• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Oh, man

image.png.d933ff6fb0c70363280b9769a3dc074e.png

Like our own school, it's enmeshed in our fabric. Yes, dumbass, your school is very much like your school.

Your "tradition-rich" school, so similar to the real academies, where you are a "non-reg" even in the fake army frat at A&M, you feel the significance of this game. After all, your close relationship to the military is a family tradition: your father in law was in the Army.

Fucking idiots.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Oh, man
Like our own school, it's enmeshed in our fabric. Yes, dumbass, your school is very much like your school.
Your "tradition-rich" school, so similar to the real academies, where you are a "non-reg" even in the fake army frat at A&M, you feel the significance of this game. After all, your close relationship to the military is a family tradition: your father in law was in the Army.
Fucking idiots.

8e3426306b958a23171e7c9dcc4c9296.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh, man
Fucking idiots.

That is truly pathetic to compare themselves to the service academies. They are cosplay military and absolutely nothing more.
  • Rage+1 2

2 minutes ago, markstanco said:

That is truly pathetic to compare themselves to the service academies. They are cosplay military and absolutely nothing more.

They believe they are equal.  It's astonishing.  They're not only less impactful than the 3 main service academies, they're below VMI, The Citadel, the Coast Guard Academy and the Merchant Marine Academy.  They're basically ROTC.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

Yeah, that's kind of an insult to ROTC.  Those young people have real, actual commitments of service after college graduation.  Aggie Corps members, for the most part, just have to agree that for the four years after graduating College Station-they'll pledge to work as a Assistant Regional Manager at Buc-ees.  Nothing wrong with that type of job, you just don't need to spend all that time "in uniform" to get the other kinda uniform with a fucking beaver on it.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Yeah, that's kind of an insult to ROTC.  Those young people have real, actual commitments of service after college graduation.  Aggie Corps members, for the most part, just have to agree that for the four years after graduating College Station-they'll pledge to work as a Assistant Regional Manager at Buc-ees.  Nothing wrong with that type of job, you just don't need to spend all that time "in uniform" to get the other kinda uniform with a fucking beaver on it.  

3798FA42-9398-4410-B05C-646BEE48C219.thumb.jpeg.09c5fe0f86a02196c44750ec319c7583.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

45 minutes ago, nnm said:

What do the bottom 4 have in common?  Hmmmm

Having players that want to wait until after the playoffs before deciding what they’re going to do about whether to enter the portal?  Just in case they may win a national championship before they leave?

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

They believe they are equal.  It's astonishing.  They're not only less impactful than the 3 main service academies, they're below VMI, The Citadel, the Coast Guard Academy and the Merchant Marine Academy.  They're basically ROTC.

Our pipe band had a Burns Dinner (Scottish Poet) two years ago, coming out of the Covid mess. I had picked up a UT face covering because a lot of people coming were older and we wanted to accommodate them and their concerns. We had a stranger show up who was in the Air Force. When he saw my covering he immediately started talking shit about UT as he announced he graduated as a corps member at Aggyland. I just ignored him because he was such a dweeb.      We had two young guys is our band, one who graduated VMI & the other, the Citadel. When dweeb boy found out, he immediately began to talk of their comraderies as graduates of military institutions. Later they both told me that it happens all the time. They also said every corps turd they met did the same thing and they were all as annoying as this guy was. They didn't think much of the corps of cadets and their military training. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Crapinon said:

Our pipe band had a Burns Dinner (Scottish Poet) two years ago, coming out of the Covid mess. I had picked up a UT face covering because a lot of people coming were older and we wanted to accommodate them and their concerns. We had a stranger show up who was in the Air Force. When he saw my covering he immediately started talking shit about UT as he announced he graduated as a corps member at Aggyland. I just ignored him because he was such a dweeb.      We had two young guys is our band, one who graduated VMI & the other, the Citadel. When dweeb boy found out, he immediately began to talk of their comraderies as graduates of military institutions. Later they both told me that it happens all the time. They also said every corps turd they met did the same thing and they were all as annoying as this guy was. They didn't think much of the corps of cadets and their military training. 

Well, obviously they've never read the collected works of General Patton.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, 89Horn said:

Having players that want to wait until after the playoffs before deciding what they’re going to do about whether to enter the portal?  Just in case they may win a national championship before they leave?

Yes, I’m sure that all 4 will have some attrition, and addition, through the portal after their CFI run is over. But it also illustrates a vast cultural difference between aggy and winning programs (or at least programs with a winning season). Guys like to be associated with winners.