Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

55 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

It’s always 12. 12 horse championships. 12 students crushed by logs. 12 lies about why they left the Big 12. 12 gloryholes in the MSC. 12 Aggies to change a light bulb. 12 secretaries RC Slocum had affairs with. 12 students denied admission each fall. 12 = John Sharp’s IQ. 

Twelve, man, that's the number.

12 chipmunks twirling on a branch...

...eating lots of sunflowers
on my uncle's ranch.

Υou know that old children's tale
from the sea.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Replies 71.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

48 minutes ago, 66BUFF said:

Twelve, man, that's the number.

12 chipmunks twirling on a branch...

...eating lots of sunflowers
on my uncle's ranch.

Υou know that old children's tale
from the sea.

Penn State: Step into my office.

aggy:  Why?

Penn State:  Because you’re fucking fired.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, TexasTroll said:

Not gonna lie

had to Google it

”Friesians are graceful and nimble for their size.”

not aggy ish

So obviously, they beat out aggy by a nose…

Haha, yeah was mainly just going for a joke pointed at aggy racism and lack of diversity outside of the athletic facilities (i.e.  fresian horses, whose coat is typically black or chocolate, wouldn’t get admitted there bc non-white) but had a feeling it might be too obscure. In hindsight, adding a picture of the horse would’ve helped

We’re so important to the NCAA that they do our bidding and set up matchups to sink our former conference rivals?

If aggy had won we’d be playing them right?  If anything, NCAA would want aggy to have won to set up the Texas/aggy matchup.  That conspiracy theory makes far more sense.

Problem is the NCAA underestimated aggy’s suckage and turns out aggy couldn’t keep up their end of the bargain, losing to a lower seeded team.  Enjoy the off season losers  

Edited by Lhorn

Ross Dork has to make phone calls every time there's a perceived injustice. "I'm gathering information as I speak and will have a full report for you mouth breathers soon. "

"What we found was that no one knew Texas was joining the SEC, not even the commissioner. He apologized profusely and assured me we will get the first home game"

"In talking with the committee, they have admitted error, they dropped the ball and the NCAA is sending a Final Four banner that will hang in Reed" 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, closetohumping said:

image.thumb.png.3af8ce11f09875423d1a35342a2186e5.png

The only reason aggy isn't great is because of tu...

You gotta love the Great Sip Conspiracy...   

I wonder what gems we would have if the internet has been around from aggy's birth.

JFK?  

Kept aggy from not being first on the moon?

aggy not part of the Manhattan project?

Manhattan project not code named something aggy related (list too long to type)?

I wonder if the tu conspiracy carries over to the afterlife?  Saint Peter probably doesn't even argue anymore...  "Yep, the Sips fucked you good here too.  They bought heaven 115 years ago. It's out of my hands..."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Crapinon said:

It's time to fire up the great aggy network! 

Something that just occurred to me, if the aggy network is so all-powerful, Illuminati-like, then why does mean ol’ tu have its way with ESPN, etc.?  Shouldn’t it be aggy that controls everything?  

• Hook 'Em 2

26 minutes ago, nnm said:

Something that just occurred to me, if the aggy network is so all-powerful, Illuminati-like, then why does mean ol’ tu have its way with ESPN, etc.?  Shouldn’t it be aggy that controls everything?  

WRTS was/is more aggy delusion. All they ever run is their mouths.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda legends of their own minds.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Dewey said:

Ross Dork has to make phone calls every time there's a perceived injustice. "I'm gathering information as I speak and will have a full report for you mouth breathers soon. "

"What we found was that no one knew Texas was joining the SEC, not even the commissioner. He apologized profusely and assured me we will get the first home game"

"In talking with the committee, they have admitted error, they dropped the ball and the NCAA is sending a Final Four banner that will hang in Reed" 

The weight of a banner might collapse the roof. 

9 hours ago, nnm said:

aggy controls the important stuff like chickens, sheep, nuclear fusion and sunflower seeds.