Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

2 hours ago, Tigersnake said:

Yes, that's right Clem. It WAS completely unfair that the rankings were set up from "year before" where (checks notes),,,let's see here...the Longhorns finished the season with an 11-1 record and a last second victory over Michigan in the Rose Bowl, with Vince Young returning for another year...Yep, totally unfair that the sips were highly ranked and didn't deserve all they achieved after. 

Don't forget the egg that Ohio State laid in the shoe along with every other team on the schedule. The same team that finished #3 in the polls that year. It was all luck. 

Edited by Vertigo
  • Hook 'Em 1

• Replies 71.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

4 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Fw2916xWIAk4dEX?format=jpg&name=medium

I would say troll given the statements, although all the bling makes it a tougher call.   The ONLY two undefeated teams that year were Texas / USC.  We could have started the year unranked and been in the title game.  Rice with our schedule, record and results would have been in the title game.   The stupid is just so thick.  Gotta be a troll, right?  Right??

12 minutes ago, TheAuditor said:

I would say troll given the statements, although all the bling makes it a tougher call.   The ONLY two undefeated teams that year were Texas / USC.  We could have started the year unranked and been in the title game.  Rice with our schedule, record and results would have been in the title game.   The stupid is just so thick.  Gotta be a troll, right?  Right??

That team that had at least 30 guys play in the NFL? So fucking lucky...

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, TheAuditor said:

I don't know. 70-3 in the Big 12 Championship left a lot of questions about us:

Was everyone OK following the stadium railing break/collapse after the destruction of Colorado? What cleaner would best get the shit stains off the field in Reliant? Would that same cleaner get the shit stains out of Colorado's uniform pants? Did anyone get raped in the locker room during the game? If so, was that rape more or less violent than the one on the field? Did Drew Kelson actually break his facemask on Joel Klatt's face?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

I don't know. 70-3 in the Big 12 Championship left a lot of questions about us:

Was everyone OK following the stadium railing break/collapse after the destruction of Colorado? What cleaner would best get the shit stains off the field in Reliant? Would that same cleaner get the shit stains out of Colorado's uniform pants? Did anyone get raped in the locker room during the game? If so, was that rape more or less violent than the one on the field? Did Drew Kelson actually break his facemask on Joel Klatt's face?

You seem to be very anally fixated.

7 hours ago, coachherman'sgrill said:

So breathtakingly dumb

Fw1AXZpWIAMcj6z.jpg

Don't belittle the brilliant Aggie thinking here. It's tactical. 

They get enough aggies to wear maroon as part of their attempt at a legal foundation for "owning" the color and nomenclature. Establish "quantity of dipshits united under one hue" as a means to force Mississippi State to change to plum or wine.

Auburn will be next. Not because of the actual school colors of course, but because auburn as a name of a color is too close for comfort. 12th man, maroon carrots etc ... all part of aggie strategery.

image.thumb.png.73b30fc8fa0639b8975edeb7f9262ba4.png
2005 stats - completions - 212; attempts - 325; passing pct - 65.2; yards - 3036; td's - 26; int's - 10; rating - 163.9
vs USC - completed 30 of 40 passes for 267 yards. no td's or int's. 
fucker just could not pass very well.

Didn’t VY lead the nation in pass efficiency that season?

7 hours ago, gofuckyourself said:

Don't belittle the brilliant Aggie thinking here. It's tactical. 

They get enough aggies to wear maroon as part of their attempt at a legal foundation for "owning" the color and nomenclature. Establish "quantity of dipshits united under one hue" as a means to force Mississippi State to change to plum or wine.

Auburn will be next. Not because of the actual school colors of course, but because auburn as a name of a color is too close for comfort. 12th man, maroon carrots etc ... all part of aggie strategery.

It doesn't look as bad as it sounds. Certainly not the top of the skill scale, but it's not the worst either.

On 5/25/2023 at 11:41 PM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I’m sure most of the judging is done from the rear of the sheep

aggy meat judging is just them standing around deciding who gets bragging rights for the smallest dick. 

5 hours ago, Jshep34 said:

I recall quite a few texas a&m shirts rooting for vince& company during that run. Insufferable group of idiots

Yeah,  heard and saw a lot of “now go win it all” from aggy in 2005 after our win against them in Collie Station.

5 hours ago, Jshep34 said:

I recall quite a few texas a&m shirts rooting for vince& company during that run. Insufferable group of idiots

I worked with a couple, they had shirts with the Horns sawed with band-aids saying one day only or some shit like that.  So stupid. I was embarrassed for them. And they paid $25 for them 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

I worked with a couple, they had shirts with the Horns sawed with band-aids saying one day only or some shit like that.  So stupid. I was embarrassed for them. And they paid $25 for them 

Not sure why we scorn that.

I've maybe pulled for the Aggies a half dozen times in my life when it didn't affect Texas. I can't see myself pulling for them in a national championship game not so much because I hate them but because they generally and insanely hate us like Nazis hated Jews. 

Inside every 2 percenter is a Longhorn trying to get out. Embrace them.

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

Not sure why we scorn that.

I've maybe pulled for the Aggies a half dozen times in my life when it didn't affect Texas. I can't see myself pulling for them in a national championship game not so much because I hate them but because they generally and insanely hate us like Nazis hated Jews. 

Inside every 2 percenter is a Longhorn trying to get out. Embrace them.

Nah...it was all part of the "we're the classiest fans" ruse, while they were rooting for us to get steamrolled so they could crow about how overrated we were.  

steve-buscemi-fuck-all-that.gif

• Hook 'Em 4