• Replies 71.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

At the Austin Rodeo so the kids can enjoy the carnival. They have a photo-op area with the Rodeo Austin 2023 logo and a Longhorn in a corral behind it.

Lots of folks in maroon posing with the horns down and grinning about it. I was tempted to ask one group of younger guys, "Can y'all do that stupid thing again? I know a place online where we can post pictures of idiots and I didn't get a chance to get your photo."

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

A whole separate list could be made of one-off stupidity-

List eater, horse manure shoveler, wrong dimensions pool building, dorm sewage free flowing onto golf course,  equine center collapse, cold fusion, alchemy etc etc 

But I was going for things those idiots live, breath and participate in on a regular basis...feel free to add to either category 

if we're doing one-offs (which I'm highly in favor of)... howbout preparing for a hurricane with the plywood on the inside of the glass... that pic never gets old.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

Oh fuck, don't get me started on the one who was a twirler for Baylor (no pics).  What's the word for polite arrogance?     

Or the flat earther who is gay, but can't admit it, because it's against god's will.  

I don't go to many family reunions, but do feel obligated to attend a funeral now and again.  

I mean, I love people watching... and I love bbq... family reunions offer both. And if you're lucky, banana pudding. How can you NOT go????

Every time this thread is bumped...and I invariably click on it, the posts from that site are amazingly more "woe-is-me" than the last.

It's amazing to me how out of touch with reality they are on that site.  The NCAA/Everyone is out to get Aggy?  A team that hasn't won anything of consequence since the Nazi's moved in on Poland.  JLaw"ok"gif

They want nothing more than to be relevant.

On 3/14/2023 at 6:20 PM, ChickenNuggets said:

if we're doing one-offs (which I'm highly in favor of)... howbout preparing for a hurricane with the plywood on the inside of the glass... that pic never gets old.

When I think of the stupidest thing ever, this one comes to mind.  But I have confidence that they can top it sometime.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Wa just in Red River for a ski trip over spring break. I was amazed at how many aggies were there. And you could always spot them with multiple articles of clothing that told you they were proud SEC SEC SEC members. I love UT but only wear burnt orange a couple times a month outside of football season. These mouth breathers only wear maroon. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, cochamps said:

When I think of the stupidest thing ever, this one comes to mind.  But I have confidence that they can top it sometime.  

Killing a bunch of kids with logs is slightly stupider in my book. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

36 minutes ago, nnm said:

Killing a bunch of kids with logs is slightly stupider in my book. 

That one is pretty bad. But they also literally let a dog tell them when it's time to stop learning.

The stupid has no beginning or end, no top or bottom, no location or time. Aggy stupidity is omnipresent for eternity ad infinitum.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3