Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

On 11/17/2022 at 1:57 PM, wood said:

All of this. Sports talk radio in general became unlistenable decades ago.

Does anyone listen to the daily tip on betql with Michael Jenkins and Chelsa messinger? I listen to it on am radio. Jenkins is a Texas guy and it’s a really entertaining show with a sports betting angle. 

Edited by pubes
Autocorrect

• Replies 71.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

I was totally fine with that loss. They fucked up and killed people. If that made them feel better I guess that is good.

Fuck that. They were complete assholes on game day and then we later found out about the breakfast and phone calls shit. They can be awful people.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Won’t matter…Jimbo resting them up for LSU.

if that is actually true he is a bigger imbecile than ever previously speculated

a loss to umass insures his termination for cause

talkiebird will amend the aggy college charter and declare losing to umass an offense equivalent to a felony in aggyland

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

If you Surly guys need a live game today, you can pick up aggy tickets, to be played in 40 degrees rain, for $8.  Take the family!  Whoop!

I love my family too much to put them through that...besides that I'm low on tolerance for those nut squeezing, sheep humping derelicts.

18 hours ago, UncleSonny said:

Nolen could very likely be on the way out, but nobody else seems to have this yet so I’m skeptical this is a real report. 

You're questioning the veracity of a tweet by the #1 Breaking News Reporter in South Knoxville and Vice President of the Southeastern Sports Foundation???