• Replies 71.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

So the sea gomers have a new statue here in Galveston. It is two rings stacked atop each other. The rings have all the typical gomer BS on them as well as two dates. The first date on the first ring is 1966 when Galveston College opened. The second date is 1975 on the second ring when women and blacks were first admitted. How typical of these fighin farmers to steal the history and traditions of another school.

3 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

I have it on good authority that Unknown (not on roster) is really turning heads in practice this week.  Like, "move him to second unit" impressive play.

Is that Unknown (not on roster), Unknown (not on roster), or Unknown (not on roster)?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, UTEE97 said:

I can't believe this thread has over 1000 pages of people talking about these retards!

Screenshot_20230318_213223_Twitter.thumb.jpg.1e24a44eb85d9adf0a222e25b574f1bf.jpg

Serious question-what the fuck does that mantle piece behind his goofy ass head say, "Gan------l"???

Also, if anything in your house on a contiguous piece of wood, or canvas, or clothing has more than two fonts going on at the same time---you're either in a cult, your parents are related, or both.  Stop basing your life on Hobby Lobby.  It was supposed to just be a place to get cheap shit for your kids' art projects, not a fucking way of life or political ideology or higher education ethos.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Apparently….my niece posted hers the other day….she knows how I feel….I didn’t say a word.

I have a number of aggy alum friends  kids who I expect to see with these announcements this time of year .  That’s just being aggy.    But I see others who I know have no immediate ties to aggy as well which makes me think their acceptance rate must be crazy high these days.  The other thing I see in my neighborhood is yards signs announcing a future member of the aggy class of 2027 lives here.     

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

On 3/18/2023 at 10:44 PM, Dewey said:

Ross Dork has to make phone calls every time there's a perceived injustice. "I'm gathering information as I speak and will have a full report for you mouth breathers soon. "

"What we found was that no one knew Texas was joining the SEC, not even the commissioner. He apologized profusely and assured me we will get the first home game"

"In talking with the committee, they have admitted error, they dropped the ball and the NCAA is sending a Final Four banner that will hang in Reed" 

and we won't have to play Texas every year, as part of our agreement to allow them to join