• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, wood said:

"What else did you like about College Station?"

"All the championships" 

:hysterical laughter:

Having lived in Louisiana before aggy's SEC SEC SEC move over there, that bit feels like sweet vindication after trying to explain to the swamp people that Texas hate for aggy goes WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY beyond just your average, garden variety college football rival shit.  I would tell them stories and they'd give me the, "Yeah, sure thing man..." look during my impassioned warnings.

It's so nice now to lean back in my chair and read Tigerdroppings and watch video bits like this.

I dun did told ya Boudreaux, but you dint wanna lissen.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

I had 2 aggy’s next to me at the game yesterday. They were there to support their brother who’s in the Baylor band but still felt the need to deck themselves out in aggy shit and whoop it up every time Baylor made a play. Fucking weirdos. 

The brother:

C11F6297-31FE-4079-ABFA-235AFCE6DBC6.thumb.jpeg.70d620980043f80f4bea27d62ec317a0.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

If LSU somehow beats Georgia, there's a legit chance that the SEC gets no one in the playoffs, and I seriously think the SEC might kick aggy out of the conference.

Nah, Georgia is in either way. The best part about LSU beating Georgia, though, would be atm claiming a SEC title my proxy. It would be on the wall. 

There really are only 5 teams who can qualify for the CFP after yesterday. The 3 unbeatens and the 2 1-loss teams.

Georgia and Michigan are locks it really just comes down to the other 3 fighting for the last two spots. If TCU & USC win I think they are in. USC loses and TCU & OSU are in. USC wins & TCU loses I think OSU goes in over TCU.

10 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

There really are only 5 teams who can qualify for the CFP after yesterday. The 3 unbeatens and the 2 1-loss teams.

Georgia and Michigan are locks it really just comes down to the other 3 fighting for the last two spots. If TCU & USC win I think they are in. USC loses and TCU & OSU are in. USC wins & TCU loses I think OSU goes in over TCU.

GA could absolutely lose to LSU. Michigan should mudhole Purdue, but they’re coming off of a rivalry game and, for goodness sake, aggy beat LSU this weekend.  In other words, who the hell knows. Obviously TCU could lose this weekend. USC already lost to Utah once this year. 

In short, there’s as much chaos in this year’s last weekend as there has been for a very long time. None of the four CFI spots are guaranteed. 

9 hours ago, wild_turkey said:

Lol, it looks like Texags has reversed course on Jimbo. Turns out he’s a great coach after all. Extension time!

I guarantee you Jimbo's agent will at least start that conversation  ..why the hell wouldn't he? He's been pantsing those rubes since day 1, might as well give it a shot 

• Hook 'Em 2