• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

21 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Fun fact: 'Lil Coop was relegated to Sea aggy campus, couldn't quite get in at the mothership just yet.

That's awesome.  I hate that little cunt.  He's been shittalking on Twitter and social media since he was like a freshman in HS.  If he got hit by a cement truck, I'd have 1000 rainbow balloons delivered to his funeral and call those Westboro Baptist bitches w/ the address.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Let's see what SEC Rant thinks about the latest midnight yell.

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/heres-tonights-yell-practice/105636361/

“Best university in the SEC”.  He forgot to say SEC West*.   Vanderbilt, Georgia, and Florida are all significantly better.  

*Until 2024. 

Edited by ClubWhatever

Looks like 'Lil Cooper made a trip to DKR Friday. Probably cheering for Bible aggy to stay on brand. Fun fact: 'Lil Coop was relegated to Sea aggy campus, couldn't quite get in at the mothership just yet. Either way, sorry you got sent home disappointed 

20221125_195127.thumb.jpg.5435d3b5e87aab2eacbfd1ec85f6d7b8.jpg

Who is Lil Cooper?

11 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Fucking moron

It truly is amazing that he is still employed by Disney. Brings absolutely nothing to the set and more times than not simply doesn't seem to know what he's talking about.  

Desmond is good at saying "Wow", I'll give him that. Has the market cornered on those 3 letters.

Edited by Wally Pryor
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

It truly is amazing that he is still employed by Disney. Brings absolutely nothing to the set and more times than not simply doesn't seem to know what he's talking about.  

Desmond is good at saying "Wow", I'll give him that. Has the market cornered on those 3 letters.

Owen Wilson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7