• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

6 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Stupid 'sip. Every time Alabama, LSU or Georgia won a championship aggy got partial credit because of, well...they just did, ok?

I understand Bama and LSU winning, having had to play aggy. Iron sharpens iron. Just imagine how much tougher Georgia would have been had they played aggy.

😄

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

"Their football team is just so bad, irrelevant . . ."

UT:  8-5 (#8 Sagarin)

A&M:  5-7 (#39 Sagarin)

Feel free to use your comprehensive rankings of choice.

Automatic aggy reply to that:  Sips would’ve been worse than 5-7 if they played in the SECX3. Week to week grind and all that. 8-5 is easy in the BDF. 

1 minute ago, nnm said:

Automatic aggy reply to that:  Sips would’ve been worse than 5-7 if they played in the SECX3. Week to week grind and all that. 8-5 is easy in the BDF. 

Not that they'd buy the ranking, but as far as strength of schedule is concerned:

UT #4

A&M #42

Sagarin actually has SEC-West as the #1 "conference", followed closely by the Big 12 at #2.  But UT played 'bama, which went a long way towards muting that difference, and we all know how ridiculous A&M's noncon schedule was.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, nnm said:

That's exactly why they left the B12- it wasn't challenging enough...remember all those conference conference titles they piled up in their time in the B12? 

(Narrator- aggy won just over 50% of their conference games while in the B12)

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

That's exactly why they left the B12- it wasn't challenging enough...remember all those conference conference titles they piled up in their time in the B12? 

(Narrator- aggy won just over 50% of their conference games while in the B12)

And in the SWC. And in the SEC. They win conference games at about the same rate Texas wins at Kyle. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/4/2023 at 3:46 PM, YGIFS said:

The architectural aesthetic really is quite breathtaking, Elaine.

Modern architecture has really taken a nose dive, but damn in college station it's really really worse somehow.

I'd have to go get the renderings from work on the new buildings, but damn they plopping down these student housing everywhere. Always the same.

R1002577_N34_website.jpg?itok=kVssbIBR%C

R1002577_N73_website.jpg?itok=jNbpLsbP%C

Blah

4 hours ago, Zeus said:

Modern architecture has really taken a nose dive, but damn in college station it's really really worse somehow.

I'd have to go get the renderings from work on the new buildings, but damn they plopping down these student housing everywhere. Always the same.

Blah

The really scary thing is that they're quite proud of them.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Zeus said:

Blah

They're everywhere. It's a plague.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2019-02-13/why-america-s-new-apartment-buildings-all-look-the-same

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Zeus said:

Blah

Looks like most of the uglyass apartment projects in the Austin area. They are nothing but shoddy, ready-made firetrap ghettos.

Edited by Armybrat
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, Zeus said:

Blah

Geez, how many more aggy can squeeze (pun intended) into that 73k diploma mill?

On 2/6/2023 at 10:51 PM, Zeus said:

Blah

Thats a North Korean starters kit for housing:

IMG_0589.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

I thought this was aggys 2023 schedule at first glance . They'd obviously have to spread those over 2 maybe 3 seasons 

fwiw this was posted by the Trinity football coach, but yeah, who would ever include ETBU, TVCC and A&M on one list?