• Replies 71.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Who is he, I'd like to buy him a beer at the next surly tailgate.

I'd like to think this happened:

Kyle Field Usher, "Sir, this is a tobacco-free stadium.  You cannot smoke in here!"

App State dude, "Yeah well, you said nobody would win at Kyle Field either.  But here we are." 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Who is he, I'd like to buy him a beer at the next surly tailgate.

I'd like to think this happened:

Kyle Field Usher, "Sir, this is a tobacco-free stadium.  You cannot smoke in here!"

App State dude, "Yeah well, you said nobody would win at Kyle Field either.  But here we are." 

Funny you think Kyle Field has ushers

8 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Funny you think Kyle Field has ushers

I just assumed the Corps members changed costumes after half-time to help people find their way out after another loss.  

Serious question, no diatribe or sarcasm---what the fuck with the Challenger t-shirts?  Is it just some kinda retro 80's hipster looking deal with them or some attempt at a Space Force/Military connection?  Even for those goofy fucks, that's just a weird thing to mass print and wear for official university photographs.  I mean, that is a tragic memory for any American my age or older.  What the fuck is the context?  I only know like 4 Aggies (thank you, Jesus) so I don't have anyone to ask.  

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I just assumed the Corps members changed costumes after half-time to help people find their way out after another loss.  

Serious question, no diatribe or sarcasm---what the fuck with the Challenger t-shirts?  Is it just some kinda retro 80's hipster looking deal with them or some attempt at a Space Force/Military connection?  Even for those goofy fucks, that's just a weird thing to mass print and wear for official university photographs.  I mean, that is a tragic memory for any American my age or older.  What the fuck is the context?  I only know like 4 Aggies (thank you, Jesus) so I don't have anyone to ask.  

I'll have to do some research. When it comes to the Challenger shirts most ags don't even know what it means. My 2%er brother attended A&M on a full ride scholarship(thank God he wasn't in the corps) and knows nothing about their stupidity because being as smart as he is, he avoided them like the plague. The space shuttle t-shirt with the word challenger is very distasteful, but aggy as usual is unaware and lacks that knowledge.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Teaching the football team to march.... 

ChatGPT, please rewrite the Texas A&M University student creed to be about aliens

The Alien Student Creed of Texas A&M University:

We, the extraterrestrial students of Texas A&M University, embrace a creed that reflects our intergalactic values, celebrates our cosmic journey, and upholds the unity of alien intellect. With utmost respect for our diverse celestial origins, we pledge to adhere to the following principles:
  1. I am an alien, bound by cosmic kinship, and I hold steadfast to the interstellar traditions of my celestial heritage.

2. As an ambassador of my otherworldly race, I embrace intellectual discovery and strive for astronomical wisdom, seeking knowledge beyond the boundaries of Earth.

3. I exhibit respect for the unique perspectives and galactic experiences of my fellow extraterrestrial beings, fostering a community that cherishes diversity in all its cosmic forms.

4. I honor the interplanetary sanctity of truth and integrity, upholding the cosmic principles of honesty and transparency in my academic pursuits.

5. I embody intergalactic honor, embracing the interstellar principles of responsibility, accountability, and ethical conduct in all aspects of my life.

6. I champion the spirit of cosmic unity, fostering an inclusive environment that transcends planetary borders and empowers all beings, regardless of their interstellar origins.

7. I am an active participant in the pursuit of intergalactic progress, engaging in constructive dialogue and collaboration, transcending cultural barriers, and contributing to the shared cosmic knowledge.

8. I demonstrate extraterrestrial stewardship by preserving the cosmic environment, both on Earth and beyond, promoting sustainability and responsible interplanetary exploration.

9. I embrace the cosmic responsibility of service, contributing my unique alien talents, skills, and energies for the betterment of the cosmic community.

10. I stand as a beacon of extraterrestrial excellence, showcasing the remarkable achievements of our otherworldly kind and inspiring others through my cosmic endeavors.

As an alien student of Texas A&M University, I willingly embrace this creed and strive to uphold its principles, thereby illuminating the path for future generations of extraterrestrial scholars.

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Royale with cheese said:

aggy marching band.png

OK, I got out of the Air Force 30 years ago. Granted, the USAF is not known for marching. I do seem to remember that when marching,  everyone is on the same foot.  

The guys in front are on their right foot,  the guys behind them are on their left foot, except the guy in the aggy t-shirt.

What kind of aggy marching is that?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Lone Star Horn said:

OK, I got out of the Air Force 30 years ago. Granted, the USAF is not known for marching. I do seem to remember that when marching,  everyone is on the same foot.  

The guys in front are on their right foot,  the guys behind them are on their left foot, except the guy in the aggy t-shirt.

What kind of aggy marching is that?

aggy marching, sir!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

D9B17E1D-01E4-427A-B125-9E31D14F7F5A.jpeg

6B166B55-E896-4DAB-8761-E6CE6CB3A98B.jpeg

3F2A5023-FC2B-4AC2-AB9E-4EFD136E9C66.jpeg

I have questions.. 

1. What the fuck are they doing?

2. Why the fuck are they doing it?

3. Do they think this is cool?

4. Why are the spectators just casually watching this?

5. Why are they disassociated from the rest of their "platoon"?

6. Why are they forcing them to run in penny loafers?

7. Where are they going?

8. Why are they making a touchdown signal when they know good and well their football team isn't going to score?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I have questions.. 
1. What the fuck are they doing?
2. Why the fuck are they doing it?
3. Do they think this is cool?
4. Why are the spectators just casually watching this?
5. Why are they disassociated from the rest of their "platoon"?
6. Why are they forcing them to run in penny loafers?
7. Where are they going?
8. Why are they making a touchdown signal when they know good and well their football team isn't going to score?

They’re screaming All is well.

They are imbeciles! I was “active duty” Army, in the late ‘80’s and went from Fort Sill to see a neighbor/buddy who was at aggy and in the Corps during football season. He had bunk beds and his roommate was local and always went home for weekend nights. I showed up in my “high and tight” flat-top haircut and they thought I was the shit, because I was “real Army”!

I just told everyone that I was just there to see a friend and watch them play LSU. For F’s sake I was just a PFC at the time and still in AIT training!
I hadn’t even been to my actual first duty station.

Didn’t have to buy a beer that weekend, so I had that going for me!

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3