• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

8 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

The aggy statue is proof of that 

40881181_xzfsRgg3KnKBPeJYGpEraDelSPGDAdY

that plaque looks like an afterthought.

oh, shit.. we have a plaque. Where should we put it? i guess here could work. anyone got any double stick tape?

Edited by yoladu

Yea....secrant...

I will say this about Texas A&M fans

Posted on 3/10/23 at 11:43 pm
up vote5down vote2
bkm1.png
They're the nerdiest fanbase I've ever met, but very loyal. I've never met an A&M fan with bad character.

I'm feeling this type of way because my Master Chief just retired today. He never went to A&M, but is the biggest Aggie fan I've ever met. He's a great man and y'all have a spot in my heart because of him.

We had base awards a few weeks back and the Navy stole the show. Jimbo was the guest speaker and my MC was acting like a 5 year old around him IconLOL.gif

Cough, cough.....
  • Haha 5

14 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

I did not realize that was a statue to their fight song.  Or is it their anthem?  Who the fuck cares?    The chick in the dress looks like a Farmer's Only dot com date that got no showed.  

Look at how amazing our traditions are, our songs even have statues! The self perpetuating echo chamber gains another brick in the wall. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DFW Horn said:

Lol, "sip show"...more comedic gold for MBG, @BoardGeniuses. That sub to TexAgs provides all the daily fodder needed. Pooooooor aggy

I guess that stupid bitch doesn't consider allowing them to duck us or any serious competition in bowl games to be "putting weight behind A&M."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Aggy whining incessantly about their seed and speculating as to why...

I'm going to let you in on what should not be a surprise to you: 

People don't like you. Period. They don't like you because you're weird. They don't like you because of (and this is a partial list):

Yell leaders yell practice the corps 12th man myth the band Sully the rings the ring dunking reveille Northgate the chicken not allowed to walk on the grass jizz jars bonfire cups t-shirts SEC stickers maroon trucks maroon cars maroon whataburger roofs fake lost fan stories standing all game squeezing humping hissing  kissing 

These things are not cool, or clever, or unique. They're stupid. 

I agree with everything in this post, except "fake lost fan stories." I actually enjoy those quite a bit.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, ChickenNuggets said:

List Eater deserves an honorable mention.

A whole separate list could be made of one-off stupidity-

List eater, horse manure shoveler, wrong dimensions pool building, dorm sewage free flowing onto golf course,  equine center collapse, cold fusion, alchemy etc etc 

But I was going for things those idiots live, breath and participate in on a regular basis...feel free to add to either category 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

List eater, horse manure shoveler, wrong dimensions pool building, dorm sewage free flowing onto golf course,  equine center collapse, cold fusion, alchemy etc etc 

But I was going for things those idiots live, breath and participate in on a regular basis...feel free to add to either category 

I have a cousin who graduated aggy, and all three of his kids did the same.  His wife never went.   Very seldom have I seen any of them dressed in anything but maroon, white, grey or black, especially the mom.  

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

49 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

... it's almost like someone should make a website about it.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Armybrat said:

An English friend who is totally unaware of the joke that is aggy cultism just sent me this meme…

70E750F6-E959-4FB1-9269-190D63132A12.jpeg

If all male cheerleaders they call milkmen left any doubt, this takes care of it...

aggy is determined to burn everything good in this world to the ground.  Next they will "fix"  spandex and yoga pants.

If ancient aliens built the pyramids overnight, levitating all the stones into place, i wonder what they would charge to come back and levitate collie town and relocate it to Antarctica... or the bottom the Pacific overnight!? 

Edited by Gaffords

33 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

I have a cousin who graduated aggy, and all three of his kids did the same.  His wife never went.   Very seldom have I seen any of them dressed in anything but maroon, white, grey or black, especially the mom.  

The only person dumber than aggy is the non-aggy who marries aggy.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dennis Taylor said:

I had forgotten about the short swimming pool.  That was an absolute classic.  "Sorry, your national record is invalid.  Whoop!"

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Gaffords said:

Next they will "fix"  spandex and yoga pants. 

To be fair, no one wants to see 99% of she-aggy in yoga pants. For that matter, just take a stroll in your neighborhood Walmart and estimate the percentage of women that should be wearing yoga pants vs the actual number that are wearing them. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

There’s always a cousin. 

36 minutes ago, Laga4 said:

There’s always a cousin. 

Oh fuck, don't get me started on the one who was a twirler for Baylor (no pics).  What's the word for polite arrogance?     

Or the flat earther who is gay, but can't admit it, because it's against god's will.  

I don't go to many family reunions, but do feel obligated to attend a funeral now and again.