• Replies 71.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Gomer hated their seed because they thought they'd win round one and have to play Texas. Not because they're scared of Texas (sure Jan), but because they deserve so much more. Their AD actually and once again went on a fact finding mission to help ag nation understand the mistake that had placed them where they are. Then they get boat raced out of the tournament. Happens every time to those idiots. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

“I thought the aggies were supposed to be a 4 or 5 seed? 

They were posed to be so great.  

I am confused.”

The committee intentionally seeded them lower so they would have to face a team that was more likely to beat them. It's all part of the international plot to keep them from showing the world their athletic dominance. 

They knew to match the Aggies with the worst possible matchup. That was the big F-you the committee sent the Aggies. Bjork needs to punch Byrne in the mouth next time he sees him for being a part of this ****ing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

The only eternal truth at A&M is that their inferiority complex results in a near constant overestimation of capability. Followed by a kick to the balls when the reality of their inferiority is again brought to the forefront.   A story that will be repeated as long as Aggies breath... And Longhorns smile...

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
9 hours ago, OU Sucks said:
"At least we weren't the laughing stock of the league"....aggy aiming high
image.png.d9e3687614a4c8798595c5c2dd953feb.png

I mean they are the laughing stock tonight. Ended their season with 2 blowout losses.

This is how you aggy. Scream from the top of your lungs that you were disrespected. Blame the sips and espn. Have the AD lead an investigation into the seeding crime, because he’s tight with the committee and has aggy balls of steel. Play the game and get destroyed by a 10 seed who you were above playing in the first place. Blame sips again as we and espn got what we wanted.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, LW Goatman said:

This is how you aggy. Scream from the top of your lungs that you were disrespected. Blame the sips and espn. Have the AD lead an investigation into the seeding crime, because he’s tight with the committee and has aggy balls of steel. Play the game and get destroyed by a 10 seed who you were above playing in the first place. Blame sips again as we and espn got what we wanted.

Love the user name.  But how lucky must they be to get Blinnaggie2002 out of the thousands who went through Blinndergarden back then?

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/14/2023 at 5:31 PM, Modessit said:

At the Austin Rodeo so the kids can enjoy the carnival. They have a photo-op area with the Rodeo Austin 2023 logo and a Longhorn in a corral behind it.

Lots of folks in maroon posing with the horns down and grinning about it. I was tempted to ask one group of younger guys, "Can y'all do that stupid thing again? I know a place online where we can post pictures of idiots and I didn't get a chance to get your photo."

Rent free, man.

On 3/15/2023 at 10:07 AM, Tylerocks said:

Every time this thread is bumped...and I invariably click on it, the posts from that site are amazingly more "woe-is-me" than the last.

It's amazing to me how out of touch with reality they are on that site.  The NCAA/Everyone is out to get Aggy?  A team that hasn't won anything of consequence since the Nazi's moved in on Poland.  JLaw"ok"gif

They want nothing more than to be relevant.

*Nazis

2 hours ago, LW Goatman said:

This is how you aggy. Scream from the top of your lungs that you were disrespected. Blame the sips and espn. Have the AD lead an investigation into the seeding crime, because he’s tight with the committee and has aggy balls of steel. Play the game and get destroyed by a 10 seed who you were above playing in the first place.

I am still wondering what good teams they beat. They had a terrible record before they entered conference play...then beat shitty SEC teams. This is like their 2nd best evar covid season. They beat no one. They were still shitty.

10 minutes ago, EZ$ said:

If this was true, wouldn’t they have been playing the 11:15am game?  We had to wait all night to witness their inevitable suckage. 

Let it marinate. In 2-3 years time, the story will be that they were ROBBED of a #1 seed, and that only crooked refs kept them from beating Bama in the SEC tourney. Everybody in the tourney was terrified of playing them so they all pitched in to make sure they were forced to play and lose to a lower seed that can't play a lick of defense.

Give 'em enough time and they'll be convinced that the original Dream Team of Bird, Johnson and Jordan would have been too afraid to play them.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

It’s always 12. 12 horse championships. 12 students crushed by logs. 12 lies about why they left the Big 12. 12 gloryholes in the MSC. 12 Aggies to change a light bulb. 12 secretaries RC Slocum had affairs with. 12 students denied admission each fall. 12 = John Sharp’s IQ. 

image.png.55ccf3dd2606ae05dabebd496e5b30a8.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1