• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

10 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

His name is Gage and hes from Santa Fe, TX. Thats all i got

To be fair, when that dude introduced himself, he had some sort of speech disability/expressive aphasia. I cant really hate on him for being a natl champ at a 4 year university

If you'd been going Uncle Boobs on the rest of that meat judging team, you'd probably have probably have a speech disability, too. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

12 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

How have I never heard until today that Bobby Petrino didn't actually sustain his injuries in a motorcycle accident, but was actually beat up by Jessica Dorrell's boyfriend & fiancee, Josh Morgan? Is that generally believed to be the truth?

If so, that's even more awesome. 

That’s the story I’ve heard from shortly after it happened by some folks that heard all of the gossip by being involved with the sport. 

That said, XM 84 had the AD at the time for Arkansas, Long, on right before the Missouri State/Arkansas game this year. Childers and Neuheisel interviewed the guy about the whole thing and he swore two things were true at the same time - Petrino was in a minor motorcycle accident; and the fiancé of the girl he was banging did in fact have a “physical altercation” with Petrino in which the fiancé didn’t come out the worse for wear. 

So I don’t know if the motorcycle accident is totally untrue, or if it is convenient cover and did actually occur. He ran the bike aground turning out of a parking lot and skidded on concrete into an embankment, allegedly. Maybe he was trying to get away from the angry cuckold and took a turn too fast as he was chased from campus on foot?

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

On 1/7/2023 at 5:47 AM, closetojumping said:

That’s the story I’ve heard from shortly after it happened by some folks that heard all of the gossip by being involved with the sport. 

That said, XM 84 had the AD at the time for Arkansas, Long, on right before the Missouri State/Arkansas game this year. Childers and Neuheisel interviewed the guy about the whole thing and he swore two things were true at the same time - Petrino was in a minor motorcycle accident; and the fiancé of the girl he was banging did in fact have a “physical altercation” with Petrino in which the fiancé didn’t come out the worse for wear. 

So I don’t know if the motorcycle accident is totally untrue, or if it is convenient cover and did actually occur. He ran the bike aground turning out of a parking lot and skidded on concrete into an embankment, allegedly. Maybe he was trying to get away from the angry cuckold and took a turn too fast as he was chased from campus on foot?

I heard about and believed the fight story, but the claim that it's both makes the most sense looking at his face in the famous neck brack photo. That looks like a big scrape running unbroken down his face. 

Over on Texags, they are now their usual aligned parrot choir saying that all Petrino did was commit adultery 11 years ago, and that shouldn't matter now. They'll add a little spice that she was student and Petrino, as an example to young people, shouild not set such a bad example. Nothing about hiring her. 

spacer.png

That's all over now, and he should be embraced as the offensive genius that everyone fears will make A&M what Aggies think they are. 

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Thnx for the info. Seems plausible. If true, it's even funnier. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, closetojumping said:

This is the story i heard also from a recruiter from there that was on our campus after it was reported. He was having a good laugh about it.

Edited by Beer Horn
There

That is a lovely story and you told it really well.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

18 hours ago, TexasTroll said:

After reading that post I have the urge to call you meathead….

Michael Casimir "Mike" Stivic is a fictional character played by Rob Reiner on the 1970s American television sitcom All in the Family. He is the live-in son-in-law of the series' lead character, Archie Bunker, who frequently calls him "Meathead", because he said he was dead from the neck up.

On 1/7/2023 at 11:16 AM, RomaVicta said:

Over on Texags, they are now their usual aligned parrot choir saying that all Petrino did was commit adultery 11 years ago, and that shouldn't matter now. They'll add a little spice that she was student and Petrino, as an example to young people, shouild not set such a bad example. Nothing about hiring her. 

spacer.png

That's all over now, and he should be embraced as the offensive genius that everyone fears will make A&M what Aggies think they are. 

Yep. And Jimbo never covered up Winston’s rape either. aggys have reaching Art Briles/Bob Stoops ethical depths.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Magus Ossis said:

Think of all the money they'd save if they finally acknowledged that its cheaper to be bad at football without under-the-table moneybags and hold-my-beer coaching contracts.

Unfortunately for them, the world isn’t impressed with fake soldiers, sheep fucking or meat judging.

On 1/7/2023 at 5:47 AM, closetojumping said:

Lord knows I don't remember the details but some Arky student at the time went full meteorological nerd and proved that Petrino couldn't have been blinded by the sun, which was the original story.  Based it on where the sun was at that time of day to where he was on the road in relation to the surrounding hills or some shit.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Glad Sam is gonna be FBS soon

But why?  When they lost one game a season ago their average attendance was 7,200.  When they move up and win 1-4 games a year it will be like 2,000.  Such a stupid move for programs that size that will never compete again, see Texas State as an example.  

2 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Lord knows I don't remember the details but some Arky student at the time went full meteorological nerd and proved that Petrino couldn't have been blinded by the sun, which was the original story.  Based it on where the sun was at that time of day to where he was on the road in relation to the surrounding hills or some shit.  

Yeah that reminds me of way back when I used to drive for that old Austin delivery service called Datamovers. We had a driver known as "Little Man", since he was all of 4'6" and had the corresponding Little Man Complex, and then some. One day he got into a fender bender on the southbound I-35 feeder at 290E. He blamed it on the sun blinding him. 

At noon.

Edited by wood

10 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Spread this like wildfire 

8-4 was considered a good year, skipping the bowl game so you don't get waxed by Wake Forest and considering all of it as a prelude to a national championship. That is what I love about gomer. 

13 hours ago, Dewey said:

8-4 was considered a good year, skipping the bowl game so you don't get waxed by Wake Forest and considering all of it as a prelude to a national championship. That is what I love about gomer. 

The current year doesn’t matter to them. Next year is always the going time be the year. If that weren’t the case, there would be no roller coaster. 

• Like 1

With Petrino I always thought leaving Atlanta midseason and being announced at Arky hours after a loss was way more egregious than cheating in his wife and busting himself on a motorcycle with her in the rear. Coaches cheat with young strange all the time, but most coaches care enough about their teams to finish a season even when times are tough. Coaches who take new jobs hours after a game at least wait til the end of the season/postseason. Midseason, just pure lack of anything resembling honor or decency. That was just gross.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1