• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I am sure the hardcore recruiting nerds either know about this or will tell me I am wrong. My oldest nephew is friends with Weigman. He said that UT was interested but because they wouldn’t let him play both football and baseball, he chose aggy. My dad ran into Weigman’s mom in Cypress and she said it was because of Herman. I take this to mean Herman wouldn’t let him play both and/or they really disliked that fraud.

if all we ever get out of ewers is 49-0 then it's still a fortuitous turn of events

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, mchookem said:

so did bama. it's like aggy wants to lose. 

Tweet

See new Tweets

Conversation

i_nPsQsR_bigger.jpg

Texas A&M's struggles on the field might be all part of the masterplan to help recruiting: "They see opportunities. Everybody says, 'Why go somewhere that's winning all the time? I may not play in awhile.'"
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I am sure the hardcore recruiting nerds either know about this or will tell me I am wrong. My oldest nephew is friends with Weigman. He said that UT was interested but because they wouldn’t let him play both football and baseball, he chose aggy. My dad ran into Weigman’s mom in Cypress and she said it was because of Herman. I take this to mean Herman wouldn’t let him play both and/or they really disliked that fraud.

Herman offered Conner but it was after Texas had offered Ewers, Murphy and Klubnik which didn't sit well and after Sark never contacted him after he was hired . 

I'm not sure how Herman felt about baseball, but does anyone think Jimbo Fisher would be ok with that? And don't tell me Jameis played baseball, completely different circumstances.  Weig hasn't touched a bat in about a year and a half (he's not a pitcher) 

Herman offered Conner but it was after Texas had offered Ewers, Murphy and Klubnik which didn't sit well and after Sark never contacted him after he was hired . 
I'm not sure how Herman felt about baseball, but does anyone think Jimbo Fisher would be ok with that? And don't tell me Jameis played baseball, completely different circumstances.  Weig hasn't touched a bat in about a year and a half (he's not a pitcher) 

Just relaying what he told my nephew and what his mom said. No idea if he is actually going to play baseball.

1 minute ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Just relaying what he told my nephew and what his mom said. No idea if he is actually going to play baseball.

I get it, not meant as a shot at your comment. just funny to see all the "he's going to drop football for baseball " posts, apparently some aggy posters say over injury (concussion) concerns. He's only had one of those, and he played half his junior year on a pretty bad knee sprain that was kept really quiet. Definitely not something a kid that was rumored to be concerned about his baseball draft status would have been playing through. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Not so fast my friend....

I - FBS    Massachusetts    beat    Stony Brook    20-3
I - FCS    Stony Brook    beat    Maine    28-27
I - FCS    Maine    beat    Hampton    31-24
I - FCS    Hampton    beat    Tuskegee    42-10
II    Tuskegee    beat    Lane    35-31
II    Lane    beat    Tennessee St    28-27
I - FCS    Tennessee St    beat    Tennessee Tech    30-14
I - FCS    Tennessee Tech    beat    TX A&M Commerce    26-25
I - FCS    TX A&M Commerce    beat    SE Louisiana    31-28
I - FCS    SE Louisiana    beat    Incarnate Word    41-35
I - FCS    Incarnate Word    beat    Nevada    55-41
I - FBS    Nevada    beat    Texas St    38-14
I - FBS    Texas St    beat    Appalachian St    36-24
I - FBS    Appalachian St    beat    Texas A&M    17-14

According to that UMass should beat aggy by 131 points

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, NoName said:

@RGBIII can you have behavior/morality clauses in NIL deals? i seem to remember someone (you) saying that as long as they were enrolled and "on the team" they got paid?

Ya you can include those, we have those in all of ours. Depends on how you structure your payments

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Rimbo said:

You know.

I would point at the four very active threads we have on aggy right now (this, Jimbo recruiting, KKL, and the screenshot megathread) and go "obsession noted" or some dumb shit like that, except for two things.

One, I'm enjoying the hell out of this.

Two, so is everyone else. Have you seen r/CFB on Reddit lately? It's turned into r/point_and_laugh_at_aggy. 

Aggy stupidity has gone national. Their "100 year decision" is paying off!

Whoa whoa whoa. Where is this screenshot thread?!?

Edit:  Found it. Well, I guess the next few hours of my life are now occupied. 

Edited by nnm
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, markstanco said:

Can I get you to help me with my math?

Edited by Harrison Stafford
  • Like 2

On 10/26/2022 at 5:45 PM, StrippersAndNobelPrizes said:

Left off:

"At least we weren't ran [sic] out of the stadium."

<grammar police> 

If you are from West Virginia or collie station, the correct term would be "ranned" or "runded".

As the rest of the educated world and anyone with greater than a 1st grade education already knows - "run".

</grammar police>

You need a hillbilly translator to understand that hick! And even the hillbillies can't understand him since he can't even hillbilly right!

Such a shining example to set for his student athletes.    I would guess the "good ol boy kicking the can down the road" is beginning to wear thin.  Or maybe not.

• Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, Victor Lazlo said:

Of course that is another twitter sock of that pathetic, snaggle-toothed piece of shit Daniel Figurelli. Couldn’t be more obvious.

Subtlety is not his strong point. 

Are you talking about another Twitter sock of that pathetic, snaggle-toothed piece of shit Daniel Figurelli?

• Hook 'Em 1

Credit [mention=3029]Longhorn_Frenzy[/mention]
20221027_073927.thumb.jpg.df78d924d355f5ec7d13bd15c80ff68a.jpg

(Knocking on the locked door of Kyle Field)

Who is it?

Hey, man, it's Jimbo! Open the door.

Who?

Jimbo! Head Coach! Savior of Aggies Everywhere.

Jimbo's not here!

No, I'M Jimbo. Hello?

One of the many gems on that texags thread:
TCU would get throttled by the upper half of the SEC.
Georgia?  Yes.  Alabama?  Not so sure.  Tennessee?  I doubt it.  LSU?  No.  Mississippi State?  No.  Ole Miss?  No.  Kentucky?  Hell no.

So they about TCU would kick their ass?

• Like 1

Texas A&M will no longer play the rapper formerly known as Kanye West’s “Power” during the Aggies’ pregame entrance to Kyle Field on gamedays, athletic director Ross Bjork said on the athletic department’s Yell & Review Thursday. Bjork added that Texas A&M has monitored the situation with the rapper, legally known as Ye, in recent weeks after he publicly made antisemitic comments.

So sad!

Texas A&M will no longer play the rapper formerly known as Kanye West’s “Power” during the Aggies’ pregame entrance to Kyle Field on gamedays, athletic director Ross Bjork said on the athletic department’s 
. Bjork added that Texas A&M has monitored the situation with the rapper, legally known as Ye, in recent weeks after he publicly made antisemitic comments.

So sad!
I heard they're going with a new rapper. Some guy named Ye.
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, DaggerHorns said:

Are you talking about another Twitter sock of that pathetic, snaggle-toothed piece of shit Daniel Figurelli?

Can’t believe that tool, Daniel Figurelli, thinks his b.s. will ever work again.  He can join KKL, 6figs and Liucci in a giant circle jerk cage match to death.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, markstanco said:

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Texas A&M will no longer play the rapper formerly known as Kanye West’s “Power” during the Aggies’ pregame entrance to Kyle Field on gamedays, athletic director Ross Bjork said on the athletic department’s Yell & Review Thursday. Bjork added that Texas A&M has monitored the situation with the rapper, legally known as Ye, in recent weeks after he publicly made antisemitic comments.

So sad!

So apparently they will be using the instrumental version of some song called "Bonfire" by Childish Gambino (whatever the fuck that is).  It's a good thing it's the instrumental , because the lyrics to that song are racist in every direction and offensive as fuck.  I can just see the faces of all the old redass aggy if they accidentally played the lyrical version.  My guess is that they chose it simply because of the song title.

• Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, Hairy Biped said:

So apparently they will be using the instrumental version of some song called "Bonfire" by Childish Gambino (whatever the fuck that is).  It's a good thing it's the instrumental , because the lyrics to that song are racist in every direction and offensive as fuck.  I can just see the faces of all the old redass aggy if they accidentally played the lyrical version.  My guess is that they chose it simply because of the song title.

I guess we need to make sure they all know the lyrics then, don’t we?

WWDaniel Figurelli do to Texas?
Chainsaw teeth-ass bitch. 

• Hook 'Em 1