• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

8 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

was just about to post this

did anyone over there bring this new information to light?

No no no, you don't understand. The tournament actually being on a different network is part of the overall larger BOMC. Texas forces ESPN to pay CBS/TNT hush money to broadcast the games. 4D chess 

• Hook 'Em 1

I have a number of aggy alum friends  kids who I expect to see with these announcements this time of year .  That’s just being aggy.    But I see others who I know have no immediate ties to aggy as well which makes me think their acceptance rate must be crazy high these days.  The other thing I see in my neighborhood is yards signs announcing a future member of the aggy class of 2027 lives here.     

58% acceptance rate. 58%!!! They are flooding Texas with water head hayseeds.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

25 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

You absolutely MUST have a pulse and be able to fog a mirror.

Unless you are a dead collie.

2 minutes ago, TexasBeta said:

In-state acceptance rate for class of 2024 was 64%.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TexasBeta said:

That is embarrassing.

Texas' in-state acceptance rate gets inflated because most kids understand they have very little chance if they are outside the top 6% of their class, or whatever the cutoff is now.  So, most don't bother applying.

aggy doesn't have that issue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Magus Ossis said:

Do you know if that # includes CC and Galveston or Blinndergarten team? Seems like 75% of the kids that graduated high school with my youngest that say they go to aggy actually go to one of those. 

1 hour ago, TexasBeta said:

1 hour ago, Magus Ossis said:

I thought I had read somewhere that the acceptance rate was higher than either of those two numbers.

• Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Do you know if that # includes CC and Galveston or Blinndergarten team? Seems like 75% of the kids that graduated high school with my youngest that say they go to aggy actually go to one of those. 

Leave it to aggy to lie about qualifying into Collie Station.

What about Corpus Christi, Tarleton, and Commerce? Do they consider themselves full aggy, or not? A&M now has campuses in San Antonio and Ft. Worth, too, right?

23 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

This, my friends, is what another 5-7 team looks like.

image.jpeg.5e7176d31556d8f01373983756a259ea.jpeg

I was curious what Texags had to say about this, so I went over there.  They clickbait each other constantly with the thread titles which is ragey.  Not to mention there is a new thread for each individual thought because the other 3 current first page threads discussing said subject werent good enough for OP. 

Examples of thread titles: 

Weigh ins
What is the world was Jimbo thinking?
Permanent Opponents
Big Time Hire

No I didnt find the thread if it was discussed, I dont want to open every single one to find it. 

15 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

The other thing I see in my neighborhood is yards signs announcing a future member of the aggy class of 2027 lives here.     

Sounds like you need to move. Neighborhood is going downhill quickly. Get out while you can.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, DFW Horn said:

Leave it to aggy to lie about qualifying into Collie Station.

What about Corpus Christi, Tarleton, and Commerce? Do they consider themselves full aggy, or not? A&M now has campuses in San Antonio and Ft. Worth, too, right?

From observation,  I don't think students at Tarleton or Commerce and you can throw in Kingsville, and West Texas (Canyon) see themselves as full aggy because they've been long standing institutions before A&M took them on.   I know some  alums at from Kingsville, Commerce, and West Texas certainly don't especially if they got their degrees when they had their former names.   I know many Texas A&I alums to this day despise aggy  name and the process of how it was done.

• Hook 'Em 4

5 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

The conspiracies are going to be glorious once we officially cross the bridge to SEC land.   

I mean, in theory it should all simmer down and go away, since the ags have assured us that we'll be just another school in the SEC and will receive no special treatment, because the BIG BOYS like Alabama run that conference.

But I'm sure they'll somehow twist that all around and ultimately decide that BECAUSE Texas is irrelevant, we are getting special treatment.  From the outside, from the inside, etc.

15 minutes ago, utee94 said:

I mean, in theory it should all simmer down and go away, since the ags have assured us that we'll be just another school in the SEC and will receive no special treatment, because the BIG BOYS like Alabama run that conference.

But I'm sure they'll somehow twist that all around and ultimately decide that BECAUSE Texas is irrelevant, we are getting special treatment.  From the outside, from the inside, etc.

How fun it would be if we end up playing aggy in Austin after Ross Bjork guaranteed the game would be in Collie Station.    Bjork would end up tared and feathered.  Seriously   

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

On 3/21/2023 at 4:00 PM, jimmyjazz said:

I buy all my fine art at Pier One and World Market.

image.png.3a33c49ecb51f1dcd40f1b28df005fba.png

Elegant mantel decoration:

1. Istanbul? Fentanyl?  Substantial? I couldn't stand it, so I looked around on google:

image.png.590ab625c79a877021cace5b424815da.png

For what? Who can say? Maybe living in a Darwin-free zone.

2. Speaker? Room deodorizer? Hiding place for drugs? Not the last one because of #3.

3. Medications on display in the living room. Maybe it's a container of fentanyl. It really pulls the room together.

So, what is our message here being conveyed so tastefully?

Thankful for not smelling and having a prescription that may or may not be fentanyl.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

1. Istanbul? Fentanyl?  Substantial? I couldn't stand it, so I looked around on google:

2. Speaker? Room deodorizer? Hiding place for drugs? Not the last one because of #3.

3. Medications on display in the living room. Maybe it's a container of fentanyl. It really pulls the room together.

Thankful for not smelling and having a prescription that may or may not be fentanyl.

Holy shit….. those teeth. Must be related to Mack. 

On 3/21/2023 at 2:56 PM, UTEE97 said:

I can't believe this thread has over 1000 pages of people talking about these retards!

Screenshot_20230318_213223_Twitter.thumb.jpg.1e24a44eb85d9adf0a222e25b574f1bf.jpg

I know it's been mentioned before on this thread, but it bears repeating; someone needs to remind Poindexter here that there is no such thing as a "Texas Aggie"...fightin' or any other kind.  In Texas, the only aggy is a Texas A&M aggy.  "Texas" is the exclusive domain of the Longhorn.  Oh, and I was really hoping that there was only an "a" hiding behind that pencil neck of his. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Deej said:

Don't build a corn maze. aggy might sue you.

What in the ever loving fuck? Yeah let's throw some crops and money away that could benefit people by cutting crops down to put your logo in a damned field. Yeah, you're teaching people...how fucking stupid you are!

Damned disgrace to the state of Texas.

• Like 1

Fuck it. Going with Istanbul. They’re probably big might be giants fans.