• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

5 hours ago, Leanderman said:

"Not sure why a black coach would ever take the am job ….."

The true story of "Sully" and the Kow Kream Klub, should be enough to keep any decent coach away regardless of color.

4 hours ago, Deej said:

Is Deion willing to be an Aggie and not a Blaggie? That seems like it should be the first question if they interview him.

Deion loves money. And aggy likes to pay it 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Pimphand said:

They have done this shit for years...

Just to pad their records and poll slots before the final week of the season.  Just so if one of them loses, they don’t drop as far.   Hence the narrative the SEC is the strongest conference  and a battle each week due to teams in the poll

• Hook 'Em 2

That sucks. I bet those guys ears were ringing as well. Nice job aggy. You could have waited 10 seconds. Trash.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

Just to pad their records and poll slots before the final week of the season.  Just so if one of them loses, they don’t drop as far.   Hence the narrative the SEC is the strongest conference  and a battle each week due to teams in the poll

If we do this shit when we join, I will not be happy.

• Hook 'Em 3

Once again, I know why we decided to move to the $EC…but I don’t love it
  • Hook 'Em 3

8 minutes ago, markstanco said:

That sucks. I bet those guys ears were ringing as well. Nice job aggy. You could have waited 10 seconds. Trash.

You see, those players in the endzone were plotting to attack an old lady in the stands. But first they decided to kneel in the endone and hurl insults at the brave artillerymen. 

The Aggies had no choice. Honor had to be served.

The Aggies insistence on having a real artillery piece on the field is just another example of how small their dicks are. They're more manly because they have a war hymn instead of a fight song and they yell instead of cheer. Quite manful.

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

16 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

But according to the brain trust around here it’s so overrated Texas should dominate when it finally moves over. I won’t hold my breath. 

I haven't seen anyone say Texas will dominate the overrated SEC when we finally move over.

I do believe we're not going to do any worse in the SEC than we do in the B12, because outside the top 1 or 2 teams in any given season, the SEC isn't any better than the B12, and its several bottom-feeder teams are actually worse. You know, like the 14th place aggies that lost to App State and are currently struggling against UMass.  

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1