• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, Tex Pete said:

If I were in charge at that school (fuck that), I’d kick the cadets responsible out of school. Shooting that cannon with them in front of it was reckless, I don’t care how safe someone thinks it is. That is inexcusable behavior.

Of course, aggy is run by hive-minded psychos. They’ll probably give those morons some sort of awards, maybe national championship trophies with black years, and they’ll go down as legendary keepers of the flame. What a shitty “university.”

they will invent some bizzarre never-before-seen type of uniform flair to celebrate cannon asshattery because baylor 26 and massachusetts revolutionary war aggy soldiers cannonning

Just now, Neonmoon said:

Even if they did give a warning (they didn’t), but even if they did, the next step is not shooting a cannon into their faces for not heeding the warning 

Aggy can never say or do the right thing. They’re never contrite, nor do they ever show the least bit of humility. They’re their own worst enemy. It’s cultural, and it’s why they always fail. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

Even if they did give a warning (they didn’t), but even if they did, the next step is not shooting a cannon into their faces for not heeding the warning 

This is the same school that pulled a sword on a cheerleader and yells at you if you walk on grass

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

here on page 1000, i hereby confess:

- in 1984 i stole a sheet from jester east

- on it was painted a maroon aTm

- added to that was a black 'e' before and after the aTm

- maxhorn hung this sheet over the rail during our field goal in the 3rd quarter of the last SWC title game at pyle in '95

- corps nazis were unable to locate one said maxhorn sitting in the first row of upper deck of The Zone

You know MaxHorn?  That man is a saint and a Longhorn hero.  Also, he does Neil Diamond better than Neil Diamond.  Yeah, I said it.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Crapinon said:

You sips don't know turdition! 

Was the War Hymn playing? What happens during the War Hymn? Guess you have no idea because you're not an Ag.

that guy's hot take was contradicted by the head turd of the atm corps

Turdition since MID-SEASON, ya stupid tsips!

I'm guessing the person who fires the cannon didn't get advance notice that the team was running out onto the field and when he saw it was happening decided to just fire it, despite the 2 dudes right in front of the cannon.

Edited by Chopper

6 minutes ago, Chopper said:

I'm guessing the person who fires the cannon didn't get advance notice that the team was running out onto the field and when he saw it was happening decided to just fire it, despite the 2 dudes right in front of the cannon.

Kid should be arrested for assault just like the turd scooping turd years ago from the same outfit 

• Hook 'Em 1