• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Never had a problem with any of the French people I've worked with nor any problems when visiting France.

Maybe you're the problem?

Agreed. To paraphrase a wise philosopher (Keanu Reeves in "Parenthood"):  You wake up one morning, you go out into the world, you meet a French guy ... okay, so you met a French guy. But you wake up one morning, go out into the world, and EVERYBODY'S a French guy?  Maybe YOU'RE the French guy.

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I saw a pound of weed in a guy's trunk one time.  It was quite a bit of marijuana.  I remember thinking it would take me a very, very long time to smoke it all.

PJ Williams must really not want to play for Jimbo.

He’s just training for his career after football next month.

10 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Are we totally overlooking the fact that A&M offensive lineman PJ Williams was arrested with (what's rumored to be) 17 ounces of weed? 

https://247sports.com/college/texas-am/Article/Texas-AM-football-PJ-Williams-marijuana-possession-arrest-198161655/Amp/

I'm no weed connoiseur, mind you, but that seems like a little more than what's needed for personal use.

Well, that happens a lot at Costco.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Are we totally overlooking the fact that A&M offensive lineman PJ Williams was arrested with (what's rumored to be) 17 ounces of weed? 

https://247sports.com/college/texas-am/Article/Texas-AM-football-PJ-Williams-marijuana-possession-arrest-198161655/Amp/

I'm no weed connoiseur, mind you, but that seems like a little more than what's needed for personal use.

No more fucking Candi in Jumbo’s office for PJ!

I've never seen a more miserable game on TV than the pouring rain and freezing temps when TCU played Baylor a few years back.  Stadium still had a healthy number of fans.  Even the announcers and camera guys said it was the most miserable experience they'd ever been a part of.  

Edited by BabaYaga

1 hour ago, BabaYaga said:

They can fuck right off with this "it was cold" shit.  I was at the Cotton Bowl and stayed through the 63-14 ass kicking in the sleet and rain wearing all the wrong clothes for rain & sleet.  Fuck me it was a freezing, miserable game that must have been the only time that place sold out of hot chocolate and coffee.

Mrs. Brat & I were the only remaining fans sitting in Section 13 at the final gun. 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, F250 said:

I wish the legislature would remove the Texas from their name and just call them A&M. I hate the association with us.

71k4m5.jpg

I tried watching that movie once, but the first 45 minutes before I gave up were basically that scene, just a lot of constant yelling. 

Still more enjoyable than attending an A&M game. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, BabaYaga said:

I've never seen a more miserable game on TV than the pouring rain and freezing temps when TCU played Baylor a few years back.  Stadium still had a healthy number of fans.  Even the announcers and camera guys said it was the most miserable experience they'd ever been a part of.  

Clearly you didn’t watch the 1983 Cotton Bowl between SMU and Pitt.

On 11/20/2022 at 9:11 AM, Foosters said:

Imagine being a UMass player. Had this game circled on the calendar for some time. Obviously no chance of winning, but playing at a packed house of 100k in the intimidating and impossible-to-find Kyle field against a top 10 SEC team, is an experience you tell your grandkids about.

Instead, they're playing in front of like nine thousand people in a cold rain against a 3-6 dumpster fire. Then, aggy is so bad that you actually have hope you're going to win the game. Only to realize victory is once again slipping away and then you look up through the cold rain and see half clothed feral aggies running laps around the empty upper deck. Just an emotionally devastating experience.

Half clothed feral aggies has provided several residual laughs. Well done, sir. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

They can fuck right off with this "it was cold" shit.  I was at the Cotton Bowl and stayed through the 63-14 ass kicking in the sleet and rain wearing all the wrong clothes for rain & sleet.  Fuck me it was a freezing, miserable game that must have been the only time that place sold out of hot chocolate and coffee.

The first of the four Black Saturdays under Brown. We started in section 14 but moved under the overhang in 23 just before the half. That was quite some time after they had scraped our players off the floor of the Bowl.