• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

On 2/25/2023 at 5:08 PM, Dennis Taylor said:

aggy hoping to avoid getting swept at home tomorrow by something called the Portland Pilots 

Update: high drama as aggy walk off the Pilots at Listeria Field. Warning: this exciting video may not be safe for those with heart issues. I thought they were going to dogpile for a minute there

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 2/25/2023 at 10:30 AM, JRThorn said:

A little but of knowledge from an aggy in sec rant113F0AA9-8E13-4ED1-AECF-88F841624833.thumb.jpeg.94ab209bedcb1ca44cc9767fd9c6c107.jpeg

Why did he leave out the part of taking an already questionable degree and cheapening it?  

We’re bigger and better!!!1!  We’ve even got a higher acceptance rate than UH!!!1!  Sucks to be you, stupid dusty sip. 

On 2/25/2023 at 5:23 PM, billfromlaketravis said:

So I was listening to Houston sports talk yesterday. aggy's home network in Houston is ESPN 97.5. They played their promo and it went like this : 

"We don't play for national recognition, we play for aggy nation!" 

Yeah, no shit aggy doesn't play for national championships. 

I've heard that too. Even my 8 year old put that together. How did aggy marketing not?

• Hook 'Em 1

On 2/26/2023 at 8:46 PM, Dennis Taylor said:

Update: high drama as aggy walk off the Pilots at Listeria Field. Warning: this exciting video may not be safe for those with heart issues. I thought they were going to dogpile for a minute there

That was a dumb decision to bring the guy home. They got lucky the catcher botched the play at the plate

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, tx ind said:

aggy yelling at baseball players, also bringing newspapers to read so they don't have to look at female dancers. Maybe if the dance team dressed like sheep it would be of more interest to them.  Schloss calling them out on it.

https://texags.com/forums/8/topics/3364158

Hwy 6 runs both ways, bruh

There it is

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, tx ind said:

aggy yelling at baseball players, also bringing newspapers to read so they don't have to look at female dancers. Maybe if the dance team dressed like sheep it would be of more interest to them.  Schloss calling them out on it.

LOLOLOL!

"I don't know what kind of place this is"......

Well you do now buddy, welcome to Cultsville Station.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, tx ind said:

Somebody’s in trouble now…

AG

Exactly. And they are kind as hell to the kids. Just sweet as can be when my boys ask for pictures or stop to talk to them.

And I'll take them over yell boys at baseball every damn day

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, tx ind said:

The answer is obvious.  More

wall hole GIF

• Hook 'Em 2

On 2/26/2023 at 9:22 PM, fattyflattie said:

Why did he leave out the part of taking an already questionable degree and cheapening it?  

We’re bigger and better!!!1!  We’ve even got a higher acceptance rate than UH!!!1!  Sucks to be you, stupid dusty sip. 

Wow, reading that was certainly…..something. Guess I can’t wrap my liberal arse head around what that person is even saying. 

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

It's not as if Schloss had no idea what he was getting into, either.  He played A&M plenty while he was at TCU.

to be fair...

“From the outside looking in, you can't understand it. And from the inside looking out, you can't explain it.”

37 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

EQ3XSGPBBRHOZGFJTKH7LXK2Q4.PNG

The faces on the statue are a perfect representation of the quintessential dumb aggy look. 

ScreenShot2023-03-01at9_58_32AM.png.2a1a32f3daea88457ce3639a4709c2aa.png

What exactly is going on here? She appears to be having something slightly too "large" inserted in an uncomfortable area. (And also, nipple?)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, n64ra said:

I like to make fun of aggy as much as anyone, but I see the NCAA losing that battle in the courts within the next decade.

That may be the case in the future, but at present, they are violating the rules, IMO. They really can't help themselves.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

That may be the case in the future, but at present, they are violating the rules, IMO. They really can't help themselves.

I'm no legal eagle or NCAA compliance savant, but my entire professional career has been in higher education, and even I know that you can't run any NIL activities through the university foundation.  It's not far enough removed from the institution.  It's not rocket science on how to set up legal NIL entities that pass the smell test...the first rule being it has to be completely independent of the university in every possible aspect.  Only Aggy could be so dumb to think they could run NIL through their foundation.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Uncle Nate said:

I'm no legal eagle or NCAA compliance savant, but my entire professional career has been in higher education, and even I know that you can't run any NIL activities through the university foundation.  It's not far enough removed from the institution.  It's not rocket science on how to set up legal NIL entities that pass the smell test...the first rule being it has to be completely independent of the university in every possible aspect.  Only Aggy could be so dumb to think they could run NIL through their foundation.

Well, they think dropping bags is the same as NIL, so...

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3364755

Only took to the third post:

lotoarmy

AG

They [NCAA] do, however, march to the tune of the sips.

Sips are behind this. Trust me, been there and seen it. They have to derail us, just as they are coming in to the SEC! And, yes, they have that kind of power.
Last of the Old Army

Jim Carrey Stop Breaking The Law Asshole GIF by Jerology

• Like 1
  • Haha 3