• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

46 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Oh boy. We should take it up on the other board then, Elton. 

All this tells me is that you haven't actually LOOKED at her lately.  She is nowhere close to being a "fatty".

42 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

You calling Lilly a fatty?

He is.  It's insane.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, closetohumping said:

You calling Lilly a fatty?

26 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

All this tells me is that you haven't actually LOOKED at her lately.  She is nowhere close to being a "fatty".

He is.  It's insane.

They show her full body on the beach commercial. She looked like a suburban housewife, and not of the milf variety. I dig women of all types as long as they’re not disgusting fat bodies. I would not touch that broad with your dicks, much less mine. But look, if rolling them in dough and finding the wet spot is your thing, more power to you guys. It takes all types, I get it. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

They show her full body on the beach commercial. She looked like a suburban housewife, and not of the milf variety. I dig women of all types as long as they’re not disgusting fat bodies. I would not touch that broad with your dicks, much less mine. But look, if rolling them in dough and finding the wet spot is your thing, more power to you guys. It takes all types, I get it. 

What a rare and momentous internet event.  Veteran poster comes out to a group of random, anonymous Surlies by saying this is a fat:

AT&T girl Milana Vayntrub become an actress | Scrolller

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, closetohumping said:

What a rare and momentous internet event.  Veteran poster comes out to a group of random, anonymous Surlies by saying this is a fat:

Yeah, there are also Playmates who died long ago and still look great in old photographs. The current MV Lily, visible on very recent commercials, is that of a portly suburban Karen.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, closetohumping said:

You know I don't know if this is current, if she's fat now, or really what the question is.  It's been my experience that when you don't understand something you call in the utmost authority possible....

paging @Vic Mackey please pick up the white courtesy phone...

• Haha 9

I’m gonna need more pics of the possible fatty in question to be able to issue a solid ruling

Edit: wait we’re talking about that same att girl from the million page thread? I though it was well established (correctly) that she was indeed a cow.

• Hook 'Em 1

Wheel of Fortune was on a TV at this gym I'm at, and its college week. Some doofus Gomer was on there, and even with no sound I could tell he went through the scripted elevator pitch complete with a whoop! at the end for his introduction. I walked by the TV again at the end of the show, and the Gomer was not the winner...it was a young lady from...Alabama A&M. I'm sure his aggy brethren are thrilled with that L

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Wheel of Fortune was on a TV at this gym I'm at, and its college week. Some doofus Gomer was on there, and even with no sound I could tell he went through the scripted elevator pitch complete with a whoop! at the end for his introduction. I walked by the TV again at the end of the show, and the Gomer was not the winner...it was a young lady from...Alabama A&M. I'm sure his aggy brethren are thrilled with that L

Wait...I thought Au-barn was Alabama aggy. That state done doubled up on aggy!

S! E! C!   Whoop!

On 4/2/2023 at 2:24 PM, pyrohornIII said:

This quote doesn’t really mean what it reads as; it’s intended as a reflection upon dark humor.

Wow former newspaper staffer and liberal arts major. In college. Wow.

He did learn the craft of strange Aggie pride through obfuscation.

finally ending on a 5-6 note as he headed to A&M just four years removed from the ultimate prize.

Sure, flukes happen in the world of college football. But Fisher coached three excellent seasons with the Seminoles and six or seven great ones. He was surely searching for more. Maybe more money, maybe a nice place to retire when the time comes, but definitely more wins.

And he found all of those in Aggieland, especially wins. Not once in his first four seasons did he lose more games than in his finale at FSU. Things looked good, the program just kept recruiting better and better and Fisher’s system was working. So why did it snap?

Now that's achievement!

• Haha 1

Hell I don’t know where to put this … certainly not football related and it’s not bashing aggy.  Just the opposite.  Watching the masters pre-game on golf channel and they did a story on Sam Bennett. Golfer at aggy who won the us am last year.   Crying like a baby.  His dad was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s at like 45 years old and died a couple years ago and the kid goes on to win the us am last year.  Don’t know if I can root for him in the future but sure as shot not going to root against him.  Carry on … 

2 minutes ago, Knighthawk said:

Hell I don’t know where to put this … certainly not football related and it’s not bashing aggy.  Just the opposite.  Watching the masters pre-game on golf channel and they did a story on Sam Bennett. Golfer at aggy who won the us am last year.   Crying like a baby.  His dad was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s at like 45 years old and died a couple years ago and the kid goes on to win the us am last year.  Don’t know if I can root for him in the future but sure as shot not going to root against him.  Carry on … 

Long neck Memes

• Haha 8

11 hours ago, Knighthawk said:

he's grouped with Scheffler today and tomorrow. fuck him.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, Knighthawk said:

Things that Make Me Cry Like a Little Bitch thread is that way ---->

17 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

You know I don't know if this is current, if she's fat now, or really what the question is.  It's been my experience that when you don't understand something you call in the utmost authority possible....

paging @Vic Mackey please pick up the white courtesy phone...

Yeah no fucking way is the ATT girl fat lmao. But no surprise since this seems to be the body preference of many here:

151029135524-rachael-farrokh-anorexic-woman-transformation-orig-vstan-00000817.jpg

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

This is a recent picture on her IG. She’s not thin, but this is not a fat chick. 
image.thumb.jpeg.1fd03708e610020d60e8c0ee7d63f69b.jpeg

The comparison to a housewife is fair, but she’s the housewife that all the dads are checking out at the bbq and hoping to see at a pool party. 

Exactly.

Anyone who calls that fat is stupid.

• Like 8