• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

4 hours ago, Zeus said:

Police release new mugshot of man who shot officers in Brazos County (kwtx.com)

Joshua Ryan Herrin, 44, was found in an area west of the Aggie Bonfire site in Robertson County following a 3-hour manhunt. He is facing a slew of charges and remains jailed on a $2 million bond.

DAYUM!!!!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Zeus said:

Joshua Ryan Herrin, 44, was found in an area west of the Aggie Bonfire site in Robertson County following a 3-hour manhunt. He is facing a slew of charges and remains jailed on a $2 million bond.

Did they have to take 1/2 his head off after being shot or did someone do the old Tony Spilotro on him?

10 hours ago, Zeus said:

How can something like that happen to your head and you lived?

2 hours ago, Crapinon said:

Did they have to take 1/2 his head off after being shot or did someone do the old Tony Spilotro on him?

For those that haven't clicked through, here's the updated mugshot.  The article has a line which reads "A new booking photo release by police shows Herrin suffered a devastating wound to his head."

PM6FQBCJHZASHDZR6RL74LHAFM.jpg

Edited by nnm

53 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Why do they continue to spell LSU with a dollar sign, especially after lasts years recruiting class?

Yes, but you could ask:

Why do the continue to _________?

…and fill in the blank with any of the inane shit they continue to do, say, write, believe…and the answer from any reasonable person would be, “I have no fucking idea.”

On 1/13/2023 at 1:00 AM, speed817 said:

College Station gas station again. Don't think she could play QB with that throwing motion but she's probably more used to catching....

It's aggy...of course she could play QB with that throwing motion:

Texas A&M football: QB Haynes King ready for South Carolina game

• Haha 2

Double posting from the recruiting board, but I saw tonight that I think encapsulates aggy pretty well. My wife and I went to the Texas Stars game and, at one point, the camera for the Jumbotron focused on a father in a maroon shirt with his three little kids for about 20 seconds. This dipshit decided the best reaction to this would be to throw the horns the whole time he was on the screen and force his poor children to do the same. I guess to own all them fancy Austin sips?

Imagine being that big of a tool and displaying, to the world, how proud of it you are. Just pathetic. I hope those poor kids make it to adulthood without being too fucked up

/CSB

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

Always get a laugh at that chucklefuck “security” idiot grabbing the SMU cheerleader instead of the crazed corps turd waving a deadly weapon to threaten the other cheerleader.

Security guy should’ve been reprimanded and the corpsturd expelled from school. 
A total embarrassment for the Corps and the institution.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 1

Texas A&M medical school bragged about removing photos of white male alumni:

The Texas A&M School of Medicine bragged that removing photos of white male alumni was an example of its institutional commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, new documents reveal.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texas-a-m-medical-school-bragged-about-removing-photos-of-white-male-alumni/ar-AA16o6U7?ocid=DELLDHP&pc=MDDS&cvid=7b13d60810ba414c9a791fbd942d0927

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, DeadArmadillo said:

I think I can handle myself against The Corps at least as well as a preppy cheerleader. I should be fine

08f0268cc5352c479c9f721c7218605e.gif

I think this dude is/was named 'Greg Hood'   (pretty sure about the 'hood', pun intended).....anyway...dude never bought another beer at the Chicken since.     

"Core legend" is how I overheard him being described as I played dominoes at the Chicken on of my 4 or 5 times to have visited.

The quintessence of aggy.....ol' Greg Hood

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Alphie Solomons. said:

I think this dude is/was named 'Greg Hood'   (pretty sure about the 'hood', pun intended).....anyway...dude never bought another beer at the Chicken since.     

"Core legend" is how I overheard him being described as I played dominoes at the Chicken on of my 4 or 5 times to have visited.

The quintessence of aggy.....ol' Greg Hood

Of course aggy would make that choad a “legend”.

In their stories, I’m sure he kicked that big, mean cheerleader’s ass.

• Haha 1