• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Have the refs flip a coin…..as a second choice…first choice is at DKR….we just beat their ass at their place….

It don't mean a shit, haven't seen anyone even remotely complain. 

I guess they need to beat their chest like they won something, nothing else good to Yell about 

6 minutes ago, BigHornedLurker said:

It don't mean a shit, haven't seen anyone even remotely complain. 

I guess they need to beat their chest like they won something, nothing else good to Yell about 

Exactly. When asked we should say we don't care because we don't. We win more than we lose against them at either place. So who gives a shit?

• Hook 'Em 1

As the last encounter was at Pyle Field, I see no logic in going back there before rogering them again at DKR….
If logic factors in at all, I see no logic in ever playing Gomer again..

But of course we'll be trapped in the same division and have to put up with their shit once a year, every year
  • Hook 'Em 3

59 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

We've invited Texas and OU to join the SEC.

But we had a gentleman's agreement that you wouldn't!

Well, now the gentlemen have decided the conference would be better and stronger with Texas and OU.

Well, then, we're so angry we might just leave and go somewhere else. You can't make it without Texas A&M! We're rich and we're making you rich. Just watch us leave!

We've got Oklahoma State on speed dial.

Well you can't make us vote for letting tu in! We'll show our spine and grit and vote against it!

The vote will be unanimous. Or we can call Okie State....

Now now! Don't do that. Throw us a bone. Anything. Can we play the first game against them at home?

Let me make a call. Hey guys, Aggy has a proposition.... Ok, they say they don't much care. The first game will be at Kyle Field.

We run this conference! Whoooop! Poooor t-sips!

Fast forward to the Longhorn's first SEC contest, when we long dick aggy in DKR. 

Kicking And Screaming Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, wood said:

OK, cool.

And we'll beat that ass just like we did last time.

This is the way. You fucks who are whining about going back to Gomer T. Pyle sacred bat guano field are candy asses. Life isn't fair just run in and beat their ass and trigger their BAS and laugh.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

11 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

It doesn't matter where the first rematch happens, just whip their asses and bring back memories for them.  I'd love to see the LHB do a tribute to Justin Tucker during halftime the first game back at Pyle.

Fuck those galdamned turd eating sons of bitches any time any place,  got damned scrotum licker licking maggots ...

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, bigcigar said:

13BD8E84-176B-4F9A-9044-890B3623AFB0.jpeg

Suspicious Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

If LSU takes its expected beating in the SECCCG, and then loses again in the bowl game because SECSECSEC teams don't care about bowl games, it's possible they'll finish 9-5 on a 3-game losing streak and out of the polls.

Then, not a single one of the ags' "top 15 wins" would actually be a top 25 win.  Which would be hilarious.

Edited by utee94
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, El Squared said:

As the last encounter was at Pyle Field, I see no logic in going back there before rogering them again at DKR….

Agreed but that was the scrap the SEC brass gave aggy in response to their insistence that big brother not be admitted to the conference at all. 

Aggy, being the simpleton that they are, are now flexing over that "victory " 

So, I wanted to recheck the statistics regarding our mentally impaired, brethren in College Station.

59 games in Austin. Texas 45 wins. aggy 13 wins. 1 aggy kissing its sister sheep.

50 games in College Station. Texas 26 wins. aggy 22 wins. 2 aggy kissing its sister sheep.

9 neutral site games (Dallas, Houston, San Antonio). Texas 5 wins. aggy 2 wins. 2 aggy kissing its sister sheep.

Total Record . Texas 76 wins. aggy 37 wins. 5 aggy kissing its sister sheep. 

In short, it doesn't make a difference where we play.

aggy inferiority is omnipresent.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, EZ$ said:

I 100% want our first game to be in Austin. Don’t give a single fuck about home field advantage, but want it just to make the aggy AD look like a complete dumbass….again. 

I'm much more interested in playing them in their dumpy stadium, pushing their collective stool in, and laughing all the way home.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, EZ$ said:

I 100% want our first game to be in Austin. Don’t give a single fuck about home field advantage, but want it just to make the aggy AD look like a complete dumbass….again. 

I hope the SEC is just telling them "Sure thing. The game is yours that year." Then releasing the schedule and it's in Austin.

"Sorry, aggy, didn't you figure out how these gentlemen's agreements work?"

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Agreed but that was the scrap the SEC brass gave aggy in response to their insistence that big brother not be admitted to the conference at all. 

Aggy, being the simpleton that they are, are now flexing over that "victory " 

Reminds me of Woody's new title on Cheers ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, utee94 said:

If LSU takes its expected beating in the SECCCG, and then loses again in the bowl game because SECSECSEC teams don't care about bowl games, it's possible they'll finish 9-5 on a 3-game losing streak and out of the polls.

Then, not a single one of the ags' "top 15 wins" would actually be a top 25 win.  Which would be hilarious.

I can never wrap my head around their logic on this

What IF........................................

Everyone who has eligibility left comes back. Bijan decides to pull a Ricky. The O-line is a year better. Ewers is a year better. We work in some portal talent. Guys like Neyor finally see the field. We start where we left off next year and run through the Big12 on the way to a CFP appearance. Then we start the SEC the following year with Manning at the controls and go into Kyle and push their shit in. I can't think of a worse scenario if you are an ag. 

For fuck’s sake stop thinking about our first aggy game being in College Station.

We played both aggy and Arkansas at their places last time. Both are likely to be tagged as our rivals along with OU. So with OU in Dallas we’ll get 1 of aggy or Arkansas at home and the other away each year, so we’ll play 2 in a row at either at aggy or Arkansas when we join the SEC. If aggy wants to pump their chest about it and claim victory…let them, it’s fucking meaningless.

We’ll also play at LSU first and likely get Alabama back in DKR first too.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

For fuck’s sake stop thinking about our first aggy game being in College Station.

We played both aggy and Arkansas at their places last time. Both are likely to be tagged as our rivals along with OU. So with OU in Dallas we’ll get 1 of aggy or Arkansas at home and the other away each year, so we’ll play 2 in a row at either at aggy or Arkansas when we join the SEC. If aggy wants to pump their chest about it and claim victory…let them, it’s fucking meaningless.

We’ll also play at LSU first and likely get Alabama back in DKR first too.

It seems pretty clear that most Texas fans don't give a shit about it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lidig8r said:

So, I wanted to recheck the statistics regarding our mentally impaired, brethren in College Station.

59 games in Austin. Texas 45 wins. aggy 13 wins. 1 aggy kissing its sister sheep.

50 games in College Station. Texas 26 wins. aggy 22 wins. 2 aggy kissing its sister sheep.

9 neutral site games (Dallas, Houston, San Antonio). Texas 5 wins. aggy 2 wins. 2 aggy kissing its sister sheep.

Total Record . Texas 76 wins. aggy 37 wins. 5 aggy kissing its sister sheep. 

In short, it doesn't make a difference where we play.

aggy inferiority is omnipresent.

Only allowed to use the Sherrill years, you know, all the wars took the boys away, and no women in campus thing 

42 minutes ago, Dewey said:

Only allowed to use the Sherrill years, you know, all the wars took the boys away, and no women in campus thing 

*except for any year before 1940 where they claim a "natty"; those were special rosters of walk-on quadriplegics and aggy mothers who easily beat t.u. while working in airplane factories for the war effort, during halftime.

On 11/30/2022 at 7:32 PM, DFW Horn said:

Put it on the wall, aggy

I could be wrong but the fact that he keeps screaming this into the void any time someone puts a mic in front of him makes me think that absolutely nothing is finalized and he's doing his best to exert some kind of pressure? It certainly doesn't seem like the action of someone who's very secure in what he's saying 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1