• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

The discussion:

So, contract says still owe him $90 million guaranteed, right?

Yup.

OK, looks like he's sticking around for ten years.  Can we force him to hire an OC?

Contract says, nope.

Can we force him to quit?

Sure, if we pay him $90 million.

Can we fire him for cause?

What cause?

Umm, all the paying players and cheating and whatnot...

Well, WE did all the paying players and cheating and whatnot.

Oh... that's right.  Uhhh.... meeting adjourned.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

31 minutes ago, Born Burnt said:

So much goodness in this thread:

Texas A&M Regents to discuss Jimbo Fisher's contract at upcoming meeting

August 31, 2021

https://texags.com/s/41158/texas-am-regents-to-discuss-jimbo-fishers-contract-at-upcoming-meeting/5

Lol they're asking if they're at risk losing him..... well to be fair Jimbo has admitted that he would like to coach at West Virginia 

I thought this was a joke at first, but I think he really means it.  

Cromagnum said:
How do we break the Reveille curse?
Find the pink boards of the old athletic building and build them into the exterior of the new athletic building in an aesthetic way.

Structurally re-engineer the zone to properly rebury all the ladies back in their original location.

Bring back Echo company cadets w/ boards that are showing the graves the play by play (including away games). Honor the promise to place a large jumbotron there for the ladies and anyone outside the stadium to see the games (including away games).

Formal announcement by school to take the original changes to the risk and insurance policy requested by both the Engineering school & business office to not only bring Bonfire back onto campus grounds, but also allow civil & structural engineering faculty to oversee cut and load.

Formal apology from the school for every residence hall suspension from on campus Bonfire's which resulted in an early collapse including the 99 accident.

Honestly the level of "diet tradition" that still persists is pretty disrespectful. Everyone looks at the bit of stuff that does still go on at A&M & equivocates it to a cult, but A&M's traditions that have survived & still fit within an inclusive campus are a joke. If they want a cult, we need to show them real old ag farmer traditions.
Aggie Football is only played for 2 quarters, choose wisely.
'03, '09 Walton Loads                                                                      

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Native Horn said:

Maybe I'm missing something, but this was about a meeting in August, 2021.  When he got that badass raise, because he's a known badass.

Well that's fun to talk about too, but not as much fun as speculating about how a new board meeting to discuss his contract, might go.

• Hook 'Em 1

36 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Well that's fun to talk about too, but not as much fun as speculating about how a new board meeting to discuss his contract, might go.

Open the thread. A remarkable number of Aggies say the extension is a bad idea. The humor comes in those arguing with them. Toss in hindsight, and it's a hoot.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Crapinon said:

I thought this was a joke at first, but I think he really means it.  

Cromagnum said:
How do we break the Reveille curse?
Find the pink boards of the old athletic building and build them into the exterior of the new athletic building in an aesthetic way.

Structurally re-engineer the zone to properly rebury all the ladies back in their original location.

Bring back Echo company cadets w/ boards that are showing the graves the play by play (including away games). Honor the promise to place a large jumbotron there for the ladies and anyone outside the stadium to see the games (including away games).

Formal announcement by school to take the original changes to the risk and insurance policy requested by both the Engineering school & business office to not only bring Bonfire back onto campus grounds, but also allow civil & structural engineering faculty to oversee cut and load.

Formal apology from the school for every residence hall suspension from on campus Bonfire's which resulted in an early collapse including the 99 accident.

Honestly the level of "diet tradition" that still persists is pretty disrespectful. Everyone looks at the bit of stuff that does still go on at A&M & equivocates it to a cult, but A&M's traditions that have survived & still fit within an inclusive campus are a joke. If they want a cult, we need to show them real old ag farmer traditions.
Aggie Football is only played for 2 quarters, choose wisely.
'03, '09 Walton Loads                                                                      

What in the ever living fuck?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Xminus6 said:

Just one quick visit to the engraving shop and the problem solves itself.

JimboNC.jpg

This is really unfair.  Just like the ceremony that was supposed to honor a coach that had actually won something for that system (Carthel- A&M Commerce) this is stolen glory for Jimbo, who had nothing to do with judging meat , not to mention disrespectful to the actual aggy that coached(?) that group of people to winning something.  It would be more appropriate to give a meat judging trophy to Candi Fisher who clearly has judged quite a bit of meat in her time. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Crapinon said:

This was posted on the official am page today for their student ticket pull. What's wrong with this picture? 

Students standing in line to pull tickets for UMass?  I guess some of these students want to finally attend a game when aggy win.  Some have never had that experience….I’m guessing.  Whoop Di Do!

“You went 4-8 and lost to Appalachian State at home” is the new “you went 5-7 and lost to Kansas”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seems the Kansas shit talk has died down a bit..but hasnt totally gone away. Self awareness isn't a natural aggy trait.

Fucking brutal one but here goes...... 
FhfoHCLWQAMRk8N?format=jpg&name=small

X
6, 5, X, 9, 7, 8, 10, 4, 3, 1, 2
Jfc..only one in the entire pic that doesn't seem to be a product of inbreeding/cross species breeding..

But we still can't be sure with only one pic
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, ousux said:
On 11/13/2022 at 6:13 PM, demos said:
1d341c5d3a7851805992605d084258aa.jpg

Sooooo… jimbo waited until this week to enforce this rule.

Ok

I don't understand how or why that would ever be a rule in the first place?

Greg McElroy was on the ticket in Dallas discussing it.  It's was apparently a no-no for ball carriers to wear sleeves in his day because it makes ball security more difficult.  There may be some merit to that but I'd guess it's negligible.    

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, ousux said:
On 11/13/2022 at 2:33 PM, ALexusTexus7 said:
“You went 4-8 and lost to Appalachian State at home” is the new “you went 5-7 and lost to Kansas”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems the Kansas shit talk has died down a bit..but hasnt totally gone away. Self awareness isn't a natural aggy trait.

Yep….aggy has to take the Kansas game loss comments and toss them in the trash.