the place to do it had some sort of motivation even if it wasn't as contrived as I stated it sure was designed to be a "fuck you Jim" (again if any of that is really what happened, could also just be Loochspin to try to shield other problems)

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Idiots maybe but not that dumb.  You can smoke weed anywhere, choosing the locker room as the place to do it had some sort of motivation even if it wasn't as contrived as I stated it sure was designed to be a "fuck you Jim" (again if any of that is really what happened, could also just be Loochspin to try to shield other problems)

Yeah, this has a "Fuck you, kick me off the team" vibe. I am not sure if there is some sort of language in their "NIL" packages saying that they can't quit the team and get paid, but maybe nothing about being thrown off the team for misconduct. Learned about contracts from the best in the biz. That's all I got. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Pam Cummings said:

Holy crap. I know it's hilarious because it is representative of how bad they are and they totally deserve it all. But damn, did those guys just ruin their chances of any other teams wanting them? That's pretty damn egregious. Basically saying "fuck you" to Jimbo and the school.

Boomer!!! Sooner!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hollywood said:

Article with a little more detail on burning them down in the locker room: 

https://highlyclutch.com/texas-am-dumpster-fire/

Anyways, a program who has never won anything in the modern era of college football will continue to underachieve. Jimbo better get it together, or he will go down as one of the biggest failed hires ever.

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

At this point, we may be witnessing the best A&M collapse in the modern era.  This pleases me greatly.

Yeah our shit sucks (or is pretty meh) but we are only in year 2 of Sark with an end in sight if it doesn't work out.  And we weren't ranked top 10 with CFP playoff aspirations. 

A&M is collapsing into a $100 million hole with a 3-4 record in year 5 while a nice chunk of their #1 rated cla$$ is suspended. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Yeah our shit sucks (or is pretty meh) but we are only in year 2 of Sark with an end in sight if it doesn't work out.  And we weren't ranked top 10 with CFP playoff aspirations. 

A&M is collapsing into a $100 million hole with a 3-4 record in year 5 while a nice chunk of their #1 rated cla$$ is suspended. 

The dumbest thing was the media buying into them, and the apparent shock at them not being good. Nothing in their history, even recently, has given them that benefit of the doubt. Nothing.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Js1 said:

In 2021, both coaches signed long-term contracts:

Jimbo Fisher:  10 years, $95M ($9.5M per year on average)

Steve Sarkisian:  6 years, $34.2M ($5.7M per year on average)

I mean, the difference is astonishing, especially given the results on the field.  (Not that Sark is lighting the world on fire, he most certainly isn't.  Then again, we could write the buyout check tomorrow.  A&M, not so much.)

Edited by jimmyjazz

4 hours ago, JFKFC said:

This can't be posted enough:

FbLe5nFUUAAQtd6?format=jpg&name=small

This is exactly what went through my mind on Saturday morning when Des picked OSU to win and literally every other analyst picked Texas. Ugh.

”something, something, blind squirrel, finding a nut..something “

39 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Anyways, a program who has never won anything in the modern era of college football will continue to underachieve. Jimbo better get it together, or he will go down as one of the biggest failed hires ever.

Failed kind of depends on your perspective. If I got paid over $100 million by Texas A&M to crater their football program I would consider it my crowning achievement. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Hollywood said:

Article with a little more detail on burning them down in the locker room: 

https://highlyclutch.com/texas-am-dumpster-fire/

Garrett Carr better get ready for that dreaded aggy internet boycott, especially with these comments.

It is hilarious that this is happening to the most morally bankrupt staff and program in America. They went out and straight up bought recruits, then head coach Jimbo Fisher chastised anyone who suggested they did what they clearly did.

• Hook 'Em 1