• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

8 hours ago, PhillyD said:

Aggy lying again.  In other news, water is wet 

7 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

don't forget that aggiehank86 above told us that:

"The Corps has a whole list of things that they do in a very specific order before every game. Foul up one of them, and the whole thing goes off the rails."

aggy had not just scored a touchdown, and aggy were not running out on to the field, but by god, they had to fire that cannon to keep their traditions on track

image.png.f1b1f02aadbabfb45fd2cd08f21d93b2.png

They don't think it odd that they have a real artillery piece near the playing field. That's just accepted because it's their tradition. 

We warned the guys. They didn't move. So we fired anyway.

That's crazy as the middle tweet above says. The fact that they recognize the need for a warning indicates that they recognize that it's dangerous. Still, they fired. I guess if they had a tradition of running a Sherman tank through the endzone, it would have been tough luck for the guys praying.

Get the fucking real cannon off the field you stupid, dangerous twits! 

Maybe our first rule suggestion with the SEC should be no real military equipment near the field. 

• Hook 'Em 1

43 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

They don't think it odd that they have a real artillery piece near the playing field. That's just accepted because it's their tradition. 

That's crazy as the middle tweet above says. The fact that they recognize the need for a warning indicates that they recognize that it's dangerous. Still, they fired. I guess if they had a tradition of running a Sherman tank through the endzone, it would have been tough luck for the guys praying.

Maybe our first rule suggestion with the SEC should be no real military equipment near the field. 

From the inside you can't explain it....from the outside, you're liable to be maimed or killed.

Fuck aggy and their Cuntendant. 

5 hours ago, Alphie Solomons. said:

It's the same shit group -think that drives the

• 'you should know about walking on this grass or stepping on this field that a 'pummeling' is coming' ,
  •  that you should expect horse shit shovelled from behind whatever fake 'Cavalry Outfit' they parade out there be thrown onto visiting alumni who were actually there in actual representing the actual military
  • or, hell, 'you should expect violence in your own stadium' from our blistered ass hurt fans who are obviously and implicitly are going to utilize YOUR stadium for our 'yell practice' while you are trying to celebrate -

All from the he bird chested core dorks with ZERO shot of getting laid who continue to not only get their own asses whipped by whomever they confront

• from the Baylor Student Section
  • The SMU cheerleaders
  • The Rice Band
  • The Texas Railroad Commission in Waco
  • University of Texas Cowboys
  • Their own idiot player's fathers/alumni in Lubbock who beat on their own students with Binoculars 'like they were at the Alamo'

To any reasonable on looker, they, at BEST continue to embarrass their school en masse.    It would be one thing if they were some rogue 'frat' like thing that could be disciplined and brought under control.

What EVERYONE is finding out (that we've kept from the general public lo all these years of hiding our retard little sibling) this is not 'rouge' at all.   This is EXACTLY who they are, who they are proud of being and their raison d'etre. 

It's manically ubiquitous, not only within the 'core' but the faculty, the administration, the BOR, the Chancellor, Rick Perry and everyone attending those idiot Midnight Yell practices.

There's no 'fixing' this behavior when it is their essence. 

The call is coming from inside the house.

I’ll add to this and say that this feeling and attitude from aggy is palpable when you are in BCS. You can sense the anger and inadequacy pulsing off of people in that shitass town. I have never been in a place that made me feel so icky and unsettled all the damn time. 

everyone should go to BCS as a part of cultural studies to see how truly confounding and fucked up it is. The same way we teach folks about the atrocities of Auschwitz, scenes of BCS with sad violin music in the background should be shown to young children in schools to properly warn them of the ever-present danger that aggy poses to society and the overall mental stability of our state. 

fuck them to death. It’s been a frustrating season for the Horns, but goddamn I have enjoyed watching aggy flail and contort themselves in the face of yet another failed regime. May sorrow continue to be visited upon them, and may LSU ream them to the point of prolapse in their season finale. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 2

6 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Maybe get rid of all the racist, homophobic, "traditions" that CULT embraces. Before coming to the SEC I had no idea about any of it. 

Get rid of the fake army and gay milkmen/yell leaders as well.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

fuck them to death. It’s been a frustrating season for the Horns, but goddamn I have enjoyed watching aggy flail and contort themselves in the face of yet another failed regime. May sorrow continue to be visited upon them, and may LSU ream them to the point of prolapse in their season finale. 

Death by bunga bunga? May be the only time those dorks get laid. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Chopper said:

"Coach" Braxton was on an excellent adventure today at Pyle Field with the other half of his dynamic duo. He's "Warm," and She's "Dry."

image.thumb.png.f2d9ba784545f3003c4b6701d1f08981.png

With that vest, the croakies strap for his sunglasses at a game where it’s overcast and raining, and his maroon issued clothes….I bet that’s not the only thing in her life that stays dry. 

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Take your shitty political bullshit and shove it straight up your boring, one-note ass. Scurry back off to your Cloak Room safe space with that fucking shit. All of you honks that insist on inserting politics into every thread should be fucking banned. 

unimpressed michael keaton GIF

There was nothing political about what I said. Your hyper sensitive juvenile ass made it political. 

How about if it's stated this way:

Texas doesn't deserve better than Texas A&M...

Texas doesn't deserve an institution as academically strong as The University of Texas. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 41

It's amazing to me how through the years, aggies are always aggies. Like when I was growing up, this current crop of aggies hadn't even been born yet. But it's like they've got a manufacturing line or something because they are indistinguishable from the aggies 30 years ago. Any other fanbase, even in the SEC, will look and act wildly different. But not them. It's amazing. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

The sloppy contest in rain and 40-degree temperatures was sparsely attended to begin with, and once the Aggie Band performed at halftime even more fans headed home, in what was easily the lowest attended game of the five-season Jimbo Fisher era. 

“Some stuff like that is expected,” A&M offensive lineman Layden Robinson said of Kyle Field being at only about a tenth of its capacity of 102,000 in the second half. “We don’t really pay too much attention to the crowd (either way). We have to play the game no matter if there are zero people in the stadium, a thousand people in the stadium or the stadium is fully packed. 

“We have to do our job and we have to play.” 

Lineman doesn't give a shit about the 12th man.

https://www.expressnews.com/sports/aggies/article/Texas-Aggies-20-UMass-3-recap-17597740.php

Edited by miguelito
link from Express News article
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’ll add to this and say that this feeling and attitude from aggy is palpable when you are in BCS. You can sense the anger and inadequacy pulsing off of people in that shitass town. I have never been in a place that made me feel so icky and unsettled all the damn time. 

everyone should go to BCS as a part of cultural studies to see how truly confounding and fucked up it is. The same way we teach folks about the atrocities of Auschwitz, scenes of BCS with sad violin music in the background should be shown to young children in schools to properly warn them of the ever-present danger that aggy poses to society and the overall mental stability of our state. 

Good bull
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Hermanator said:

unimpressed michael keaton GIF

There was nothing political about what I said. Your hyper sensitive juvenile ass made it political. 

How about if it's stated this way:

Texas doesn't deserve better than Texas A&M...

Texas doesn't deserve an institution as academically strong as The University of Texas. 

Texas is just like France now.  France would be a great place if it wasn’t full of French people.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 3

3 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Imagine being a UMass player. Had this game circled on the calendar for some time. Obviously no chance of winning, but playing at a packed house of 100k in the intimidating and impossible-to-find Kyle field against a top 10 SEC team, is an experience you tell your grandkids about.

Instead, they're playing in front of like nine thousand people in a cold rain against a 3-6 dumpster fire. Then, aggy is so bad that you actually have hope you're going to win the game. Only to realize victory is once again slipping away and then you look up through the cold rain and see half clothed feral aggies running laps around the empty upper deck. Just an emotionally devastating experience.

3-7.  Otherwise good job.

20 minutes ago, Gaffords said:

I love aggy on aggy strongly worded letters.

Wait - once you put it on the stadium, you can't take it down. aggy being the smartest guys in the room were bragging that they tried to lock him up for 15 years. No takesies backsies (pretty sure that is the exact legal language in the contract). Gotta love John Sharp's arrogance in answering that question and having no clue that people were calling him an idiot for doing this - aggy, never stop being aggy 🤣

image.thumb.png.565efc6776e976d7415eb46c13a63a21.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4