• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

6 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Dear aggy. Dear little brother. Please never change. 

Only what 90 days till texas A&M walks out to power in Kyle field. That should hold us over 

Everybody head over to the Football board now that it's officially football season. It is so bleak over there.

He forgot they won’t even be walking out to “Power” in Kyle anymore due to Kanye’s offseason antics

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Big Frog II said:

Don't worry, if an SEC team wins the CWS this year, the Aggies will claim it like it's theirs.

And if a SECX3 doesn’t win and/or, God forbid, a BDF team wins, they’ll claim it was because of BOMC and control of umps. Advantage aggy. 

Edited by nnm
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

When the Horns win it, they will claim it because we're SEC on 7/1/2024

Yeah, that’s gonna be quite the dilemma for little brother. Will they claim any of UT’s championships-by-proxy the way they do with Bama, UGA, LSU, etc.?  On the one hand, any SECX3 win is a championship for aggy. On the other hand, it would be the feared and despised sips. 

4 hours ago, Mittens said:

Crossposting because we all love aggy failure.  Please feel free to drop this where ever you see one of those sheepfucking mouthbreathers who needs to be reminded of their lot in life.

image.gif.23f320c277a1dea1e2a397dea1f18e90.gif

Not much says aggy more than this.

6 hours ago, Mittens said:

Crossposting because we all love aggy failure.  Please feel free to drop this where ever you see one of those sheepfucking mouthbreathers who needs to be reminded of their lot in life.

What does this remind me of.......Oh yeah,  this:

The Wizard of Odds: Those Brilliant USC Song Girls

My son is 8 and has played 3 months of baseball in his life and he would have caught that.
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Part of me hopes we get the 1st home football game just to watch them melt the fuck down over something as stupid as first home host. 

I think restarting the series by beating them with another game-ending FG might be too much for my blood pressure, but it might be the most poetic way to do it. For the historic lulz, restarting in Austin and winning the first few would forever give aggy more fuel for its conspiratorial alternative history. If only we hadn't bribed the man to move the game in the pivotal year of 2024, all of history would have been different, etc.

2 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Part of me hopes we get the 1st home football game just to watch them melt the fuck down over something as stupid as first home host. 

This maybe the outcome of a weeks long strategic summit by the Aggie brain trust.   They desperately want a "win" to hang on the wall against Texas to SEC to their band of misfits.   I don't believe SEC cares one way or another,  and has a ton of scheduling complexity to work through in a 8 game, 1 year model (rivalry, previous home/home cadence, SOS balance, Tv matchups, etc.).  This is a coin flip for Aggie,  which means a 50% chance of getting the game and puffing out their chest about how they are senior member of conference, and the SEC listens to their demands etc,  and a 50% chance they look like idiots.  They already look like idiots,  so no downside.  

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, TheAuditor said:

This maybe the outcome of a weeks long strategic summit by the Aggie brain trust.   They desperately want a "win" to hang on the wall against Texas to SEC to their band of misfits.   I don't believe SEC cares one way or another,  and has a ton of scheduling complexity to work through in a 8 game, 1 year model (rivalry, previous home/home cadence, SOS balance, Tv matchups, etc.).  This is a coin flip for Aggie,  which means a 50% chance of getting the game and puffing out their chest about how they are senior member of conference, and the SEC listens to their demands etc,  and a 50% chance they look like idiots.  They already look like idiots,  so no downside.  

Turdition mandates UT hosts the game in even numbered years.

fuck aggy

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, txhorns said:

If aggy was smart they would want the game in Austin.  If they lose in Austin then it was just another loss on the road in conference but if they were to win then they can hail it as a glorious victory that shows they have truly overtaken big bad Texas as the premier team in state.

In college Station they absolutely have to win.  A loss means that the status quo has never changed.  It means that everything they have beaten their chest about and screamed at the top of their lungs over since 2012 was meaningless.  A loss for Texas in CS would be bad but in reality is just a tough loss on the road in conference.

A road loss for aggy would be bad but a home loss would be absolutely devastating.  They stand to lose a hell of a lot more from a home loss than one in Austin.

100% agree with this assessment, but please remember that aggy doesn't put much thought into anything they do unless it's sheep or dominoes at The Chicken.