• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

22 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

You're asking how hard it could be for a college kid who chose to go into journalism at Texas A&M to do something right. 

particularly when aggy isn't really sure they have a journalism dept or not.    it has had a rocky road the past three decades.

https://www.thefire.org/news/texas-am-spins-hostile-takeover-student-paper-part-journalism-program-reboot

4 hours ago, BornAndRaised said:

Considering Weigman hasn't been practicing this week because of "flu," I'm still not convinced him being rushed back into the game isn't going to become a bigger pressure point.

if weigman's parents were not sitting in sharpe's office at 8am monday they need a new lawyer

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Also, I don’t know if the NCAA has a blanket protocol or if it’s by conference or school, but the UIL’s protocol is 7 days, meaning if you get a concussion on a Friday, you aren’t eligible to play again until after the next Friday. So, I fully expect Weigman to be out Saturday. 

On 11/2/2022 at 11:01 AM, Griff said:

Dear Whataburger…this is NOT considered a prize. ..  

now the Aggie tears 😭 after are a gift to all.  

image.thumb.png.a4c0d79ea34097c783206e364d533fb5.png

Still think it’s hilarious that aggy is so insecure they have a maroon stripe on their Whataburgers. Fuckin’ rubes man.

My ex-wife was a major 2%-er aggy with cougar high parents and an older sister with 3 degrees from The University. Guess I married the wrong one?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

He has a concussion. He’s in concussion protocol. Jimbo did not even let their medical staff fully evaluate him during the game. The flu is a lie. 

And while your post touches on it, just to be clear, he sent him back in to play after he was dead weight on the field.   

11 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

if weigman's parents were not sitting in sharpe's office at 8am monday they need a new lawyer

Rumor is his dad had a sit down this week. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Loop 1604 said:

My ex-wife was a major 2%-er aggy with cougar high parents and an older sister with 3 degrees from The University. Guess I married the wrong one?

Long version--I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that compatibility wasn't high enough on your list and that as a younger man you were distracted by some other attributes that were less important in the long term.

Short version-Big boobs or a nice ass?

51 minutes ago, 927 E. 41st said:

Long version--I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that compatibility wasn't high enough on your list and that as a younger man you were distracted by some other attributes that were less important in the long term.

Short version-Big boobs or a nice ass? pics?

Holy shit.  +200 is insanely low odds for a guy who’s owed over $80 million if fired. Usually the next coach fired odds don’t go under about +350 and that’s without record-setting buyout amounts. 

Maybe Ol’ Rock the Good Ag should place an $85M bet on Jimbo getting fired next, have aggy AD immediately do the deed, pay Jimbo his buyout, hire new Texum Bulldog corch and then they can all wind up on the beach “earning 20%.”

4-D chess. Checkmate, birches.

d225b5eca480466c3e29015fb139a45a.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Oh now Jimbo's listening to Lou.

Nope. 

LoutoldmeConnorwasokay. Ibelievedhim. I'mtheonewhohadhimcheckedoutthisweek. Louhasbeenfired,yessiree.

Lou sadly packs his new car with new clothes and a sizable box of cash.

Karen Key Largo makes the long drive back to Nebraska. A glimpse of Jimbo and her long-suffering dog buoying her spirits.

Sexton cackles.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

Maybe Ol’ Rock the Good Ag should place an $85M bet on Jimbo getting fired next, have aggy AD immediately do the deed, pay Jimbo his buyout, hire new Texum Bulldog corch and then they can all wind up on the beach “earning 20%.”

4-D chess. Checkmate, birches.

d225b5eca480466c3e29015fb139a45a.jpg

aggy arbitrage!!!

1 hour ago, Auto Driller said:

+200 to get fired must mean that they’re going to use the Weigmann concussion thing as “cause”.  No way they’re planning on paying out $80M. 

Alternatively, they may fire him without cause and claim sovereign immunity since they have experience in that department.

I'd kind of like to see them do this because that will guarantee that nobody worth a shit would ever take that job again, at least in my lifetime.