Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

The Texas Quote of the Day (original spelling etc.. preserved):
"Ma I am sorry to say that this school is going down faster than I ever saw ... I would not have said this but I overheard two professors talking about it yesterday. They said in two more years that it would not be worth sending to. They are not managing it rite but I think it will last long enough for me to graduate ... that is, I hope so."
- Texas A&M student Lucious Holman in a letter to his mother, 1888. Fortunately, both he and the professors were wrong, as we now know. (Source: Traces of Texas)
May be an image of 1 person and outdoors
  • Hook 'Em 1

• Replies 71.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

58 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:
"Ma I am sorry to say that this school is going down faster than I ever saw ... I would not have said this but I overheard two professors talking about it yesterday. They said in two more years that it would not be worth sending to. They are not managing it rite but I think it will last long enough for me to graduate ... that is, I hope so."
- Texas A&M student Lucious Holman in a letter to his mother, 1888. Fortunately, both he and the professors were wrong, as we now know. (Source: Traces of Texas)

That is one creepy looking photo. Yes, it would have made a great insane asylum. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, DFW Horn said:

Actually, they were right. It's not worth sending to.

19 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Lol, beat me to it,  but man this is going to be entertaining while it lasts.

Yeah, I don't see these two super-egos getting along too well.

Especially with Dimbo's propensity to pass the buck. At least he'll have a scapegoat now.

• Hook 'Em 1

This is a recipe for a spectacular disaster...they couldn't have paired up 2 more volatile assholes if that was the goal. Jimbos already pissed because they are taking away (or are trying to take away) his authority over the offense.  Highly unlikely Petrino came without being promised that authority...

Drama Sitting GIF

16 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

This is a recipe for a spectacular disaster...they couldn't have paired up 2 more volatile assholes if that was the goal. Jimbos already pissed because they are taking away (or are trying to take away) his authority over the offense.  Highly unlikely Petrino came without being promised that authority...

Drama Sitting GIF

only 2?

they have put together a collection of assholes unseen in generations.

• Jimbo, who has a ton of known issues.
  • DJ Durkin, who has all his known issues.
  • Bobby Petrino, who has all his known issues.
  • Steve Addazio, in addition to being an asshole he is borderline racist. also he quit on his CSU team. he is also a not good OL coach.
  • Dameyune Craig, who somehow can coach all the positions and none of the positions all at once.

if you want a real laugh, they do not currently have a QB coach per their website. Petrino is just the OC. they hired Marquel Blackwell but still don't have a picture of him for the website, because why would they want that?

their website has more coaches with out twitter handles (6) as they do with them (5)

Edited by NoName
  • Hook 'Em 1

I feel sorry for the aggies. They pump so many resources and so much hope into their program and just get shite on every year in every sport. The have every advantage and tons of support but their is a level of underlying loser that they just can't shake. 

Aggie is a middle of the road program at best. They have been pretending to be a top tier program since they came over to the SEC but everyone can see what frauds they are by now. Really sad that their conference jump will end up meaning nothing with their big bro coming over to push their face in the mud again.”

Thx secrant…..we already knew this.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

I feel sorry for the aggies. They pump so many resources and so much hope into their program and just get shite on every year in every sport. The have every advantage and tons of support but their is a level of underlying loser that they just can't shake. 

Aggie is a middle of the road program at best. They have been pretending to be a top tier program since they came over to the SEC but everyone can see what frauds they are by now. Really sad that their conference jump will end up meaning nothing with their big bro coming over to push their face in the mud again.”

Thx secrant…..we already knew this.

Don't be so hard on the S!E!C! gumps. It only took them 12 years to figure this out.

aggy's magic number

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Armybrat said:

Kinda like a certain 1,000 year “decision” that also lasted only 12 years.

2 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Beat me to it; perfect. 

I was not expecting Godwin's Law to make an appearance in this thread today. Now I'm wondering how often it happens on this thread. 1062 pages, we could be looking at 50+ instances easily.