• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

10 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Happy Thanksgiving, my fellow Surly assholes!

Not gonna lie, that was a GLORIOUS 3 seconds.  I was bombarded with aggy BS for 3 quarters,14 minutes and 57 seconds.  After the ball cleared the uprights, I turned around and said, "I don't think I need to say anything.  Scoreboard says enough".

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Random: even after the worst 12 year football span in Texas history, we still have more longhorns (34) currently playing the nfl than aggy does (33). And aggy is having arguably their 2nd best 12 year football span ever

After a year of hearing about 5-7, the fact they are fighting for that record this weekend is absolutely glorious.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 11/24/2022 at 8:10 PM, Bevo&Pevo said:

Not gonna lie, that was a GLORIOUS 3 seconds.  I was bombarded with aggy BS for 3 quarters,14 minutes and 57 seconds.  After the ball cleared the uprights, I turned around and said, "I don't think I need to say anything.  Scoreboard says enough".

Little did we know we had the best(and probably most clutch) kicker in NFL history to take that pressure packed kick.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1